Thread: deca question

jose13 is offline New Member

deca question

i am taking 1cc of deca and also taking 3 pills of legal T100. i take the deca once a week for 10 weeks. i bought anti estrogen (formastat) and was wondering when and how many pills of anti estrogen i should take????? thanks

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    bro, u need to search up a bit more on deca cycles, deca should be taken with test in order to prevent "deca dick".. also stats, experience, cycle goals...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    like floyd said bro...you need to read up some more...you'll be dissapointed with what your doing...i'd stop while your ahead and re-think this one...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Why the hel l are all these deca only cycles popping upi recently

Grant is offline Member
    i have seen three posts regarding deca only cycles as well

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    deca +prohormone=bad bad bad

palequail is offline Banned
    deca + no test= LIMP WEINER

na seriously..you are wasting your time...you wont' gain shiznit

Wobbly is offline New Member
    QUOTE=palequail]deca + no test= LIMP WEINER

It doesn't have to be that way. I have done several cycles of Deca without using Test (but stacked it with D-bol for instance). I did not experience any such problems. Now, I don't gain anything by making this up. So please, as I accept that the above is a general rule despite my own experiences, accept that it must not be an absolute rule.
    I know for a fact that I am not the only one has NOT been introduced to "Deca Dick" despite of using Deca without Test.
    Is there really nobody else on this board who made the same experience? I am wondering if there are contributing factors that lead to the "Deca Dick" phenomena. Would anybody know?
    Since I haven't had a problem with it, I never researched the matter. So forgive me for asking: Is the ED something that would happen during or after the cycle? If it happens during the cycle, wouldn't you be able to restore functions by using the fast acting Testabol Propionate or is "too late" then? Perhaps you care to share your experience and knowledge with me.
    Thanks,
    Wobbly (old, but not too old to still learn)

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly
    QUOTE=palequail]deca + no test= LIMP WEINER

It doesn't have to be that way. I have done several cycles of Deca without using Test (but stacked it with D-bol for instance). I did not experience any such problems. Now, I don't gain anything by making this up. So please, as I accept that the above is a general rule despite my own experiences, accept that it must not be an absolute rule.
    I know for a fact that I am not the only one has NOT been introduced to "Deca Dick" despite of using Deca without Test.
    Is there really nobody else on this board who made the same experience? I am wondering if there are contributing factors that lead to the "Deca Dick" phenomena. Would anybody know?
    Since I haven't had a problem with it, I never researched the matter. So forgive me for asking: Is the ED something that would happen during or after the cycle? If it happens during the cycle, wouldn't you be able to restore functions by using the fast acting Testabol Propionate or is "too late" then? Perhaps you care to share your experience and knowledge with me.
    Thanks,
    Wobbly (old, but not too old to still learn)
    congrats to you for not getting deca dick....there are worse things that can happen by running deca and not running test such as seeing all your gains go down the crapper because it took 3 months to recover instead of 3 weeks

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    test?

Enjoy having the Limp Noodle Syndrome.

Wobbly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    Enjoy having the Limp Noodle Syndrome.
    What part of my post do you not understand?

Thread Information