Eazy is offline New Member

Need advice on cycle deca/sust

I have done sust before and the results were amazing until i got sidelined by an injury to my right forearm. Its about 75% so I am planning on stacking euro pharms IP Deca 300 and Sustanon once it gets a bit better. Does anyone have any recomendations on a good cycle for these two drugs together. Also how will these 2 together work on making my forarm 100+ percent.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would run it something like this:

wk 1-11 sust 500mg split EOD
    wk 1-10 deca 400mg
    nolva 10mg ED, might want to have bromo on hand (dont know how prone to gyno you are)
    start pct 3 weeks after last sust shot

Question

I am not to familiar with Nolva 10mg ED. what does that do for you, I'm aslo not familiar with bromo. I was planning on doing 2 weeks of clenbuterol right after my last shot, what do you think of that. Sust is the only thing I have ever taken and I've had no side effects so I'm still doing my research on everything else.

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy
    I am not to familiar with Nolva 10mg ED. what does that do for you, I'm aslo not familiar with bromo. I was planning on doing 2 weeks of clenbuterol right after my last shot, what do you think of that. Sust is the only thing I have ever taken and I've had no side effects so I'm still doing my research on everything else.
    Reasearch nolva...it'll be worth your time...guaranteed...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    they're anti-e's used to help prevent gyno. Your just using clen for pct or clomid as well?

more help!!

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    they're anti-e's used to help prevent gyno. Your just using clen for pct or clomid as well?
    I heard clen helps keep gains thats all I was using it for, is there any other reason that I should? I dont want to sound stupid but whats gyno. If thats growing tits I'll be sure to get some Nolva. Thanks for the help.

razor67 is offline Banned
    do you have clomid for pct?

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    do you have clomid for pct?
    I don't have clomid. A little help on what that is and what pct is. I got a lot to learn....

I heard clen helps keep gains thats all I was using it for, is there any other reason that I should? I dont want to sound stupid but whats gyno. If thats growing tits I'll be sure to get some Nolva. Thanks for the help.
    As far as clen keeping gains, I don't use it for that purpose, proper diet and clomid allow me to keep my gains. I mainly use the clen for energy and helps with my workouts. Yes, gyno is just that, nolva and clomid are staples of any cycle, read up on them it'll help you in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    As far as clen keeping gains, I don't use it for that purpose, proper diet and clomid allow me to keep my gains. I mainly use the clen for energy and helps with my workouts. Yes, gyno is just that, nolva and clomid are staples of any cycle, read up on them it'll help you in the long run
    Thanks for the help, last thing should i get both nolva and clomid or is just nolva good enough. Also when should i begin to take it and in what kind of pattern. THANKS

Thanks for the help, last thing should i get both nolva and clomid or is just nolva good enough. Also when should i begin to take it and in what kind of pattern. THANKS
    10mg a day with your cycle, 20mg post cycle
    clomid post cycle 300mg day 1, 100mg 2-11, 50mg 12-21 or as long as necessary

Thanks buddy,
    any other tips will help and be apreciated. how would u cycle deca and sust?

click on the link in my siganture...

Anyone else have any good ways to do a cycle of deca and sust together

Anyone else have any good ways to do a cycle of deca and sust together
    no, thats the way to do it!

Thread Information