jeremys is offline Associate Member

teen powerlifter..help me out here

first, let me give some background info

i'm 16 y/o. 5'8 and 235. probably 18% bodyfat. i am benching over 500 in the gym (have hit 500 3 times in 4-5 weeks) with competition legal equipment and plan on WINNING the mens open and teen division at the big state bench meet. i have an IPA world record and numerous state/national records in the bench

i've never been a great squatter but i can probably do 315 for 12 to 15 reps easy without a belt. im constantly increasing squat every week

i train hard and heavy. everything is balanced. my protein intake is over 350g a day (any more than that and i get digestive problems..even though i take in enough fiber). high carbs, no sugars, low fat.

i've been training for 5 years

now..to get to the point..

i'm thinking about taking PHs before actual juice. I'm thinking 600mg of both 1AD and 4AD and 6OXO post cycle. I would go transdermal with 1-test but i hear 1AD is more cost effective (any truth to this?)

im sick of being big but soft and chubby. my diet is clean as hell but my bodyfat isnt budging. I cant go too low with calories or my strength will suffer. and as of right now im like 30-40 lbs behind the best bencher in the state in the 242 class (he's a dip**** that uses many PHs and doesnt even squat)

now for the last question. its possible for a teen's endocrine system to be stable enough to start AAS/PH when a 21 y/o's might not be to that level yet, right? i've always been an 'early bloomer' in everything. i think i'm ready

here is a pic of me http://www.fortifiediron.net/invisio...showtopic=9432

Jackman is offline Banned
    **** bro wish i could help you out! strong as **** kid. Bump for yea

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    You seem really set on doing something.

If you were to do any prohormone do Methyl-1test you'd see good results off of it.

Edit: I can't justify any of this but I started AS at 17 and I have a friend that started at 15, he has kids and is going strong at 35. It depends on the person though.

Wouldn't taken AS take you out of all the natural comps?

none of the comps i've competed in have been tested anyway

the only thing im concerned about with methyl 1 test is sides. thats mainly why i wanted to go transdermal. if anybody could fill me in on this that would be great

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I would say based on your pic that your body is either fully developed or close to it.

I think you need to weigh the pros and cons. For instance, if your growth plates aren't fully closed, you may be sacrificing some height which you might regret later.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I would say based on your pic that your body is either fully developed or close to it.

I think you need to weigh the pros and cons. For instance, if your growth plates aren't fully closed, you may be sacrificing some height which you might regret later.

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Methyl 1-test isn't a prohormone, it is an AS. I thought it was a PH too until I looked into it. BTW methyl 1-test is half as effective as 1-test.

mman is offline Junior Member
    You should think about an anavar only cycle. I've done it before and the side effects are absolute zero. I had no problem recovering and at your age I doubt you will either. Anavar is a steroid that will increase your strength significantly and you won't gain much if any size. The main benefit for you is it does not cause growth plates to close, it is actually designed for children. Read the drug profile on AR.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - 16 is way too young for AS use - I understand that Anavar ( my favorite BTW ) was originally developed for women and kids but I wouldn't use it at your age. Get yourself to the Squat rack and you will see your other lifts go up. I promise you. Concentrate on that lift and everything else will fall into place. High protein diet -have you tried The Metabolic Diet by Dr. Mauro DiPasquale ? He has also written a great book called The Anabolic Solution for Powerlifters. PM me if you have any questions Bro - always happy to help out a young lifter. What training routine are you using ?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremys
    first, let me give some background info

i'm 16 y/o. 5'8 and 235. probably 18% bodyfat. i am benching over 500 in the gym (have hit 500 3 times in 4-5 weeks) with competition legal equipment and plan on WINNING the mens open and teen division at the big state bench meet. i have an IPA world record and numerous state/national records in the bench

i've never been a great squatter but i can probably do 315 for 12 to 15 reps easy without a belt. im constantly increasing squat every week

i train hard and heavy. everything is balanced. my protein intake is over 350g a day (any more than that and i get digestive problems..even though i take in enough fiber). high carbs, no sugars, low fat.

i've been training for 5 years

now..to get to the point..

i'm thinking about taking PHs before actual juice. I'm thinking 600mg of both 1AD and 4AD and 6OXO post cycle. I would go transdermal with 1-test but i hear 1AD is more cost effective (any truth to this?)

im sick of being big but soft and chubby. my diet is clean as hell but my bodyfat isnt budging. I cant go too low with calories or my strength will suffer. and as of right now im like 30-40 lbs behind the best bencher in the state in the 242 class (he's a dip**** that uses many PHs and doesnt even squat)

now for the last question. its possible for a teen's endocrine system to be stable enough to start AAS/PH when a 21 y/o's might not be to that level yet, right? i've always been an 'early bloomer' in everything. i think i'm ready

here is a pic of me http://www.fortifiediron.net/invisio...showtopic=9432

Bro forget the pro-hormones not - PM me about your training routine wait another couple years before using AS let your HPTA stabilize before using - to help you reach your lifetime potential - just my .02

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Man, you are a big kid, that's for sure. If you are really set on doing AAS, I would strongly recommend Anavar 40-50mg ED. Anavar will not prematurely close your epiphysial plates, also being pretty mild on the HPTA, and it will give you sick strenght gains. Best of luck in your future endevours.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, this kid benches 4 times what hoss does at the same age.

i train metal militia style. i am concentrating hard on my squat

diet, training, rest is all in order

Froggy is offline Member
    Powerlifter gave you much more than two cents, young brother. Take him up on his offer; PM.

Thread Information