Thread: dbol question

Taurus is offline Member

Smile dbol question

I have looked through the search buttons and tried to answer this question myself through extensive readings but to no avail. This may sound like a silly question but please bare with me.

Is there any point in takin dbol alone for 4-5 weeks. I know you can gain quite alot on the dbol, but with the right pct, is there anyway of maintaining the gains or is it a sure fire thing that you will lose all the gains no matter what pct you do.

The reason I ask this is that dbol can be taken orally and you dont have to worry about injections; it's only a 4-5 week course; its relatively very cheap; and chances of gyno are slim. Even after all these pro's, in my head, something is telling me that its too good to be true. Can anyone tell me why it wont work or why its not a good idea to take dbol alone?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    It is not good to take dbol lone b/c, it will be very difficult to keep the gains b/c alot of the gains you make will be water weight, dbol will shut down your naturl test production, it is 17aa and is potentially liver toxic over extended usage times. W/o supporting the gains made off the dbol with an injectable test, you will lose the strength and weight pretty fast.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    youve done a search with no answers on a dbol only cycle ?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    too good to be true: simply, is not good!
    some people tried (and still try) it and then came back to complain about not bein able to keep those "huge" immediate gains..
    then tried again stackin test with it and then were happy!

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    u might keep some gains, but suck it up, and don't be afraid of the needle. U must use test as a foundation of any cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    u might keep some gains, but suck it up, and don't be afraid of the needle. U must use test as a foundation of any cycle.
    True....be a man for god sakes

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    True....be a man for god sakes

Amen DB

Ambulance1984 Guest
    Is a Dbol ONLY cycle good? well yes.... if your going to the beach in 4 weeks and want to show off for the ladies, then loose it in the car on the way home Stack it with test bro.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    It wont even be good thenn he will be full of water and look like a bloated beach ball, dbol isnt even good for a beach workout.

DBol is good, but not alone. Get some Enanthate .

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    An old chinese prophet use to say "If you are not ready for needles...you are not ready for steroids ."

Very wise man!

peace,

ttgb

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    I have looked through the search buttons and tried to answer this question myself through extensive readings but to no avail. This may sound like a silly question but please bare with me.

Is there any point in takin dbol alone for 4-5 weeks. I know you can gain quite alot on the dbol, but with the right pct, is there anyway of maintaining the gains or is it a sure fire thing that you will lose all the gains no matter what pct you do.

The reason I ask this is that dbol can be taken orally and you dont have to worry about injections; it's only a 4-5 week course; its relatively very cheap; and chances of gyno are slim. Even after all these pro's, in my head, something is telling me that its too good to be true. Can anyone tell me why it wont work or why its not a good idea to take dbol alone?
    Here is a good thread on the subject. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=65046
    Dbol only is not a good cycle. However, to say that it is impossible to maintain gains is ridiculous. Many people have cycled Dbol only and kept 10-15 lbs. As long as you are educated in nutrition, exercise, physiology of the human body and are familiar with the drug in question, you should be able to keep a lot of your gains. I assume that you are educated in these subjects if you are planning a cycle. Good luck.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    An old chinese prophet use to say "If you are not ready for needles...you are not ready for steroids ."

Very wise man!

peace,

ttgb
    LMAO!!!!

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man, get some test!!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Test Test TEST

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    the needles are the best part!! soon as you try em you'll never look back. promise!

Thread Information