Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=tuna]listen little dude

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, youre a respected member here. You dont fall under newbie in my opinion. Aren't you on other boards?
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Your going to have that here bro..Some people here try to help,others just look for a reason to be a dick...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    listen little dude I thought it was a good course I read what was written yest but dont wanna take enan so whats horrible about taking prop and sust and dianabol
    it's not the combo of drugs, it's the way you're running them, i don't want to spend an entire morning telling you why you should run the way i said earlier, that's why i said to research on it, haha, but you need to realize that you SHOULD NOT run dbol longer than 4 weeks, 6 weeks at most, and if you stop taking on weekends, it'll f*ck up the levels of the chem in your blood, making the sides worse, also, you should run the test for at least ten weeks, base the cycle on the test, not the dbol

[QUOTE=DARKSEID]
    listen little dude

do i have to make you my bitch again

Dont listen to 50 he's a liar. He's only 10% natural!
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    don't listen to asymetrical, he's satan

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo

please no, little hank

Dont make me jealous hoe! Im your favorite bitch. No one...I mean no one replaces this buthole for my scotty!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    that's the kind of response i'd expect from the feds

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Dont make me jealous hoe! Im your favorite bitch. No one...I mean no one replaces this buthole for my scotty!
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuna is offline Junior Member
    [

No need to ramp dbol , those doses will do nothing for you, your mixing tests and not even staying on them long enough to get the desired effects, your blood levels are gonna be all over the place, sust is better taken eod, dbol is run as a kickstart not throughout the cycle, hcg isn't necessary, and your planning on starting clomid 5 weeks after prop, when it's a short ester. Did I miss anything?[/QUOTE]

ok then ill run the dainabol for 4wk then drop it sust doesnt need to be taken eod and the reason for the delay of the clomid is the hcg and the sust long acting depot.
    as taking hch wont do any harm whats the prob unless it carn do harm

[

ok then ill run the dainabol for 4wk then drop it sust doesnt need to be taken eod and the reason for the delay of the clomid is the hcg and the sust long acting depot.
    as taking hch wont do any harm whats the prob unless it carn do harm

If you feel it doesn't need to taken eod, then go right ahead, but if you knew about it the compound you would know it doesn't take 5 weeks to clear

it's not the combo of drugs, it's the way you're running them, i don't want to spend an entire morning telling you why you should run the way i said earlier, that's why i said to research on it, haha, but you need to realize that you SHOULD NOT run dbol longer than 4 weeks, 6 weeks at most, and if you stop taking on weekends, it'll f*ck up the levels of the chem in your blood, making the sides worse, also, you should run the test for at least ten weeks, base the cycle on the test, not the dbol
    yes ok cool will **** the dianabol off in a couple of weeks take a sust every week throw in some prop every now and then and run the test for ten wk then star pcr 2 wk after cool

you can't just throw in prop whenever you feel like it, you have to plan it out exactly, and keep an even time period between dosages, preferably 24 hours, and don't forget, sust has prop in it already, so you have to adjust for that, and pct should start 3 weeks after sust because of the test cypionate in it

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    [

about it the compound you would know it doesn't take 5 weeks to clear
    I know it doesnt take 5 wk to clear it take 2.3 I told you I didnt know about when to take the hcg and clomid and **** so pls tell me now

when do I get a bitch are you my bitch darkside or what about that little scottie

why not just run a simple cycle like what was laid out yesterday?

i just f*ckin butchered a prop inject in my delt, so let luvmuhroids be your bitch, i'll share

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I know it doesnt take 5 wk to clear it take 2.3 I told you I didnt know about when to take the hcg and clomid and **** so pls tell me now

when do I get a bitch are you my bitch darkside or what about that little
    scottie

UHoooo, Im gonna be a instigator(I hope I spelled this right)..

Hey tuna they are trying to help not flame you man so chill out bro.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    UHoooo, Im gonna be a instigator(I hope I spelled this right)..

