Thread: Test is Good...

b_rad is offline New Member

Thumbs up Test is Good...

I have been reading as many of these threads as possible over the past month & have a dilemma that I am hoping for some direction on, re: cycle #2.

I am 27yrs old @ 6'0", 215lbs, 15%BF.
    My cycle history is easy; I did one 10ml cycle (tapered) of Enanthate 200 (Testosterona) when I was 21yrs old.

I scored a 10ml vial of EQ & 200 tabs of Clen . After about 3 wks on the EQ EOD @ 280mg/wk, I soon realized that I was wasting my time. In the meantime, I acquired 10 amps of Enantate 250 (from Iran). I just did my first amp today. I am hoping to go with 250mg/wk of the Test & 150mg/wk of EQ (until I run out). I know that I will probly get flamed for this post; but, should I inject the Test ev 5th, 6th or 7th day??
    *Also, re: PCT. All that I have on hand is the Clen, which I can tolerate (thankfully). After this 13wk cycle, is the Clen sufficient for PCT, or am I wasting my time??

Last edited by b_rad; 02-25-2004 at 06:25 PM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    goota say I don't like the looks of this bro...

those doses are pretty low to be effective, and i'm a firm believer in low doses. I think you need to run a min of 400-500mgs/week of enanthate and 300-400mgs/week of eq, and run the eq for atleast 12 weeks and the test for 13-14 weeks. JMO

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    I as well!!! but what do i know

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yeah bro...you really need to get a better plan together before starting anything. What you have now is NOT a good plan.

peace,

ttgb

Thanks for the quick response.
    I put on a solid 25lbs when I took just the Testosterona, in college. I can't afford to add another 25lbs, so I hoping not to go too heavy on the dosages as I don't wanna have to start worrying about the anti-estrogen that comes w taking higher dosages.

At these aforementioned dosages, will I be safe using only Clen for PCT??

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    bro you need to worry about them anyways... look around you can get the gear ya need anywhere from 75-200 dollars depending on source. If you cant afford it now,, then wait.... you will screw yourself up worse with out the test as the base.... listen to them!!!!\

good luck

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    just clen for pct. I am somewhat new to this, but i have never heard of clen for pct. As far as i am concerned, i will be doing nolva throughout cycle and pct, and clomid 300/100/50. Maybe i am wrong, i just dont think clen will cut it.

Also, those seem like low doses but who knows

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is REAL good!

just clen for pct. I am somewhat new to this, but i have never heard of clen for pct. As far as i am concerned, i will be doing nolva throughout cycle and pct, and clomid 300/100/50. Maybe i am wrong, i just dont think clen will cut it.
    Thank you all for the replies. I decided that I will soon up my Test to 500mg/wk & also picked up some Nolvadex & Clomid for PCT. I am still researching more about PCT but did find out where I read about Clen 's role in PCT...(see also 'Coming off steroids ').

6.) All this, however, helps only if the athlete is able to mostly block out the catabolic effect of the increased cortisone level. A compound which, because of its distinct anticatabolic effect, fulfills this requirement is the beta-2 sympathomimetic, Clenbuterol. Clenbuterol successfully blocks the cortisone receptors so that the athlete is usually able to maintain a large portion of the strength and muscle mass built up by the steroids. The intake of Clenbuterol begins directly at the end of the steroid therapy and continues over 8-10 weeks (see also Clenbuterol).

Thread Information