floyd_turbo is offline Member

whose the sause boss?? critique please

hey bros, looking for some honest opinions. i'm looking to start my second cycle, i'm currently 6'1, 215, bf 14%, i'm looking to bulk and add about 15-20 lbs. the question i have is this :

weeks 1-12 Test Enanthate @ 500mg/wk
    weeks 1-17 novaldex @ 20mg ED
    weeks 14-17 clomid @
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

Do you think if i was to add deca to my stack @ 400/wk, would it be worth the money? Would I experience that much more of a gain by adding deca?

Also, i fuct up my first cycle, i got gyno from prop 575/wk, and winny... i pulled the chute and shut it down, i didnt have nolvadex , only arimidex which didnt do a thing for me, anyhow even without nolva i got lucky and the lumps disappeared within about 6 wks.

i hope with this info you can help a bro out, i appreciate your time
    keep it real

ft-

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good,leave the deca out. jmo

razor67 is offline Banned
    what you have there looks good

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do decide to run the deca , 400/wk is a good amount. I'd maybe extend the cycle 1 week and add 12 weeks of bold

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    yeah its a tough call, it'll save me about 3 bills, not to run deca . thanks for your opinions bros.. anyone else ?

if its going to cost you 3 beans for the deca for that cycle id definately skip it.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    add 3 bills for a cycles worth of deca ??? RIPOFF!!! If it is going to be that much, leave it out, but if you can get it for a reasonable price it may not be a bad idea...

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    u dumbasses who just posted.. hes in ****ing CANADA... unless he has a over seas source thats what deca costs!!

prices all depend on how far you are in the laddle of the black market.. in canada if ur 3 in line ur going to pay 15$ a amp for onadren or 300$ for 4000 mgs of deca and 17$ for sustanol... a guy buys direct from india for 5 bucks a amp of sust.. he sells to the next guy for no less then 10$.. then he sells it at a 30% mark up.. keep in midn these are CAN prices too.... so take the 300$ for 4000 mg of deca and convert that to US $ and then throw in the factor of where you are on the food chain and theres your price...... ya its expensive if floyd was # 2 in line.. and way too expenisive if he had a direct over seas source.......

catch my drift???? go to a Canadian board and get some prices on diff places in the food chain b4 you decide that its too expensive...

I know dbol moves like mad in ontario for 1.00 a tab... they still buy it up for 1.25 a tab..

dumbasses ehhh, careful bro

no flame intended.. well not really.... but before you speak and knock someone down ( a source) learn ur info..

i'm sure in florida you have fantastic prices for deca .. but if the day comes when u get busted for possession you will go to jail.. my Canuck ass would not..

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would definatley just go with test and see how sensitive you are to gyno with a long ester...if you dont get it whil running nolva ed then add deca your next cycle and use the same amount of test and nolva...its all about figuring out your body and where your limits are

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    u dumbasses who just posted.. hes in ****ing CANADA... unless he has a over seas source thats what deca costs!!
    Dumbasses? Excuse me, but I actually don't give a rats fat ass about Canadian money conversions... The man put three bill on there so I took it at face value for what he said rather than breaking out my economic calculator to figure out currency exchange rates for some country i could give two sh**s about.

no flame intended.. well not really.... but before you speak and knock someone down ( a source) learn ur info..

i'm sure in florida you have fantastic prices for deca.. but if the day comes when u get busted for possession you will go to jail.. my Canuck ass would not..
    alrighty there bucknut, didnt see he was in canada. and wasnt knocking him down, just felt the prices were a little high, whats the big f'n deal with that.

well.... you still said its a bad deal without knowing hes paying canadian dollars.. it says right one the screen hes from alberta...

sorry about the outburst but i havehad this convo/argument before.. same deal. someone said something about ridicoulous prices .. they didn't see they were canadian $$........I expalined the difference in prices AND where you sit in the scheme of things

even if they weren't in Canada there still some places/time where you would have to pay more then that to get ur gear.. everythings relative to the time and place

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    hey bros, looking for some honest opinions. i'm looking to start my second cycle, i'm currently 6'1, 215, bf 14%, i'm looking to bulk and add about 15-20 lbs. the question i have is this :

weeks 1-12 Test Enanthate @ 500mg/wk
    weeks 1-17 novaldex @ 20mg ED
    weeks 14-17 clomid @
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

Do you think if i was to add deca to my stack @ 400/wk, would it be worth the money? Would I experience that much more of a gain by adding deca?

Also, i fuct up my first cycle, i got gyno from prop 575/wk, and winny... i pulled the chute and shut it down, i didnt have nolvadex , only arimidex which didnt do a thing for me, anyhow even without nolva i got lucky and the lumps disappeared within about 6 wks.

i hope with this info you can help a bro out, i appreciate your time
    keep it real

ft-

start PCT two weeks after last enanthate shot

I could have said "u dumbasses who just posted.. hes in ****ing CANADA... unless he has a over seas source thats what deca costs!!" in a better way.....

I apologize.. I shoudl have said "take note hes in canada, and on top of that he probably dosen't have a over seas source so hes down the food chain a bit"

I never said you were knocking FLOYD down.. I said you were knocking the source...

its not a "big fing deal".. I was just expalining how things work.. I am sure you understand how prices rise the further away from the source you are.. the Canadian thing just didn't get noticed.

and firefter... no you didn't break out ur conversions calculator.. you should have because by not doing it you gave him some bad advice

i agree with animal...he was simply posting to show floyd that he wasnt getting a bad deal..yeah he may have called you dumbasses but it didnt seem like it was directly personal to anyone...i personally would of said "hey dip ****s"...hahaha

well.... you still said its a bad deal without knowing hes paying canadian dollars.. it says right one the screen hes from alberta...

sorry about the outburst but i havehad this convo/argument before.. same deal. someone said something about ridicoulous prices .. they didn't see they were canadian $$........I expalined the difference in prices AND where you sit in the scheme of things

even if they weren't in Canada there still some places/time where you would have to pay more then that to get ur gear.. everythings relative to the time and place
    The point that Razor and I are trying to make is that the majority of the bros on this board are from the US, so we look at everything in those terms because it's common. I wouldn't expect you to know a good price in France or Germany because it's not common to you. I was not flamin/slamming him at all, just when he said 3 bills and did not mention Canadian, I assumed he meant American because that is what 95% of the people on here post. Simply, I don't look where everyones from, so if it is something that deviates from the norm, it should be stated (no offense to you floyd_turbo)

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    start PCT two weeks after last enanthate shot
    hes got it right..test through week 12...clomid in week 14

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i agree with animal...he was simply posting to show floyd that he wasnt getting a bad deal..yeah he may have called you dumbasses but it didnt seem like it was directly personal to anyone...i personally would of said "hey dip ****s"...hahaha
    dammit! A**hole! LOL!

and firefter... no you didn't break out ur conversions calculator.. you should have because by not doing it you gave him some bad advice
    How is my advice bad if his question was not clear? I am not going to look up every foreign currency exchange to figure that sh*t out. Not my fu**ing responsibility. With the info he gave (as most of us perceived it, and you would have perceived it the same way too if you weren't canadian also) my advice was good... drop the deca unless you can find it cheaper. Tell me what's wrong with that, bucko!

By the way, unless you know prices for everything in every foreign country, what gives you the right to call anyone a dumbass?

holy turd we hijacked this thread........ about the deca .. save it for when ur body needs something new to get it growing.. the enanthate alone for 12 weeks will give u solid 20 lbs with good diet and habits.. if u threw in the deca u might get anohter 10lbs or so.. stick to just test..... use deca next cycle when u need someting new to shock ur body and when you know how your body reacts.... and it will give u time to figure out how to control your gyno issues and prevent them....

if u did both now you wouldn't have figured out how to control ur test gyno.... so if u got gyno on a deca and test cycle you wouldn't know if it was gyno from deca or test.. so u could end up with boobies and no idea how u got them..... at least thats what i told my mom when she asked about my boobs " i dunno how i got em???" j/k

holy turd we hijacked this thread........ about the deca .. save it for when ur body needs something new to get it growing.. the enanthate alone for 12 weeks will give u solid 20 lbs with good diet and habits.. if u threw in the deca u might get anohter 10lbs or so.. stick to just test..... use deca next cycle when u need someting new to shock ur body and when you know how your body reacts.... and it will give u time to figure out how to control your gyno issues and prevent them....

if u did both now you wouldn't have figured out how to control ur test gyno.... so if u got gyno on a deca and test cycle you wouldn't know if it was gyno from deca or test.. so u could end up with boobies and no idea how u got them..... at least thats what i told my mom when she asked about my boobs " i dunno how i got em???" j/k
    Your right about the hijack... sorry floyd_turbo... animals advice here looks good

I can call u a dumbass because i saw he was from canada and you didn't and gave him bad advice because of it.. not becuase you don't know gear prices over the world..

and ur advice was bad based on the fact that you didn't realise that hes from canada... not a horrible mistake but still a mistake..

and ur taking being called a dumbass way too far.... if i really wanted to say something offensive I would have used something like fart sucker, turd robber, stool pusher, assrammer, assfister, thirsty choir boy or knob gobbler..... see my point? it wasn't to offend you.. if someone on here calls me a dirty bastard its not goign to be taken in a bad way.. if soemone calls me a pig fuc ker then that would be takin in a diff way
    Last edited by animal-inside; 02-23-2004 at 10:13 PM.

just wondering, qv deca 200. 50ml.. 210 bucks... whats that in canadian

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Leave the American/Canadian money argument alone. It was a misunderstanding. I cannot believe it went so far as to get into a semantic debate

Cycle looks good. Have fun

I can call u a dumbass because i saw he was from canada and you gave him bad advice because of it.. not becuase you don't know gear prices over the world..

and ur advice was bad based on the fact that you didn't realise that hes from canada... not a horrible mistake but still a mistake..

and ur taking being called a dumbass way too far.... if i really wanted to say something offensive I would have used something like fart sucker, turd robber, stool pusher, assrammer, assfister, thirsty choir boy or knob gobbler..... see my point? it wasn't to offend you.. if someone on here calls me a dirty bastard its not goign to be taken in a bad way.. if soemone calls me a pig fuc ker then that would be takin in a diff way
    Waste of my time to carry this on anymore... like talking to a woman...never listening to logic

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Leave the American/Canadian money argument alone. It was a misunderstanding. I cannot believe it went so far as to get into a semantic debate

Cycle looks good. Have fun
    My apologies, just hard to leave it alone when someone can't see simple logic... won't happen again, at least not today!

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    this thread is laughs!!

Thread Information