Thread: Anabrol50

LNDNBOY32 is offline New Member

Question Anabrol50

first of all would like to thank you all for the respond i did search in the education section and also the steroid section,and i have been unable to get any info on anabrol50 and if it works the same as anadrol50 i would appriciate some help !!!!if any one out there has taken this or know some info i would be great full.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

it is anadrol!

Quote Originally Posted by LNDNBOY32
    first of all would like to thank you all for the respond i did search in the education section and also the steroid section,and i have been unable to get any info on anabrol50 and if it works the same as anadrol50 i would appriciate some help !!!!if any one out there has taken this or know some info i would be great full.
    it's brovel. i used it, liked it, but in all my years of trying different compounds anadrol is the only thing that has ever made me break out like that.i'm sticking to 50 dbols from now on. i did like it though. it was better than the denkall stuff i had

tanx bro so would it be right to say that it works the same as anadrol50??/

thank you every one

Quote Originally Posted by LNDNBOY32
    tanx bro so would it be right to say that it works the same as anadrol50??/
    just want to say thank you hopfully i will let you all know how this cycle is goin!!

raven411 is offline New Member
    I have taken the mexican version and I do not like the brovel as I find it to be much weaker than the Anadrol 50 by British Dragon that I get when I travel abroad. I am getting much better results now than I ever did on the Brovel version

Thread Information