Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tuna is offline Junior Member
    I didnt throw a jab at everyone like the thrase jab though very funny.. boxer jab steroids jab ha ha. Anyway the jab was to the dudes and dudess's who aint cool man I mean not sharpest knife in the box guys like me get shunned would you throw some jabs if I jabd you by mistake then sorry. I never was to accurate with my left hah aha aha ah ha ha ha ha aha ha

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    the following are some of the reasons why people would not answer your question and assume that you have done no research:

no where on this site would it be recomended to run dbol at 10mg ED, and where did you get only mon-fri, why not sat and sun??? you would know simply by typing "clomid" in the search button that it is used in PCT and NOT run throughout a cycle. Also, if you were reading alot of other threads on this board, you would have an idea of how to post a cycle for people to understand. DBOL IS NOT USED TO GET YOU CUT UP, you will blow up faster than a water balloon on dbol. and as for the test, a single ester test is always best for a first cycle (by the sounds of it, this will be your first REAL cycle), so enanthate would most commonly be recommended.

I dont mean to flame you in any way, just dont come on this site and try to lecture us, most specifically the vets, seniors, and mods, about not replying to posts that simply make NO SENSE and show that the person has done no real research

as for your cycle, follow mudman's advice
    Last edited by PJK015; 02-25-2004 at 07:12 PM.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Insult you....LOL. I was sticking up for you....you need help. I was just stating the obvious based upon the repetitive nature of your questions, your multiple posts and how you speak to your fellow members while on line. You can’t tell me the guys in the gym don’t feel the same way that the members on this forum do either, you just dont realize it.

Better be careful of the roid rage when you go on cycle, Im worried that we might be reading about you. Relax...this is all in fun, everyone loves an opportunity to hammer on someone like you. I am sure you are a great guy, a little slow but a great guy none the less.

To live so far up your own arse crack must be a real pain for you. Nobody shuns me, Ive boxed since I was 14 and its a different sport when I talk to the huge guys in the gym who all know my reputation respect and like me they give me conflicting information. So I use the INTERNET but it seems like alot of people like you who probably have never been inside a gym but are a real no all geek are permenantly online replying to my post. If you cant say nothing nice dont say nothing at all. I started this thread but you think its fine to insult me start youre own thread pal and do not reply to anymore of mine ok[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Eddie8; 02-26-2004 at 11:43 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information