supernewb is offline New Member

dianobol and winsrtol

I'm new to the cycling and stacking scene. I was wondering if anyone had any tips about creating a cycle with dianobol and winstrol . I prefer taking pills rather than the needles for medical reasons. I understand that many people assert you cannot get real gains without needles, but I only have this stuff. I also know that people here get real upset when you just ask for a stack, but I don't have anywhere else to go. I've looked all over this site for the last two days, and I think I'm ready to give this a shot. Any tips anyone? Thanks

palequail is offline Banned
    my advice to you...don't take two orals...and also d-bol and winny are usually used for different purposes...d-bol for bulking and winny for cutting....and on a final note you should always use testosterone for a cycle....if I were you get a hold of some test and stack the testosterone shots with the d-bol....and we need some stats from you...cause if you are fat..then screw the bulking....do the opposite and cut up first

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Oral cycles are bad for a bunch of reasons, but most importantly, those two compunds are 17aa. Meaning they have been chemically bonded so that the drug can pass through the liver and get into the bloodstream. This causes significant strain on the liver, and over a period of time becomes liver toxic. 17aa orals are used at a max of 5 weeks at a time, and that is for 1 compound only. Another reason oral stacks are no good is that the gains are very hard to keep, as fast as dbol or anadrol bring weight and strength on, it disappears just as fast w/o another compound as a base to support the gain. Test is the best thing to start learning about, if you are serious about getting into AS, then do it right, dont risk harm to your body w/o learning everything first.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if you aren't ready to inject, you aren't ready for anabolics.

more info

I'm 6 feet 145 pounds and cut. I need to gain bulk. I've tried everything from insane caloric intake to protein, to creatine and andro, so I thiunk I'm ready for AS. I don't want to use needles, any advice on whether I should just do dianobol or just winstrol and for how long? Will they work and maintain for a while? Thanks for the advice.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supernewb
    I'm 6 feet 145 pounds and cut. I need to gain bulk. I've tried everything from insane caloric intake to protein, to creatine and andro, so I thiunk I'm ready for AS. I don't want to use needles, any advice on whether I should just do dianobol or just winstrol and for how long? Will they work and maintain for a while? Thanks for the advice.
    Like everyone else said, an oral only cycle is a waste of time and money....at 6 ft 145 pds you shpuld be able to put som emore mass on naturally....i dont think you are ready for AS....my advice to you is to get rid of what you have and do some research so you dont harm your body...also I bet your diet isnt too good if youre that size at 6 ft, AS is no miracle drug, if combined with proper diet/rest/training you can achieve results, but it seems like yuo dont have any of those in check....jmo....

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    6'0" 145? You can gain just as much weight without steroids in 12 weeks! Go to the dieting thread, and learn how to take in more calories. I assume now you are eatin 3-4 meals a day, until you are full? Instead, break up your day into 6 meals each with 600-700 calories. Thats about 4000 calories right there. Suplement that with 3 prein shakes a day, your at nearly 5000 a day.

You will gain weight with that I promise. You need to learn a lot more about dieting and gaining weight if you are 6'0"" 145 and are weight training.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supernewb
    I am in the same boat as you bro. I am 6'1" and 158lbs, looking to bulk up. In addition to a proper diet (5,000 cals) I am going to take creatine first for the next few weeks/month. from what I have heard creatine can put on 4 - 10 lbs. When I get closer to the 170 lb mark I am going to do a TEST CYP only cycle (run NOLVA ed) and clomid pct.

I would stay away from orals because of the harsh liver damage. Always use milk thistle for you liver. I would recommend a TEST only cycle for your first time if this is your first cycle.

thanks guys - this message board has been really helpful

Thread Information