AnabolicPump is offline New Member

Propionat QV 100?

Is this stuff any good? Does it work well?

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Yes QV are good reliable products, watch out there are some fakes though.

Propionate is used for cutting, what are your plans with it?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    worked pretty well for me...

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    QV prop is the only product other than their EQ that I like. Their enantat totally sucked for me. And I have tried several lots in both 10 and 50mL sizes. They sucked so bad in fact, my source refunded me cuz he was getting too many complaints. But their prop has always worked fine for me. I know a few good bros who have also had bad luck with their enantat. But I also know a few who totally liked it. So go figure. Can't yet figure out if someone is recapping them, or if they are truly bunk. Wouldn't make sense to sell a truly bunk product that is so popular as it seems word would get around pretty fast to ruin a rep. Maybe underdosing, but not complete bunk. Don't know? But I will vouch for the prop.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodcrane
    QV prop is the only product other than their EQ that I like. Their enantat totally sucked for me. And I have tried several lots in both 10 and 50mL sizes. They sucked so bad in fact, my source refunded me cuz he was getting too many complaints. But their prop has always worked fine for me. I know a few good bros who have also had bad luck with their enantat. But I also know a few who totally liked it. So go figure. Can't yet figure out if someone is recapping them, or if they are truly bunk. Wouldn't make sense to sell a truly bunk product that is so popular as it seems word would get around pretty fast to ruin a rep. Maybe underdosing, but not complete bunk. Don't know? But I will vouch for the prop.

QV products are the best vet products out there.I will only use QV, but I try to stickto Human Grade.......

dumblucky is offline Member
    Well I thought that QV was a underground lab or is it aMexican vet product like TTokkyo(sp), also Tornel

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    Well I thought that QV was a underground lab or is it aMexican vet product like TTokkyo(sp), also Tornel
    Yup

JohnnyB

SwoleClaar is offline Junior Member
    I got a few bottles of those bad boys with my Fina... so cant wait to start that cycle along with winny :-) ... I am on there QV Enth (10ml bottles) and lovin it, 750mg per week right now...
    Only thing I dont like is QV is alittle dirty with all that BA Oh well just gotta over come it...
    QV= Cheap, verygood, but alot of fakes, and sometimes very sore the next day when ya wake up.

Actually with the Cycle im on which is 2 D-BOL 10mg pills a day, then 1 Prop shot every 4 days. But I hear u need a shot ED or EOD, so i dont know. I was mainly wanting to bulk up, right now im cut and not gaining much weight.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you asked, so I can get a chance to vent publicly here!

I'm just starting week four of the QV Prop, 100mg every 36hrs. The shots don't hurt at all going in but after 12 hours get REALLY bad on me and the pain lasts for days. At any given moment I've got major soreness from at least my last three shots so I've been limping around the last three weeks always feeling like I was beaten all over by a baseball bat. I've been rotating quads, butt and shoulders.

Plus "Prop Flu" is real!! I got that as well bigtime week two and still get it a little occasionally -feels like the regular flu: achey, flushed, feverish, way tired, just feel lousy overall.

Anyway, be warned!! I was told to be sure to cut it with at least 50/50 sterile oil or some other AS like EQ but it took me til just now to get the oil in, so it's kinda my own fault for not paying better attention.

I haven't gotten to the point where I'm making any big gains yet but BOY this better be worth it!!

Hope that helps! Don't want to scare you off the stuff but I'd definitely have that oil standing by from day one, unlike me.

Oh yeah, and EOD is absolute minimum.

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

sorenesee the next day

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody

I'm just starting week four of the QV Prop, 100mg every 36hrs. The shots don't hurt at all going in but after 12 hours get REALLY bad on me and the pain lasts for days. At any given moment I've got major soreness from at least my last three shots so I've been limping around the last three weeks always feeling like I was beaten all over by a baseball bat. I've been rotating quads, butt and shoulders.

Plus "Prop Flu" is real!! I got that as well bigtime week two and still get it a little occasionally -feels like the regular flu: achey, flushed, feverish, way tired, just feel lousy overall.

Anyway, be warned!! I was told to be sure to cut it with at least 50/50 sterile oil or some other AS like EQ but it took me til just now to get the oil in, so it's kinda my own fault for not paying better attention.

I haven't gotten to the point where I'm making any big gains yet but BOY this better be worth it!!

Hope that helps! Don't want to scare you off the stuff but I'd definitely have that oil standing by from day one, unlike me.
    i had qv prop and get the same soreness the next day lasting a few days.also get it with homebrew prop. does anyone know if too much BA or BB contributes to day after soreness?

Good question, I'm still trying to find that out myself. If I find out I'll post it here, if it's not hijacking (?).

limping

i'm limping around right now via some homebrew prop. was thinking about diluting 50/50 with some sterile oil, but the thought of injecting 1.6 cc over .88 cc is bothering me, but I'll probably try it.

Probably is hijacking, i was just thinking about that myself. I'm Doobie "Hijack" Wah if I don't change my ways. If the thread is already spent as far as the original poster is concerned I don't see what difference it makes, in fact the infor is probably usually good for the origianl poster. Just start a new thread with a catchy title might be just as good.

