novice usr is offline New Member

Question Need advice on starting cycle for first time

Hello to all, my question is, I have just got a 8 week cycle of test cypionate and was wondering if 200mg every 5 days sounds good, I'm 6'0, 200 pounds with about 12% body fat. I only want to do one cycle to get up to 220 pounds and hopefully keep 10 pounds. I play alot of sports so i don't want to get to big. My other question is with the use of this product do you think i will experience gyno or acne cause those are my only two concerns. Also how should i ween of the cycle as to not put my body in a catabolic state of shock after the cycle. Remember i live in canada so be wise as to what products to recommend. Any product that is available to me here in canada would be greatly appreciated. I hope to get feedback soon, so for anyone who gives me advice its greatly appreciated. thanks for your time.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    stats: age, cycle expierence, wt, etc...

the cycle looks good, but i would extend it to 10 weeks and YES you will need an anti e and pct. click the link in my signature..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    what you have laid out sounds good bro.....what anti-e's are you going to run
    ? have clomid? gyno and acne are possibilities bro

palequail is offline Banned
    don't need to taper off the cycle...get some clomid...as far as acne and gyno..some are more prone than others...as for me I get neither...so it depends on your genetics

try doing 10 weeks instead of 8.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    im with them bro.... youll actually see more results in that 2 weeks than you think! by the 10th week everything is in your system, bloods flowing, you'll see positive results with that cycle. Run some clomid 3 weeks after your last test injection. two(2) 50mg tabs a day( one in morning/one at night ) for 2 or 3 weeks. If you have the money i would suggest you take the next step. Clen helps with what your trying to do here. You want maxium benifits of a cycle and to keep your gains. Clen will alow you do just that! ALso alowing you to eat like an animal, and stay motivated in the gym.
    Final thoughts bro...... take a good anti E....run your 10 week cycle....jump on clomid and Clen.... and DON"T STOP EATING!!!! you gotta eat your ass off or you will lose 80% of your gains kid!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    when you have run many cycles, you'll notice when running a cyp or eth cycle that your gains will stop around weeks 5-6 usually....so imo running an 8 week cycle will yield virtually little if any differance than a 10 week cycle

Thread Information