Thread: B-12

Zues is offline Associate Member

B-12

Are there any sides associated w/ B-12 and is it okay to take it longer than your cycle. Besides an increase in appetitie, I heard it also gives you a feeling of well being. Is that true, and what else does it do.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Are there any sides associated w/ B-12 and is it okay to take it longer than your cycle. Besides an increase in appetitie, I heard it also gives you a feeling of well being. Is that true, and what else does it do.
    b12 is a vitamin, not a steroid , don't worry about sides, and yes that is what it does

Any idea on approximate dosages? On the box I have its in something else, not mgs. Anyway, I was wondering the ranges of how oftn to take it and how much. I was in Canada the other day and picked up a few bottles at the pharmacy. I think thats really cool you can get your hands on it up there w/out a prescription. Can't wait to see what it does.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You probably bought Sabex. 1000iu's per ml. Most normal people do 1ml per month...I like 1ml every 2 weeks.

...and it does not hurt at all. No idea where that comment came from.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 02-23-2004 at 12:04 AM.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    how long do the appetite and well being effects last after an injection??

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    You probably bought Sabex. 1000iu's per ml. Most normal people do 1ml per month...I like 1ml every 2 weeks.

big swoll is offline Member
    i do 1000mcg ed

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    bro, I just started some b12, took first injection the other day and Im still hugary..lol..I take 1000mcg, eod, its vary hard to OD, I thinks its like you have to take over 10,000mcg in a day...if im correct..so no worries...
    The only thing that freaked me out was that it was the color red, when I pulled it into the syringe, and it looks a little funky when mixed with oil...

HM

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i take 1200 mcg eod and yes you feel great on it and hungary. you can take it all year long if you want it doesnt hurt anything! i think 100mcg is the recommended daily value!

I got my b-12@ wal mart.LOL why poke it when you can just take a pill. you are talking about vitamin b-12 correct. It also helps in circulation and cell repro. it promotes energy.

Whatcha gonna do...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    because when you inject you absorb pretty much all the b12, when you take it orally, i'm not sure exactly how much, but most of what you take winds up in the toilet

So from what I have gathered, most people here do about 1ml ED or EOD? And yes the product is by Sabex and is 1000mg/ml. But I think the ml is in micrograms cause the first letter "m" is italicised.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Vitamin -- no sides there

simplyjakked is offline Member
    zues stick to 1000mcg eod or ed if you can handle the injects. i see you are from the lo i am in da falls baby!

Da Bull is offline Banned

I call bullshat on the pain issue...I did a 1/2 cc and it hurt like prop.Mods backed me up on this also.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I call bullshat on the pain issue...I did a 1/2 cc and it hurt like prop.Mods backed me up on this also.
    Wow! I use Sabex brand (right from the pharmacy) and have never had one ounce of pain. It's water based! I mean how bad could it hurt!? I do it all the time and have never ever had an issue with pain. Not even a slight tingle in the injection area.

Oh well...different people...different drugs.

The way my cycle works I'm running shots on M,W,F, so thats no problem to add a little B-12 into there. Did 1st shot of it last night, no pain today. Can't wait till the appetite goes up.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    Regarding the appetite increase, I'm lookin to up my eating and increase my appetite. I'm 160, around 5'9 now, and how much would anyone recommend I take to really bump up my appetite?
    As for pain, I haven't experienced it either with b-12

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Wow! I use Sabex brand (right from the pharmacy) and have never had one ounce of pain. It's water based! I mean how bad could it hurt!? I do it all the time and have never ever had an issue with pain. Not even a slight tingle in the injection area.

Oh well...different people...different drugs.
    Wasn't that bad,but it had a nice sting for bout an hour.I'm using lion nutrition.

on another note I did the shot in a slin pin on the underneath part of forearm

Thread Information