Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Shud's Avatar
    Shud is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    317

    Out of here guys....thanks for everything...

    some of you might have noticed i havnt been on much at all latley, this is cos its all over for me at this point in time....
    my stuff got seized by customs and it all fell apart from there....
    the knock on the door came early in the morning and then it all begun....searching my families home, my car and my computer.....
    its been around three weeks now and im not 100% sure what might happen....
    my family found out etc and life just couldnt get worse...(knock on wood)........

    Any way enough of this sob story i just wanted to say thanks for all the help from all of you i have learnt a whole heap of info...i might be back......
    is there a way i can unregister as well guys??? thanks....and dont bother to pm me cos i doubt i will be logging on any time soon.........

    A warning to Aussies.....be carefull....customs are watching.......


    thanks again and good luck....

  2. #2
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    wow...good luck bro...hope you make it out ok

  3. #3
    Bomberdt58 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8

    can neone help me with this cycle

    im want to take androl, sust, and win but im not sure how to stack it and i dont want to overload my receptors please help

  4. #4
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomberdt58
    im want to take androl, sust, and win but im not sure how to stack it and i dont want to overload my receptors please help

    you need to start your own thread...

    although i do appreciate the irony of a new member hijacking a departing members' thread inadvertantly.

  5. #5
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    talk to ptby jason about losing your registration info...keep a stiff upper lip brotha...things always turn around!

    peace...

    Mallet

  6. #6
    Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    some of you might have noticed i havnt been on much at all latley, this is cos its all over for me at this point in time....
    my stuff got seized by customs and it all fell apart from there....
    the knock on the door came early in the morning and then it all begun....searching my families home, my car and my computer.....
    its been around three weeks now and im not 100% sure what might happen....
    my family found out etc and life just couldnt get worse...(knock on wood)........

    Any way enough of this sob story i just wanted to say thanks for all the help from all of you i have learnt a whole heap of info...i might be back......
    is there a way i can unregister as well guys??? thanks....and dont bother to pm me cos i doubt i will be logging on any time soon.........

    A warning to Aussies.....be carefull....customs are watching.......


    thanks again and good luck....
    **** bro, i feel for you!! Hey Where abouts from Australia are u... im from sydney, but i dont do any drugs so im kinda safe there..

  7. #7
    shootdeep's Avatar
    shootdeep is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    adrenaline high
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    you need to start your own thread...

    although i do appreciate the irony of a new member hijacking a departing members' thread inadvertantly.
    no sh*t...of all the threads to hijack

  8. #8
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Hang tough Bro - sorry things went down like that

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Good luck bro.....and have a great life.

  10. #10
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Bro theres always a bright side! good luck

  11. #11
    JDMSilviaSpecR's Avatar
    JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Out of Control
    Posts
    7,418
    Wow that sucks. Worst possible scenario. Good luck.

  12. #12
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Sucks.
    Vote Libertarian if you want to re-gain your right to do AS in peace.
    http://www.lp.org/
    --Tock

  13. #13
    Viking_Power's Avatar
    Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    235
    **** that sucks bro, you musta of had a lot of gear for the police to come over... Iam sorry to hear this bro, hope you back with us soon, and gl.

    VP

  14. #14
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    Good luck man! Godspeed.

  15. #15
    floyd_turbo's Avatar
    floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    867
    feel ya bro, everything turns around eventually... got a question for ya: how much gear did they seize??

    keep it real
    ft-

  16. #16
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Good Luck Shud...... I hope all works out for you.

  17. #17
    Viking_Power's Avatar
    Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    235
    Yea was wondering the same thing how much gear did he had seized? This is some scary ****.

    VP

  18. #18
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    sorry to hear that bro...that is scary...hope everything works out for you..good luck

  19. #19
    Shud's Avatar
    Shud is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    317
    thanks guys....just to answer some q's
    im in sydney area...and the package was of 100 amps of sus....
    they had seized a previous pack from LR of 1 clomid and 2 nolvas in september of last year....
    they didnt get much from my house only a handfll of decas and sus vials but still........
    anyway.....take care....

  20. #20
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    best wishes bro. since it seems like you are in legal trouble, you might as well hire the best if you are in deep.

    try to contact rick collins and hopefully he can help you pick up the pieces and get your life back together when it blows over.

    i don't know about him doing any international work, but it would be worth a shot if you could afford him.

  21. #21
    greggor916's Avatar
    greggor916 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    37
    ****, good luck dude. I've had friends get in trouble (for narcotics - not gear) so I've seen how hard it is on people and I've seen them stay strong and survive it. Good luck.

  22. #22
    QbHunter's Avatar
    QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    458
    these stories scare me best of luck man

  23. #23
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Sucks.
    Vote Libertarian if you want to re-gain your right to do AS in peace.
    http://www.lp.org/
    --Tock
    Even trying to get non-US citizens to vote for them! They must be hard up!



    Anyway bro...sorry to hear about your misfortune. Things always seem to work out in the long run...but sometimes the road getting to that point is a m'fuker....so hang in there bro.

    peace,

    ttgb

  24. #24
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Even trying to get non-US citizens to vote for them! They must be hard up!



    Anyway bro...sorry to hear about your misfortune. Things always seem to work out in the long run...but sometimes the road getting to that point is a m'fuker....so hang in there bro.

    peace,

    ttgb
    I found that quite humerous myself. Good luck shud, hope it works out for you. Was that all for personal use?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •