What the hell did I just buy?

First post

Ok, so after spending enough time in the gym and meeting people I finally come across a 'source'. This source tells me he can sell me some Test, whatever he has on hand, either Enan or Cyp. I go home and do my research of both Cyp and Enan to find out they are pretty much the same thing (maybe a little more water weight with Cyp?). Anyway, I give him a call and he ends up selling me 20cc worth for $300 (did I get screwed?). But now I am confused, as I'm not exactly sure what I have here. My bottles say "Anabolic TL", "Cipionato De Testosterona 200". So what do I have, is it Cyp in some odd form? Is it any good? Also, are anti-e's common? Cause I asked about 'em but the guy told me he never gets any demand for it, and that my low doses of (200-400mg) per week most likely wont have any Gyno effect. But after reading some things on this board I fear I may end up with boobies when its all said and done

While I'm here, some quick stats in case anyone wants to give me some pointers for a second cycle (currently in week 2 of my first cycle):
    5'10'
    210 lbs
    28 years old
    5 years lifting exp.

Maybe some Test Enan/Deca ?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    what you purchased seems legit...however you got screwed and then some.....don't listen to people at the gym, take your anti-e's because you could get gyno with any dosage....go to a research company web site and buy nolv, l-dex,and clomid....
    run the cyp at 400mg (2 shots/week) for 10 weeks.....10mg nolv/ed ... and .25ml l-dex/ed
    clomid 3 weeks after your last cyp shot.....run the nolv during clomid as well

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    go to a research company web site and buy nolv, l-dex,and clomid....
    run the cyp at 400mg (2 shots/week) for 10 weeks.....10mg nolv/ed ... and .25ml l-dex/ed
    Research company website? This Clomid and Nolv stuff is legal to buy on-line? You dont need some kind of perscription to get it, or buy it on the blackmarket?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you can buy liquid versions which are cheap and effective from a research company

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    what you purchased seems legit...however you got screwed and then some.....don't listen to people at the gym, take your anti-e's because you could get gyno with any dosage....go to a research company web site and buy nolv, l-dex,and clomid....
    agree!
    but isnt pct 18 days after last inj? well, actually is quite the same...

good luck

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    First post

Ok, so after spending enough time in the gym and meeting people I finally come across a 'source'. This source tells me he can sell me some Test, whatever he has on hand, either Enan or Cyp. I go home and do my research of both Cyp and Enan to find out they are pretty much the same thing (maybe a little more water weight with Cyp?). Anyway, I give him a call and he ends up selling me 20cc worth for $300 (did I get screwed?). But now I am confused, as I'm not exactly sure what I have here. My bottles say "Anabolic TL", "Cipionato De Testosterona 200". So what do I have, is it Cyp in some odd form? Is it any good? Also, are anti-e's common? Cause I asked about 'em but the guy told me he never gets any demand for it, and that my low doses of (200-400mg) per week most likely wont have any Gyno effect. But after reading some things on this board I fear I may end up with boobies when its all said and done

While I'm here, some quick stats in case anyone wants to give me some pointers for a second cycle (currently in week 2 of my first cycle):
    5'10'
    210 lbs
    28 years old
    5 years lifting exp.

Maybe some Test Enan/Deca?
    Yeah, you got ripped, but it happens to the best of us. You don't even want to know what I paid for my first cycle!

Go do some research in the Lab forum about Fina, add that, and you'll have an awesome first cycle! Some bros wouldn't recommend Tren in your first cycle, but what the hell, I did.

Just do a seach in an engine for liquid research sites to find some anti-es.

Sym

I found a few liquid research sites. How common is it to get screwed over by buying something like this over the net? I noticed some of the sites are on free webpages like Geocities/Angelfire, wouldn't this be sketchy? Another thing I noticed, why do they all say stuff like:
    "THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION."
    "DO NOT INJECT."
    "THESE PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY."

powernutrition.net sound familiar to anyone?

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I don't recommend Fina, as the sides are harsh, and requires at least EOD injections and injection spot rotating. Wait for second cycle or later before dealing with all that. But if you can I might grab some dianabol to jump start that cycle. 4-5 weeks at 25-30 mg day. Just a thought if you can get it even, and dont overpay like that test.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    "THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION."
    "DO NOT INJECT."
    "THESE PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY."
    From a legal standpoint it's legal for them to sell them, but somewhat illegal for you to consume them. So those statements are to cover thier ass. And even though they most likely come in a vial they aren't for injection! You drink them. And I don't know about the freesite stuff. There are plenty on legitmate sites that you don't have to buy from those guys. If they can't afford the $20/a month for a site, I wouldn't recommend them.

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    I don't recommend Fina, as the sides are harsh, and requires at least EOD injections and injection spot rotating. Wait for second cycle or later before dealing with all that. But if you can I might grab some dianabol to jump start that cycle. 4-5 weeks at 25-30 mg day. Just a thought if you can get it even, and dont overpay like that test.
    Love your avatar, bro. Everytime I see you online I have to take a break just to admire that ass!

Sym

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Oh my! Thank you for noticing! JK haha

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Bump
    I too have been wondering about powerN.net. Did alot of searching but found no info on them. I know PNP is good but they don't sell L-clen anymore.

ldobbs is offline New Member

Thumbs up Any pics?

Do you happen to have any pictures of the box? Does it have a kangaroo flexing on it in a blue box? I know a guy that wants me to try out this gear but I think that he is shady but I'll try it if the gear is legit.

Thread Information