CORPORAL KAOS is offline New Member

About to start a cycle

decaQV 300 @ 100 ml week for 10 weeks
    ttokyo dbol 2 tabs a day
    thinking of adding 100 ml a week of sus in week 4 for the remainder of the cycle.

Question: Being this isn't a crazy cycle like most i see dudes here doing, should i do anties after the cycle ?? if so which kinds, thanks.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    100ml a week! I surely hope no one told you to do that, and that is a reprint. Yes add testosterone to that cycle. BTW goals stats etc

And test needs to be run long and higher dose than deca . Do some research man you dont know sheit!

Yeah and you know every thing, what a loser. To any body else who reads this post its 1 ml a week of deca QV, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by CORPORAL KAOS
    ttokyo dbol 2 tabs a day
    thinking of adding 100 ml a week of sus in week 4 for the remainder of the cycle.

Question: Being this isn't a crazy cycle like most i see dudes here doing, should i do anties after the cycle ?? if so which kinds, thanks.
    In that case, it still sucks. The Sust needs to be injected EOD, so I would recommend something else. The Sust needs to be run longer than the Deca , and at a higher dosage. 100mg week of test is too low. Any post cycle therapy ? Anti anti estrogens? Of course not. I'm sure others can see why it isn't far fetched to assume you were planning on injecting a tenth of a liter.

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    Is this your first cycle? If so, your probably better off leaving out the deca and running a test only cycle. Use a testosterone with a long acting ester such as cypionate or enanthate . Don't use sustanon because it has to be injected every other day.
    Have nolvadex on hand throughout the whole cycle incase of gyno symptoms. Run PCT, consisting of clomid and nolva, at the end of the cycle.
    If you also want to use dianabol , run it for the first four weeks at no more than 30mg per day.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You cycle cannot be run without test, running deca sans test will shut down your hpta, and make post cycle recovery exteremely diffficult and prolonged. also you will lose sexual function w/o test, if this is a first cycle you should probably run a single ester test alone for 10-12 weeks. You have to see what sides you might get other wise how do you know if the sides are from the test or the deca, test causes estrogenic sides, while deca can cause progesterone related sides, if you started to get gyno how would you know how to control it. also must have ldex,nolva,clomid ready for PCT

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Run test for 10 or 12 weeks. No need to add the deca or dbol in there. Save them for a second cycle.

weeks 1-12 Test 500mg
    PCT
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Novladex 20mg ed

Start pct 3 weeks after last sustanon shot, and if using a single ester test, start pct 2 weeks after last inject.

palequail is offline Banned
    gotta have your clomid...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ttokyo dbol 2 tabs a day

Well, bro, Most "DUDES" on here Do NOT do Crazy Cycles, but what they do is SMART CYCLES. Your cycle makes NO sense. First you better slow down and do some research. If you stick around on the board, you will realize that you BETTER run your TEST higher than DECA . Why? Well, do a search for DECA DICK! and 100mg of test (sust) won't do anything accept shut you down even more, plus 4 weeks isn't nearly long enough.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah and you know every thing, what a loser. To any body else who reads this post its 1 ml a week of deca QV, sorry about that.
    Bro, why is he a loser? He obviously knows what he's talking about. Instead of name calling, you should listen to him.

Thanks alot for the input everyone & sorry about the lip abmyers I am greatful for what you had to say, thanks. Im going to put this on hold and read up and research a "smart cycle". Peace.

Any cycle posts for 1st timers would be cool. I have been training steady for 2 1/2 years pri to that off and on forever.

dumblucky is offline Member
    What ever cycle you decide to do remember one thing ..DIET is 80% of it

Right on man, I really put alot of emphases on my diet and routines, I feel like I have that part of it dialed in fairly good but this next level is leaving me with a kind of lost feeling, although this site is sheading a **** load of light on the subject. I was taking advice by a dude down at the gym that really shouldn't be giving advice about gear so yeah im going to school my self with all the needed info then rock n roll.

Thread Information