dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member

Question question bout deca

last summer (7 months ago) i took a 10 wk cycle of deca (200 mg) and gain exactly 15 lbs. I lost about 4 lbs in post cycle. If i decide to take a second cylce will I be able to gain another 15 lbs. Ive heard people say that after the first cycle your body wont be able to utilized the most out of the same steriod . So instead of 15 lbs, I mite only gain 12 lbs. Is this tru? Or should I try something stronger

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you should try some test with the deca

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Do a real cycle bro. That cycle sucked. You will get much better results if you use a test base. That 15lbs could have been 25, and you could have kept it all if you researched first and did it properly. Too late now I guess, don't make same mistake twice

dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member
    yea, its tru....maybe i should of done lil more research before starting my first cylce with deca alone. Main reason i was told to take deca was that i would keep the majority of my gain. The bigger mistake i made was not taking anything in the post cylce (lower sex drive, but hopefully itll be back to normal over time) But this next cycle i want to do it rite, so test and deca plus post cylce (clomid)

Thread Information