cooldood is offline New Member

Need to get shredded and Cut.

Everybody wants abs and a great V Taper. Right now I have quite a few too many inches over my hidden midsection. I'd like to lose it and see those abs I haven't seen for the last 10 years.
    Cardio, strict diet and hard weight training in the gym is not going to be enough to get me there as soon as I'd like.
    What would you advise me to take in terms of stack.
    I'm not so sure I want to mess with the thyroid stuff. I heard it's dangerous!
    Would you advise Clenbutoral and an ephedrine type supplement like hydoxycut? How about Winstrol ? Please help if you can. How I should stack the stuff which you advise me to take and in what quantities. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards Cool.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    age? stats?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Spring break Q???

Bigkel1 is offline New Member
    I always go to spring break a little fat. Who cares as long as you still have mass. Girls on spring break would screw a sumo wrestler by the end of most nights.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkel1
    I always go to spring break a little fat. Who cares as long as you still have mass. Girls on spring break would screw a sumo wrestler by the end of most nights.
    True this True this i can't wait lol

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    What are you stats bro. Clen and ephredrine are probably your best options but I don't want to recommend any dosages without know your history and age.

And winny will not get you cut. Winny simply helps maintain lean body mass while dieting. That is all.

What does your diet and training routine look like? Hell you might think you have it all put together but you may be doing something wrong.

Isn't Hydroxy Cut ephedrine free these days??? I believe the only one out there that still has it in its stack that is OTC is Stacker 2. I may be wrong though.
    Last edited by Shredz; 02-24-2004 at 09:37 AM.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    cardio, diet... nuff said.... then clen /eph

cooldood is offline New Member
    Thanks for your help guys!
    For you to help me you probably require more info.
    Here are my stats. My age is 33, I've trained for 15 years. I've been Clean for four years now. Also I am 230 lbs and about 25% fat. (5 ft 10 tall) I am also hoping to do cardio twice a day (My intention is to do 40 mins cardio in the morning and 40mins late evening.) I am currently on a low Carb diet and train heavy. Here’s my diet at the moment
    8am Breakfast 6 egg whites and Oatmeal.
    12-noon Protein shake
    2pm Breast of Chicken
    5:30pm Finish work
    6pm More Chicken Breasts and Drumsticks
    9:30pm Gym for an intense workout (45mins)
    11pm 5 More Egg whites.

Can anybody help with my get lean stack.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=cooldood](My intention is to do 40 mins cardio in the morning and 40mins late evening.) I am currently on a low Carb diet and train heavy. QUOTE]

To lose weight leave the ego at home...go lighter for higher reps...thats me though...some would disagree...

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Diet and cardio are FAR more important than usage of drugs. Believe it or not I believe you need more FAT in your diet.
    8am Breakfast 6 egg whites and Oatmeal-Good
    12-noon Protein shake-add some flax
    2pm Breast of Chicken- make it two with mixed veggies
    6pm More Chicken Breasts and Drumsticks-how about side salad w/oil/vinegar and two cans tuna
    9:30pm Gym for an intense workout (45mins)-utilize a whey/dextrose shake here
    11pm 5 More Egg whites.-pwo meal is the most important- have some fish, chicken, or lean steak, even substitute chicken throughout the day with fish, steak(any loin), turkey
    Here is a sample of my diet I made with the help of others

Well it has been a month since I started dieting and i have found good success. I have lost about 10 pounds and gained a little lean muscle. My bench has increased from 335 to 350 and my legs have really been the benefactor. My diet is pretty much the same as outlined by SC and rambo- thanks guys. My top two abs are starting to show.
    Stats- 6'0 225before 214now
    Diet- am cardio 45 min/4 days a week
    meal 1- 1/2 cup oats/8 egg whites
    meal 2- small side salad(olive oil + vinegar)/1 can tuna
    meal 3- whey/flax shake
    meal 4- 2 chk breasts or 2 ground turkey pattys or 1 pd steak with
    veggies(brussel sprouts or cabbage or broccali,etc.)
    workout with weights for about 1.5 hours
    pwo shake whey/dextrose shake
    meal 5(pwo)- 2 chk breasts or 2 filets of fish(catfish) or 1 turkey
    tenderloin with 1 small yam or 1 serving brown rice
    or 1/2 cup oats
    meal 6- I ushaully(sp.) drink a protein shake when I wake up after a
    couple hours sleep then go back to bed. I will either have 1
    tsp flax with this or cottage cheese.
    This diet seems to be doing it for me. I have a cheat day every sat. I take calcium, b12, b6, taurine, and multivit. i don't see many success storys on here- mostly people just asking questions, so I want to post my(still in progress) success so far. -D-

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I think 1 45 minute cardio session(fast paced walk) on an empty stomach in the am is best. Then train with weights in your pm session. As far as a stack goes you could try clen 2 wks/eca 2 wks cycle but it would not be near as important as diet and cardio IMO.

Thread Information