Tork is offline New Member

24Yrs 400LBS trying to play football again

Ive been much of a couch potatoe for the last 5 yrs and im wanting to start a cycle. When I was 18 i tryed a mexican testarosa but did not know what i was doing. Just shot once a week. So technicaly it will be my second cycle but i want to do this one right. Im right under 400lbs 6'5 just looking to gain the strength back from my youth. Im a lineman so i dont really care about being cut at this point. My question starts with is it OK to start a cycle when just starting in the gym again? And what would be the best to start with at what amounts.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would personally get back in the gym and add a little of your strenght back naturally before i hit the juice. 400 pounds seem like a lot to me bro even if you are a lineman.. i would try to bring that down a bit first as well.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Wait awhile before starting any cycle... your body will respond to the shock of working out again. Plus it sounds like you may have "some" body fat to lose first. Just give it some time, you will see progress with working out and proper nutrition.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    being 400 pounds im betting your blood pressure is way to high...you might want to get your body back in alot better shape naturally or AAS could be more damaging thna good...its not a miricle drug it takes hard work

I say Diet/Cardio first.

Thanks for the info. At what point would any of you suggest i would be ready, is body fat precentage or total lbs i need to be watching or just when i fell that i hit a plain. Even at my playing weight was about 320 my frame carries the weight. I have always been a big guy. Never having problems with joints. Blood pressure was fine at last check up. I have been going to the gym for about 3 weeks now and im can defenitly tell big defrince out on the field. It just takes a long time to recover as of right now im hoping that will improve along with my conditioning. at pratcce it almost seems that im wore out from the week of work outs. but i can keen going alot longer with out the heart attack and coughing fits. Just quit smoing when i started as well 1/31/04. I remeber really enjoying the test cycle the recovery time was assome, i could go hard in the gym alot longer and the tightness on the muscels that you know where your getting the work out. It was great. My gyms scale only holds up to 350 so i wont be able to tell what ive lost untill then. Unless i go back to the doc for something. Right now im still pretty weak only getting up 3 sets of 10 of 180 on the hammer strength machine wide press. Im hopeing by the end of spring i can be ready to get the most out of a cycle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would say get to atleast the 350 range untill you do so...maybe even you playing weight of 320...youll hurt your body more if you start packin on to much mass while its already carrying more than it likes to....try some glutamine and BCAA's to help with recovery now, along with some type of rich protien shake before and after your workouts...

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Most linemen have to be big but also agile. I would try to drop down to 350 or so bro naturally. With cardio/clean ass diet you can do it. Just put in the effort and you will see the results. Its hard to say "wait 1 month then start your cycle" because we wont know where you will be in 1 month. The best thing to do is workout naturally for awhile then get checked out with your doctor. I would even mention it to him, see his opinion.

Just my .02 bro, good luck and hopefully we will see you on TV some day

PS: LIONS NEED HELP

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - keep at it - at the gym - no juice for now - let your body get back a little naturally- drop some weight , gain back some strength - clean diet and lots of activity - if you are looking to get ready for Fall start now

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Most linemen have to be big but also agile. I would try to drop down to 350 or so bro naturally. With cardio/clean ass diet you can do it. Just put in the effort and you will see the results. Its hard to say "wait 1 month then start your cycle" because we wont know where you will be in 1 month. The best thing to do is workout naturally for awhile then get checked out with your doctor. I would even mention it to him, see his opinion.

Just my .02 bro, good luck and hopefully we will see you on TV some day

PS: LIONS NEED HELP

Lions !!!!! LMAO - good stuff Bro

Its for a semi-pro team our season starts next week i kinda walked into it and on account of my size made the team but if all goes well ill play a summer league as well and see where it goes

Thread Information