wizard247 is offline New Member

Has anyone takin this cycle before?

Whats up guys this is the cycle im going to start very soon, well as soon as i get my HCG

Weeks 1-12 500/mg Test each week
    weeks 1-12 450/mg EQ ew
    Weeks 6-12 50 mg Winny e.d.
    PCT
    weeks 15-18
    Nolvadex 40mg a day
    HCG 1000 I.U. Each week

When exactly should i start the HCG? and also i have researched alot and some people say to take 10mg Nolvadex everyday throughout the cycle. Should i do this? I also heard taht taking nolvadex everyday can cause your body's natural estrogen blocker to be shut down.
    All my gear is made by DPHARM and im also thinking about taking 100mg Winny Injections for weeks 9-12. The test that im using is Monday test cyp. 200/mg/ml and then for my thursday shot ill be takin test enth. 300/mg/ml Hollar back with some opinions. Thanks.

razor67 is offline Banned
    imo, hcg will not be needed in this cycle

ColdSore is offline Banned
    hcg not needed really unless you go 15 weeks plus...extend the test to week 13 and stop the eq at week 12 so pct lines up right...start clomid 2 weeks after your last test injection (week 15)

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    imo, hcg will not be needed in this cycle
    Totally agree.

also yes run nolva 10mg thoughout your cycle and run it also with your clomid in pct....you might want to also look into getting some l-dex or arimidex to keep the test bloat off so youll see those lean gains from the eq

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree HCG isn't needed to recover from this cycle.......

I'm assuming you're running Cyp as your test the way you have it..... If it's Enan then run the test to week 13................... For PCT I would use Clomid and Nolva

Weeks 1-12 500/mg Test each week
    weeks 1-12 450/mg EQ ew
    Weeks 10-15 50 mg Winny e.d.
    Weeks 1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    Weeks 1 - 15 L-dex .25mg ED
    PCT
    weeks 15-18
    Clomid 300/100 for 21 days, Nolvadex 20mg a day through PCT, L-dex .25mg ED through PCT

thanks for the replies.... Well see im going to be taking both Cyp and Ethn. I have 10cc of each. How well does Arimidex keep from bloating, and is there anyting eles i can do to not bloat as much. i wanted to extend Winny and EQ for an extra 3 or 4 weeks, hoping that it would drain some of the bloating, but then i researched that its harder to recover if i were to do this. Is this correct? Im 21 years old and i think i could run the winny, and eq for an extra 4weeks without it harming my sex drive. Do you guys think that doing that would be ok? Or should i jsut stick to the orginal plan? Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard247
    i wanted to extend Winny and EQ for an extra 3 or 4 weeks, hoping that it would drain some of the bloating, but then i researched that its harder to recover if i were to do this. Is this correct?
    YES.... did you not listen to a word we said...you need to stop the eq a week before the tes...and 3 weeks before pct in order to let it taper out correctly...

thanks, yea im going to start my cycle on monday, yes im going to end test on week 13.

Thread Information