nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member

Talking Desperate help needed! please read

Whats up Guys
    Im new here and im just going to start juicin and was wondering what to freakin take. I have been researching alot and have read alot of stack cycles and mumbo jumbo to take but was wondering if there is someone out there a proffesional musclehead who could explain to me in lamens terms how to go about this.
    Im 23 yo 6'2" and about 170 yeah i know im pretty scrawny but everybody has to start somehwere huh?
    I just ordered some dbol the 5 mgs from naposim and i was wondering what else would be good to stack with the dbol. I heard deca cur. might be good and ive also heard that test e might be good too. You can see im kinda lost here so if some hard trained proffesoinal could find it in his heart to mentor me or some s**t please give me a reply.
    I will hopefully have some pics up here soon
    Thanks Guys

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    Whats up Guys
    Im new here and im just going to start juicin and was wondering what to freakin take. I have been researching alot and have read alot of stack cycles and mumbo jumbo to take but was wondering if there is someone out there a proffesional musclehead who could explain to me in lamens terms how to go about this.
    Im 23 yo 6'2" and about 170 yeah i know im pretty scrawny but everybody has to start somehwere huh?
    I just ordered some dbol the 5 mgs from naposim and i was wondering what else would be good to stack with the dbol. I heard deca cur. might be good and ive also heard that test e might be good too. You can see im kinda lost here so if some hard trained proffesoinal could find it in his heart to mentor me or some s**t please give me a reply.
    Thanks Guys
    first off you dont "just" start takin gear...second off at only 170 im sure you can put on some more size naturally...you need to do some research...you need TEST with your dbol...I reccomend holding off on a cycle for a while and learning more about AS....while youre learning you should changer your diet/training and put on some size naturally before juicing...jmo...

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    You need to add some test. I would say 500mg a week. Always use test as the base of your cycle.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    No matter what you do, remember to have test as a base. Sounds like you have a slender build so I would go with test cyp or test enanthate , at around 400mgs a week. I would stack that w/ something like deca at around 300mg a week. I fyou have d-bol take them in the beginning, and don't forget to get what you need for PCT. Remember this is your first cycle so keep it simple and run it for about 10 weeks.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    like a broken record,test as a base

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Consider this 1st.....
    If your diet isnt right bro...no juice in the world will make you grow.

Ditto on the Test sentiments.

D

palequail is offline Banned
    why is test always overlooked?? It is so good and you need it for a cycle....

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Try a test only cycle first, like CYP. then stack on your second.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    because they think all gear is a miricle . All they hear about is decca decca decca decca , and winny winny winny.

Listen to the bros.. they know!!!

Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    Whats up Guys
    Thanks Guys
    Professional musclehead,hahahaha.

shootdeep is offline Member
    your thread title seems "desperate"....why are you so desperate to know what kind of gear to use even though you don't seem to have done a minute's worth of research?

Thread Information