magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

hey bros glute pain

ok here's my situation. after my second shot in my right glute i noticed it was pretty swollen the following days. it feels as thoguht there is a **** knot in my glute. I've been messaging it and heating it (which seems to make it feel worse). its a little tender to touch but i dont; see any signs of infection. I do however see a noticeable "lump" were the muscle seems to be inflammed. Do any of you guys know what may be causeing this? i've been messaging now for 3 days and though it has gone down slightly it is still kind of an annoyance.. ( when i lay on that side i can feel the lump and it kind of hurts) should i just suck it up and will it go away or should i ice it or something else, any help would be appreciated bros since this is going on the 4th day now and it's still there

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes Bro - the injection isnt deep enough and gets caught in adipose tissue - this can cause a lump - try the ice since you already have been massaging it - I would ice it and then rub it hard - should break down in a little while - this is the price we pay

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    ok here's my situation. after my second shot in my right glute i noticed it was pretty swollen the following days. it feels as thoguht there is a **** knot in my glute. I've been messaging it and heating it (which seems to make it feel worse). its a little tender to touch but i dont; see any signs of infection. I do however see a noticeable "lump" were the muscle seems to be inflammed. Do any of you guys know what may be causeing this? i've been messaging now for 3 days and though it has gone down slightly it is still kind of an annoyance.. ( when i lay on that side i can feel the lump and it kind of hurts) should i just suck it up and will it go away or should i ice it or something else, any help would be appreciated bros since this is going on the 4th day now and it's still there
    what did you inject? i get a lump with the sus 250 im taking now its a bit of an annoyance but thats just the way it is ,it was sorer at the start but not to bad now and most of the time the lump is there for a week i just shoot in a different spot.
    peace

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    It's the ba that's causing the pain.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    irish shooting test E... it appears everything is linked to ba lol!!i had flu like sysmptoms from this shot and peoplek say its from the ba.... o well it;s going down and i know it was deep enough used 1.5 in and it was real close to the side.. almost hip i would sayso i know there wasn;t much fat there... o well shot day today ill try to keep it a little more toward the the middle then this far to the side..

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    what did you inject? i get a lump with the sus 250 im taking now its a bit of an annoyance but thats just the way it is ,it was sorer at the start but not to bad now and most of the time the lump is there for a week i just shoot in a different spot.
    peace

Sustanon regardless, hurts like a bitch.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I had that happen to me before, i injected 2cc's with an inch needle instead of the inch and a half. I love learning my lessons the hard way. It was the most painfull experience ever. Couldnt sit down for days.

Thread Information