Thread: Var Powder

DoubleL is offline Junior Member

Var Powder

I gotta few questions on this anavar powder I keep readin' about. Can I get it in Mexico? I'm headed to Puerto Vallarta in a few weeks. From what i've read Denkall var is my best bet down there. But when I did a search i keep seeing Var in powder form being preeched as cheaper. I need around 1.5 g of var. And from what i keep readin' that's gonna cost me in tab form. Can someone give me some insight into this var powder and possibly prices in Puerto Vallarta in particular. Any input would be appreciated.

Decat is offline Junior Member
    I'm also curious

skii96 is offline Member
    You need a powder source, most of which come from overseas not Mexico. As for tabs im on the Denkall var right now and love it, QV has their var out now that should be a bit cheaper down there.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    youre not going to find powder in mexico...and if you do, it probably isnt var and you sure as hell dont want the dogs sniffin you on your way back in! lol

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah, powder sources are different from pill sources. Watch your ass though, probably a lot of fakes in those spring break towns

DoubleL is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the input so far. Anyone have any experiences in Puerto Vallarta? Can someone give me an idea on prices down there? If I have to I'll go away from the tourist **** and go a little deeper if I must.

Thread Information