aTb05 is offline New Member

Trying to make a certain weight

Alright im about 6'2 245lbs. I want to wrestle 215's next year. I was told i should take cytomel but i heard it eats muscle too but i dont want to lose any of my muscle, wrestling season is far away but i would like to get to around 215 by june if thats possible. I only want to take pills. I dont want to get ripped or anything i just want to be strong an have low body fat im pretty fat right now. I dont want anything with high side effects or anything and im low on cash. any help would be great. thanks.

anyone, i would like to start asap

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You only wanna take pills? Then steriods aren't for you.
    Just get yourself on a good diet and use some clen .

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You only wanna take pills? Then steriods aren't for you.
    Just get yourself on a good diet and use some clen.
    So you dont want to stick yourself. Then you dont do steroids . That leaves us with clen , eca, cardio, diet, cardio, diet.......

Heh alright what is all that stuff and where do you get it, all i have been doing is lifting weights and stuff for the past 3 years i havnt really takin any supplements or anything. Its very hard for me to lose weight though.

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    a good diet and cardio

iv tried that i work hard and dont lose any thing there is nothing i can take to help it?

post your diet and work-out routine, including cardio and we'll see if we can help.
    And be honest!

For diet i just stay away from carbs. Monday-thursday i lift.
    Monday- chest and tri's
    Tuesday- Shoulders
    Wendesday- Back and Bi's
    Thursday- Legs

Everyday i run 1 mile and have a track practice either consisting of more running or working on my shot put and discus, then when summer comes around i have baseball. I have practices mon-sat sunday off.

Workout looks fine and if your running ed that's good too but getting on a treadmill a few times a week isn't a bad idea either.
    Seems like your diet's what's getting you....
    Your just going to have to put together a good diet for yourself and stick with it.
    A good place to start reading is the diet forums on this site. Then go to www.basskilleronline and look on the left under "nutrition and diet" read all those links about burning fat etc..

alright thanks but is there any good fat burners that could help, like xenadrine or hydroxycut ect.?

yep their all good. you can get em cheap at www.allsportsnutrition.com

i read that post on basic diet in that forum room. Im 17 in 2 months my mom does all the shopping and she against me losing wheight it seems. I would have to prepair all the food and shop i want to keep it simple since i dont know how to really cook or anything. If i have to live off a shake ill do it whatever it takes. Ill just eat the same stuff or whatever.
    Where can i go to see some gook shakes or some diets people are on. If anyone has aol or anything my screen name is customx75. thanks for allyour help so far

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    There is a lot more to diet than just shakes. You need to get to know your food (calories, carbs, protein, fat). You have to eat often and enough calories to keep your metabolism running, yet not more calories than you burn a day.

Start reading everything you can about dieting. Run a search on the Internet. Go to the diet forum here, read, and ask specific questions.

Hardcore189 is offline Junior Member

Your in High School!!!

I wrestled in High School and if your going down to 215 then u are in high school still and there is no need for that? Just try it normally or wrestle heavy weight...i wrestled heavy at 195 and i did fine won a district title and 7th in the state......you will have a huge advantage or quickness

Thread Information