Out_A_Bounz is offline New Member

Guys I Need Some Help - Cutting cycle short

here's my situation:

i started an 8 weeks cycle of EQ, and 50mg everyday of winny weeks 5-8, i started on jan 6 and should have finished mar 3rd

but my friend's influence got the best of me and week 8 i'm going to cancun! Feb 28 - mar 7 - i'm really excited....

anyways.....time for the questions......
    1 - should i start the winny asap so that:
    a - by the time i leave i should have 4 weeks of winny in me
    b - my liver has at least a couple of days without having to filter all that crap

2 - i know post cycle one should get on creatine and glutamine and train like a mofo.....would i lose more of my gains then usual if i just took one week off (while taking clomid) and started traing and supplementing when i got back?

3 - how will the liver do? straight up, i plan on gett'n fuct up every night......all inclusive + broads + no parents = party
    i'll be taking milk thistle down there......but will it be able to keep up?

thanx guys

jason

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ahhh...,the beauty of the beaches.

Well, throwin winny in now and then going hardcore for a week fown in Cancun probably isn't the ebst thing in the world for your liver. You probably could get away with it, but I am not going to recommend it. The reason why I wouldn't reccommend it , is I wouldn't do it myself, so if i said "go ahead and do it''...I'd be a hypocrit.

Bro, sorry things got messed up for you, remember it probably won't kill you, but your body willl be put through hell for a little over a month. The choice is yours, at the beep.... *Beep*.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If I could I would continue the cycle even if I was on hol but that is just me.

I would,nt go get drunk and would,nt recommend it.I did my cycle and it was my b-day and I went out drinking but I also did,nt take my d-bol that day took about 2000mg of MT and cranberry juice and drank a pint of water/lemonade after every couple of pints.I would,nt recommend it and that was the only time I had alcohol in about 4 mths.

Upto you personally I would,nt I like my liver how it is

Out_A_Bounz is offline New Member
    i decided to start popp', then pills today, so i should be finished around the 20th, giving my liver a few days off ....hope i see good results

something else i found weird........i gained my first 5 lbs in week one......and stayed constant at that level......not eating enough now?

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    me and about four friends that were in mid cycle went to Flordia a couple of years ago for spring break. It kind of sucked to take a week off training, but that is what we were training for. To look good on spring break, and we did.
    None of us had any problems with our liver that we knew of and we drank every night.

toddy is offline Junior Member
    If you ran the winstrol for a couple weeks would it be okay to
    take off for a week and them finish the cycle the next following weeks.

Thread Information