Hey tuna they are trying to help not flame you man so chill out bro.
    no it's cool, we're just jokin'

we are?? oh ok

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You dont run dbol the entire length of the cycle. If you want to run it, then run it at 30mg ED weeks 1-4. Pyramiding doses fluctuates blood levels and 10 mg a day will do nothing. sustanon is an EOD inject as well, and HCG is not necessary in this cycle.
    Last edited by RJM03; 02-26-2004 at 07:19 AM.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Wow, you are still walking in the wrong direction on your cycle my friend, your trying to make 1+1=3 and it won't work.

How about this:

wks 1-4 25mgs D-bol everyday

wks 1-12 500mgs Sustanon every week divided into 2 shots

wks 15-18 Clomid PCT

You will not need HCG on this cycle, you will not be shut down hard enough to really need it, the clomid will do fine.

Have some Nolvadex on hand just in case.

The Sustanon will take 6-7 weeks to kick in fully, so you might want to switch to Enanthate or Cypionate , which are also cheaper.

Just curious, but if you have done the reading like you "said" you have, where in the world did you come up with that cycle you listed!?!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Tuna, instead of me posting "do research" I'll post learn how to use a spell check. Your posts are hard to read. Most will read a couple of lines then give up after reading nonsense.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Thanks for sticking up for me bro, Felt like I was back on the school playground for a while there. Good to know that the geeks flaming me were geeks and not that Id turned into the most annoying human ever over night.

Anyway got some gear course will look like

wk1 mon-fri dianabol 10 mg

wk2 mon fri dianabol 10mg + fri 250mg sust

wk3 mon-fri dianabol 15mg + mon 100mg prop wed 250 mg sust

wk4 mon_fri dianabol 20 mg + wed 250 mg sust

wk5 mon_fri dianabol 25mg + mon 100mg prop wed 100mg prop fri 100mg prop

wk 6mon -fri dianabol 25mg +mon 1oomg prop wed 100mg prop fri 100mg prop

wk7 mon-fri dianabol 20 mg +mon 250mg sust

wk8 mon-fri dianabol 15mg + mon prop wed prop fri prop

wk9 mon fri dianabol 10mg

wk10 mon-fri dianabol 5mg

wk11 hcg ???

wk12 ??

wk 13 clomid

nolvadex 20mg tabs daily throughout

Not sure of when to use the hcg or clomid and how to take em.
    will look that up if that course is way off base could some one pls tell me

You need to research.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    why is this thread still going?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Tuna, instead of me posting "do research" I'll post learn how to use a spell check. Your posts are hard to read. Most will read a couple of lines then give up after reading nonsense.
    exactly.....tuna: scott, darkseid, and luvmy all gave you good info...use it
    i am now going to print out this thread and wipe my @ss with it

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Oops my bad

ColdSore is offline Banned
    when do I get a bitch are you my bitch darkside or what about that little scottie
    wtf!!!! .....thats the funiest **** ive ever read by an englishman...."what about the little scottie"...i wonder if he thinks thats really you in your avitar!

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1

lmao...thats not a bad idea

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ...I really don't think the "newbies" are the problem here I personally feel if you wanna see where the problems are you might check the people that have been on here for awhile..
    I hear what you are saying...but, it's hard to help people that won't help themselves. Sometimes it's hard not to be a dick to someone, when people ask your advice, you give it, they tell you that you are wrong and don't know anything. Why did they even ask to begin with if they "know everything" already. I'm sure you have seen this if you have been coming on and reading for a while. So, indefense of some of the "old" guys, it gets to a point where an innocent person gets hit hard because of the 100 people before him.

In this guys case, everyone has laid out what he needs to do...but he either won't listen or doesn't comprehend it. I'm not sure.

P.S. Glad you started posting...keep it up. Help out a little around here!!

peace,

ttgb

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey.....aren't you that really big German guy that got flamed by a newbie??

something about you not being that big, and not helping??

lmao..........

nice pipes........

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I do not post on here frequently. However, I read most of the topics that are posted here daily. You see my status may say newbie but that does not actually make me an idiot. I realize that many people that are "newbies" post topics that are just ridiculous."Can I take dbol alone?" "Can i drink winny?" Things that they should have already read here. However, I do agree with tuna by saying there is no point in posting "do reasearch." If they were going to do that they would not be asking the questions they are asking. I would consider that "post whoring" as some people on here say.
    Just because a topic on here is something we see every single day there is obvoiusly someone that doesn't know any better.This is a forum where people need to ask questions about things. I would not answer a question i felt is redundant,but i wouldnt post "do research" either. Just because i dont feel like typing out a novel to the person telling them every single thing to do in their lives,does not mean someone else won't..Therefore i'll leave the gate open for those who chose to babysit. However I do notice the unusual amount of pricks that post on this site. It's one thing to joke around and have fun or help someone with some knowledge you chose to share,but there is absolutely no reason for being a prick to someone if they are just asking a question. I'm not talking about any specifics here,but im sure we have all seen it..Realize that everyone on here was a newbie at one time and you prolly was wondering the same questions too. If people are going to complain and cry about anyone on here it should be the as$holes that always have some smarta$$ remark to someones question. Seeing both sides of the coin might make you see what some of the people on here that don't know dbol from tylenol are thinking. I realize it's a pain to see the same things posted over and over,but you can disregard them just as easy as i can. God forbid someone take 2 seconds out of your ar review browsing time with a pointless post,and you rag their as$ for a week about it.
    Futhermore, I'm confident that this post will get the common as$holes attention.They will not like it,but it shows the truth of some people on AR. If someone has been on AR for years and has great knowledge then share your wisdome.That is what the site is for am i correct? Just like the people I see getting bashed for pictures they post of themselves.If someone has the balls to post their picture on here thats great.They can even track their progress with some of the friends they have developed on AR,but there always has to be some as$hole to make a smartas$ remark to them. I really don't think the "newbies" are the problem here I personally feel if you wanna see where the problems are you might check the people that have been on here for awhile..
    cry me a river...dude, I can speak from experience. I put in countless hours looking things up, namely drug profiles and sample stacks before I ever posted on the board. Lots of guys do that. Of course, I learned a lot more when I registered but I had the basic back ground knowledge. If I and many others put in the time to look around instead of just asking the big dude at the gym, we wouldn't even have a thread like this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyroids
    ahh, you figured me out

This thread has lowered my IQ 20 points.

Tuna you don't know anything about steroids . End of story. Flaming other members, unneeded.

Swellin Guest
    Tuna, while I understnd the difficulties associated with finding "the real info" on gear (everything seems to be contradictory), the guys on here are giving you the very best advice you can get. In all honesty, you can throw out everything else you have read...listen to what they are telling you...it is in your best interest.
    Evidently, you paid no heed to following the link in my signature. Why not at least follow the link in LMR's signature about sust? It will prove to you why taking one shot of sust per week is the best way possible to SCREW your levels tremendously.

As for the prop every now and then...forget it...that is a terrible idea. Sust has prop in it. Prop needs to be injected at least EOD, in order to maintain constant levels.
    If you plan on using these compounds...go with the Tmeoe laid out for you...you cannot improve upon that cycle for these compounds (unless you inject EOD).

FWIW, if memory serves me right...."little scottie" is around 6'2" and weighs in excess of 260.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I do not post on here frequently. However, I read most of the topics that are posted here daily. You see my status may say newbie but that does not actually make me an idiot. I realize that many people that are "newbies" post topics that are just ridiculous."Can I take dbol alone?" "Can i drink winny?" Things that they should have already read here. However, I do agree with tuna by saying there is no point in posting "do reasearch." If they were going to do that they would not be asking the questions they are asking. I would consider that "post whoring" as some people on here say.
    Just because a topic on here is something we see every single day there is obvoiusly someone that doesn't know any better.This is a forum where people need to ask questions about things. I would not answer a question i felt is redundant,but i wouldnt post "do research" either. Just because i dont feel like typing out a novel to the person telling them every single thing to do in their lives,does not mean someone else won't..Therefore i'll leave the gate open for those who chose to babysit. However I do notice the unusual amount of pricks that post on this site. It's one thing to joke around and have fun or help someone with some knowledge you chose to share,but there is absolutely no reason for being a prick to someone if they are just asking a question. I'm not talking about any specifics here,but im sure we have all seen it..Realize that everyone on here was a newbie at one time and you prolly was wondering the same questions too. If people are going to complain and cry about anyone on here it should be the as$holes that always have some smarta$$ remark to someones question. Seeing both sides of the coin might make you see what some of the people on here that don't know dbol from tylenol are thinking. I realize it's a pain to see the same things posted over and over,but you can disregard them just as easy as i can. God forbid someone take 2 seconds out of your ar review browsing time with a pointless post,and you rag their as$ for a week about it.
    Futhermore, I'm confident that this post will get the common as$holes attention.They will not like it,but it shows the truth of some people on AR. If someone has been on AR for years and has great knowledge then share your wisdome.That is what the site is for am i correct? Just like the people I see getting bashed for pictures they post of themselves.If someone has the balls to post their picture on here thats great.They can even track their progress with some of the friends they have developed on AR,but there always has to be some as$hole to make a smartas$ remark to them. I really don't think the "newbies" are the problem here I personally feel if you wanna see where the problems are you might check the people that have been on here for awhile..
    Damm, does your 2 posts come with cliff notes?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    This thread has lowered my IQ 20 points.

Tuna you don't know anything about steroids . End of story. Flaming other members, unneeded.
    who cares what he knows! what i want to know is what and the hell is that eye sore in your signature?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I love this thread. I could keep coming back and back and re read all these fun posts. It is what gets me up in the morning.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    who cares what he knows! what i want to know is what and the hell is that eye sore in your signature?
    I bet that thing uses up as much bandwidth as downloading the Titanic for DVD.

FWIW, if memory serves me right...."little scottie" is around 6'2" and weighs in excess of 260.[/QUOTE]

Nah, he just used that as a cover up, I heard he actually wears that bunny suit to the gym

man....this thread just dont end.......does it?.......its like the energizer bunny,it just keeps going and going and going...

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    cry me a river...dude, I can speak from experience. I put in countless hours looking things up, namely drug profiles and sample stacks before I ever posted on the board. Lots of guys do that. Of course, I learned a lot more when I registered but I had the basic back ground knowledge. If I and many others put in the time to look around instead of just asking the big dude at the gym, we wouldn't even have a thread like this.
    I seriously doubt I'll be crying you a river anytime soon. I could careless about what people have to say on here. Fact is the only people that should be offended are the a$sholes, that I'm talkin about. No one on here has ever really be a prick to me. If the "newbies" did not post the same questions on here half the senior members wouldn't have anything to bit*h about. I do agree that it gets old,and I also see what everyone is complaining about in this thread. It's obvoius someone just doesn't wanna listen to what everyone is trying to tell him. I think people have to realize most "newbies" aren't even going to come back.They are just looking for an answer on something stupid half of the time.
    So it's kinda hard to determine someone's knowledge and or what their goals are just by a ignorant post. I rarely post on here like i said,but im a member of many other boards. This one has to be the worst at flaming people. It seems like anyone that has a title other then "newbie" thinks they are really special. Not all "newbies" are 160 pounds and looking for a miracle drug.
    I do wish more people would take the time and study and research a lot of things before posting something ridiculous,but that is not ever going to happen no matter how many educational theads are here or if every new member had to read an anabolic review bible before they joined it would make no difference.
    I for one and just tired of all the smartas$ comments on here. I think the moderators should be a little harsher on this. Remember every post on here represents anabolic review. It's one thing to have a "newbie" post something that has been answered a million times,but its another to see an established member blasting him or anyone else...That in itself makes AR look bad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information