gettinthere is offline Associate Member

is this price ok??

cyp. 250/ml, 3 X 10 ml vials for 100 bucks? this sounds too cheap. is it? how about these others:
    100 clom .50 $50
    250 arimidex .25 $200
    eq 200mg/ml 30ml$100
    cyp 250/ml 30ml$100

Remorse is offline New Member

Cheap that is...

Yeah...you could say those prices are outta this world, but I would bet my left nut that they are all ** products (looking at the doses per ml and prices). Even still, those are extremely cheap for ** in such small quantities. Is this individual a friend or is this some random domestic? If so, I would be cautious.

Remorse

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    yeah those prices look real good...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Cheap that is...

Originally posted by Remorse
    but I would bet my left nut that they are all ** products (looking at the doses per ml and prices).
    The 0.25mg armidex is the giveaway.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Looks good to me. Shit, actually they look really good

M

arthur....is that way too cheap for the arimidex ? My other source was even cheaper than that...liquidex 30mg for 110 bucks...what did you mean by that being the giveaway...yes this is a foreign that was given to me by someone i only know online but i trust them as much as i could possibly trust someone online...Should i check this source with a mod or what? I haven't found them on any scammer lists. The thing about the scammer lists that i have found is that they only give the email of the scammer. it would be so helpful if they gave out their price lists and everything. this is my first order but i'm not stupid...I know what kind of things to look for and this list + directions for payment + everything else makes it look really legit. They also sell huge jugs of the stuff, something like 500 ml...they say its sterilized and all but i dont know about that shit...

Real (brand name) arimidex comes in 1mg tabs. ** arimidex comes in 0.25 mg tabs. I meant that the 0.25 mg tabs were a giveway that it was ** stuff. Sorry for the confusion.

so there are no companies that sell .2mg arimidex ? i thought i read in the drug profiles section that there is??

Could be... I'm not sure.

** arimidex is good stuff. I'd say go for it. I get all the expensive stuff from him, eg. winnie and arimidex.

what do you mean by...

you get all the expensive stuff from "him"....what do you mean by all that?

Let me put it this way to ya...I can almost promise you that those products are from the chinaman. Let's think about this, roughly $33 per 10ml of cyp & Eq, try and track down prices like that on high dose non-mex gear, not in your lifetime and not in those small quantities. His products are good, have no fears of that, just carry a cushion around with you if you are going to inject in the glutius maximus, because there will be no comfortable seated position for you for a while. And get some ibuprofen for pain, slight fever and ill feeling (his cyp is a bitch) . You could try cutting the cyp with eq, but that doesn't seem to work for everybody. As for the pills, I can only say good things about them (winny, arim, clomid, d-bol), I have used them all and they work very well. Take your first 2cc inject of Cyp and start a thread describing what you feel for the next 3 to 5 days, I like to know that other people went through the same as I. That way I don't feel like such a wuss. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right? You may change your mind after a couple weeks of cyp injects

Remorse

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Did he hire you as a marketing director or something?

Oh and yeah in my lifetime I do see better prices, lol. $30 per bottle of t200 and propinate for $12/10cc.

tabs though yes, hard to beat.

and no I do not sell or give my sources out. not that I have any sources, it IS all role playing.

Originally posted by Remorse
    Let me put it this way to ya...I can almost promise you that those products are from the chinaman. Let's think about this, roughly $33 per 10ml of cyp & Eq, try and track down prices like that on high dose non-mex gear, not in your lifetime and not in those small quantities. His products are good, have no fears of that, just carry a cushion around with you if you are going to inject in the glutius maximus, because there will be no comfortable seated position for you for a while. And get some ibuprofen for pain, slight fever and ill feeling (his cyp is a bitch) . You could try cutting the cyp with eq, but that doesn't seem to work for everybody. As for the pills, I can only say good things about them (winny, arim, clomid, d-bol), I have used them all and they work very well. Take your first 2cc inject of Cyp and start a thread describing what you feel for the next 3 to 5 days, I like to know that other people went through the same as I. That way I don't feel like such a wuss. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right? You may change your mind after a couple weeks of cyp injects

Remorse

So what you guys are saying is....
    These prices don't mean that the product is either scam or bunk...Just that it may be more painful to inject? But you say that there is infact such thing as .25mg arimidex and that it should be ok too? Will the cyp. work just as well as the less painful types? I am so damn nervous about sending all this money!!!! I only have this source through someone that i think i can trust but i've never spoken with them except on the internet.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    what they're talking about is that his injectables are more painful in some cases due to a higher alcohol content.
    If your questioning your source I suggest you PM a mod or vet and ask them if your source is legit before you go sending him your hard earned $.

M

I am the new marketing consultant...heh

Kizer, that what I was saying, other than some mexi-gear (tornell & brovel) you are not going to be able to touch those prices for high dose stuff, because we all now how underdosed the mexican stuff is....right.

Gettinthere....as long as the guy is trustworthy, then I am sure the products are not bunk. If infact they are the chinaman's, then they work well, I was just preparing you so you don't think you broke your ass when you partake of the mighty cyp (mighty big pain in the ass). And yes, his arim along with his other tabs work wonderfully. I am talking from experience (myself along with 6 other friends, takin over time), not from what others say on the boards.

Remorse

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Never heard any complaints from his winny. Minimal complaints from his arimidex . Only things i've heard questionable calls about is his, EQ, drol, and dbol . But you gotta boy right here saying that shit is good...so, you basically gotta try it and see how you respond. GL bro.

testonon250 is offline Banned
    Buddy, those prices look way to low for black market prices...

either you tried swindeling your dealer to give you cheaper prices cuz your to cheap to pay for gear!

or hes just giving you what you want to hear and now hes gona scam you!

good luck either way! your strange.... those prices are fairy land prices...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by testonon250
    Buddy, those prices look way to low for black market prices...

either you tried swindeling your dealer to give you cheaper prices cuz your to cheap to pay for gear!

or hes just giving you what you want to hear and now hes gona scam you!

good luck either way! your strange.... those prices are fairy land prices...
    Bro, those are **'s prices. It's legit, he's legit. But it's nice to know you show concern for fellow board members. This ain't mexi , or euro.

Thread Information