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Man I did my second shot of QV Prop in my leg today and you talk about limping god this stuff hurts.

pain

mine almost never hurts until the next day. The one I did yesterday did start hurting later in the PM but it was a good one. Seems the only good place is the glute, it still gets sore but it doens't shut you down like your thigh. I could just see a massive shoulder shot OOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I see a lot of posts that seem to indicate the shots themselves are painful. I've never had that, its always the next 2 days that the stuff will put me down. I need a solution, because I want to stick with the prop.

kahn is offline Junior Member
    do any of u guys site inject prop into ur bi's? And if so, is the pain just the same?

bi's

i have injected in the bi and i dont recall specifically the soreness involved, i think it's similar to triceps. injecting in the bi's is a little spooky to me, for some reason. also since i'm trying to grow triceps more than biceps and heard spot injections with tren actually acccelerate the spot growth i go with tricep instead. the jury is still out on this however, i think the growth may be only a temporary swelling-like effect that goes away in a week or so. in my limited experience this is my list from worst to best:

shoulder - ooouuucchhh
    quad - above tricep only because it is part of the walking function
    tricep
    glute

I read where one guy did the calf and couldn't walk. i don't think the calf is an approved location anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Doobie Wah
    I see a lot of posts that seem to indicate the shots themselves are painful. I've never had that, its always the next 2 days that the stuff will put me down. I need a solution, because I want to stick with the prop.
    Everybody tells me to dilute it 50/50 with sterile oil or some other oilbased gear and that will end the pain. Still haven't tried that myself yet. Prob is you shouldn't do more than 1ml in your shoulders, from what I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody

i used the QV prop at 100mg eod for 3 weeks and then 150mg eod for 3 weeks after that since i had to cut my 10weeker to 6 weeks because i went to Austria for a while. but it didn't hurt for me at all and i gained 12lbs and still have it after only 6 weeks, i wish i didnt have to cut it short, but **** happens, QV prop is good stuff, imho

j4uice is offline New Member
    I just got to bottles of QV 100....can i mix the shots with enathate 250 to try an elimiate the sorness or should i use a different type of oil

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4uice
    I just got to bottles of QV 100....can i mix the shots with enathate 250 to try an elimiate the sorness or should i use a different type of oil
    mix the prop with whatever you want. I still wouldn't inject in the quad I did and couldn't walk for 3 days. I injected 1/2ml of QV prop with 1/2 ml QV deca 300 and it still didn't help the pain in the quad. And don't even go near the teardrop. ouchhhh. Just my $.02

topcat50 is offline Junior Member
    I've never had the soreness that you guys are talking about and all I 've used is qv products over the past couple of years . I mix tren with prop eod and rotate injects from glutes ,delts to quads and no probs with no out of the ordinary pain . Check your sites on your quads and hit them at 2 o'clock from top center a hand down from your hip .Legit QV that I have used does not really have excessive amounts of BA to cause you that much discomfort .
    Good Luck , TC

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    the only QV products that i used were their EQ and their winny...which in my opinion both worked very well.....i like QV products...if their prop is as good as their other sauce then ur good to go!!

Bartleby is offline Member
    i have some right now...cant wait to use it...

Ok, whats this Sterile Oil and what does it do?

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    QV products are reliable... Most of the times the are underfilled, u will get about 9-9.5ml out of a 10ml bottle. But the prop is good.. Have to run it ED or EOD, and it does burn...

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    QV Prop burns like a mother****** I switched over to BD Prop and the burn is virtually nonexistent.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Lucky,

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    It's a big company in Mexico that makes gear for juiceheads. Its no made for animals, its made for humans. They just market it through vets to skirt the law. If you'll check their web site for dist. 17 of the 23 are on border towns or tourist towns. Gee, I guess there's more sick animals in those towns.

Stengun

Looks like the guys who don't get pain are the ones who are mixing Prop with something else.

Sterile oil is what oil-based gear like test is suspended in, only without the test or anything else, just the oil (unless there's a little BA in it? I have no idea.) I got some from Researchkits.com but I have to admit it looks like someone cooked Mazola in a little bottle in a garage somewhere.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    As far as mixing it with another substance to relieve the pain, I've tried mixing it with liquid B12 this takes away alot of the pain. best.

guts is offline Junior Member
    Pump

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I never get any of this pain from injects, maybe you guys just need to cowboy up! j/k

-Kevin Millar

seabass is offline New Member
    Hey Johnsomebody---
    What Did You Do To Get Over Your Flu Symptoms??? I Get Them Too, But Only After The Days That I Don't Shoot It With The Eq.

Yeah I had them only the first week or two.

I finally started mixing the Prop with sterile oil and it makes a HUGE difference!! I kept thinking the pain thing would eventually go away on its own but it never did.

I do .5ml of oil to 1ml of Prop in my Glute shots and 50-50 in my shoulders and quads and I'm pretty much pain free ever since. **** that feels good after about five weeks of being sore all the time!!

All I gotta say is if you're gonna do Prop on its own not mixed with anything have some sterile oil standing by in case you need it. It beats the heck out of hurting all over and limping for five weeks like I did.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    i have some right now...cant wait to use it...
    Same here! I'm going to use it during my shoulder rehab.

Stengun

older-than-dirt is offline New Member
    I did a QV prop shot in the quad Sat. and I am limping around here at work like I took a bullet in the ass. I'm going to try mixing it with Cyp tonight and see how that goes. Going for a butt shot tonight...I can always learn to crap standing up !

In my experience quad shots are the worst -I gotta mix at least 50/50 Prop and sterile oil for those. Glute shots I can go half the sterile oil and I'm fine.

Thread Information