hunter82 is offline New Member

Question novice questions

i have a couple of questions for some roid vets out there. i decided to try my first cycle so i went out and got 1000 ml of deca and 1000 ml of test-enanthate and ive heard 2 different cycles to use but im just curious as to which one will have the best results. i was told by one friend to stack 100 ml of each of them for 10 weeks and someone else told me to stack 200 ml of each for 5 weeks. im just curious as to which will work best. any info on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    damm bro 200ml a week!!!! thats about 75 syringes full of juice a week... you are confused on what you are doing, so I would advise holding off until you know what you are doin. 5 weeks aint long enough. i think you meant you have 1000mg of each

yea i got my abbreviations a little confused. i actually got 10 cc's of each and one guy said to stack 1 cc of each for 10 weeks and the other said 2 cc's of each for 5 weeks.

no... your "guy" is wrong... atleast you came here to ask before you started.
    do you have an anti e and pct? click on the link in my siganture...

what is your age, wt, ht, training history etc... whatever you do you will need more gear anyways. I would get rid of the deca and buy more test.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    do a search for firt time cycles

i know what i have isnt the ideal conditions but what can i say, im a broke college student lol. so im tryin to do teh best with what i have to work with

Save it... for later... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!

how do you have 1000 mg of test.. look at your bottles and tell us what mg per ml they are.. i.e 200 mg/ml etc..

there is 1000 mg of each. the test says it has 250mg/ml

Bartleby is offline Member
    I agree....do not just jump into a cycle...get some more gear first so you can do a good cycle...also you absolutley need an anti-e and clomid for PCT...befire you start I suggest you hold off and do some research on this board...you will learn a lot...good luck....

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    so if you have a 10cc vial of test @250mg/ml then you would have 2500mg of test. It is simple math. Either way, what you have is bad and i would wait. Broke college student or not...you dont have enough to do anything. If it is your first cycle then you should run something along the lines of this

Test enanthate @500mg/wk split into 2 shots (t and f) for 12 weeks
    Nolva @10mg ed throughout cycle
    Clomid for PCT...2 weeks after last shot. 300/100/50

Looks like you need to do some research

agreed..

wait.. if you said you had 10cc of each and the test is 250 mg/ml then you have 2500 mg of the test. so if you ran 500 mg a week split e3d you can only run that for 5 weeks.. ITS NOT LONG ENOUGH BRO.... you need more.. If not all you will have your self is about 250.00 worth of acne!

You need PCT ALSO or you could lose your gains and have gyno so bad you couldnt wrestle.. m not flamming bro. i have been in yuor shoes and I STILL AM. But i have done everything the bros suggest.. listen to them!!

good luck

Thread Information