Thread: m1t and test e.

biff is offline Associate Member

m1t and test e.

this was somthing i was just kinda of curious about im about to start my cycle of dbol wks1-4 35mgs and test e. 1-10 possibly 12 at 500mgs a wk i have some m1t left over from a 2 wk cycle i did and i relized i like the real stuff better but i was just wondering what would it do if thrown into a cycle i and how would it be ran being that the cycles are normally like 2 wks on 2 off. any feedback appreciated thanx bros.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    pretend it's dbol and run it the first 4 weeks at 20 mg ed.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    pretend it's dbol and run it the first 4 weeks at 20 mg ed.
    Try it at 10mg/day 1st. M1T can have some very nasty sides and when I increased dosages I didn't see an increase in gains, just side effects. Really lethargic, no sex drive and sometimes just totally zombified in social situations, just being like "DUH, I feel like ****".

but i have dbol so would i ad that with the dbol wouldnt that be real hard on the liver i doubt ill even do anything with the m1t i was just kinda curious but if anyone thanx that it would be a good idea tell me thanx

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    but i have dbol so would i ad that with the dbol wouldnt that be real hard on the liver i doubt ill even do anything with the m1t i was just kinda curious but if anyone thanx that it would be a good idea tell me thanx
    try running it the last 2 weeks after your test e and go right into PCT...also like Rictor said when i bumper up the dose my sex drive was non-existnat it was terrible....good luck...

thanx bros

Thread Information