Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    you have a point, all be it not a strong one.....tuna started this thread complaining that people told him to "research".....he even started a double thread on it......
    it was clearly obvious reading his proposed cycle THAT HE DID ABSOLUTELY NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER...then he got rude with people....when that happens, there is a good chance he will get blasted

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    you have a point, all be it not a strong one.....tuna started this thread complaining that people told him to "research".....he even started a double thread on it......
    it was clearly obvious reading his proposed cycle THAT HE DID ABSOLUTELY NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER...then he got rude with people....when that happens, there is a good chance he will get blasted
    Believe it or not i agree totally with you on that. I really dont think using this thread is a good example of some of the s*it that goes on here. He wasnt really open to peoples' opinion,which i dont understand that on a forum.
    Also I think people fail to realize what you or someone else with knowledge of the whole sport may think someone is ignorant to even post some things,but to some newbies its the difference between a good cycle and screwing their bodies up.
    I think some "newbies" on here just want people to hold their hands and guide them to the promised land,but somtimes it just gets out of hand..On the other hand the thread seems to be growing and growing...

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I seriously doubt I'll be crying you a river anytime soon. I could careless about what people have to say on here. Fact is the only people that should be offended are the a$sholes, that I'm talkin about. No one on here has ever really be a prick to me. If the "newbies" did not post the same questions on here half the senior members wouldn't have anything to bit*h about. I do agree that it gets old,and I also see what everyone is complaining about in this thread. It's obvoius someone just doesn't wanna listen to what everyone is trying to tell him. I think people have to realize most "newbies" aren't even going to come back.They are just looking for an answer on something stupid half of the time.

I for one and just tired of all the smartas$ comments on here. I think the moderators should be a little harsher on this. Remember every post on here represents anabolic review. It's one thing to have a "newbie" post something that has been answered a million times,but its another to see an established member blasting him or anyone else...That in itself makes AR look bad.

I've been here a long time and a lot longer then of the senior/anabolic memebers. And I gotta say I have seen a lot more "smart as$" type replies lately. I am not pointing the finger at anyone, or calling anyone out, but I do see a lot of replies that don't always answer the question that the person is asking. And sometimes saying "research" doesn't always turn up a clear or current way of thinking. Gear usage and cycle ideas are always changing and evolving, so it never hurts to be safe and ask. After all it is our health we are playing with, so let's not rip "newbies" a new ass just for asking a question. Granted, maybe this guy didn't understand after he was told how he should do things, but it just seems he was bashed pretty **** hard and pretty **** fast. Just my .02.

Peace,

CC

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Believe it or not i agree totally with you on that. I really dont think using this thread is a good example of some of the s*it that goes on here. He wasnt really open to peoples' opinion,which i dont understand that on a forum.
    Also I think people fail to realize what you or someone else with knowledge of the whole sport may think someone is ignorant to even post some things,but to some newbies its the difference between a good cycle and screwing their bodies up.
    I think some "newbies" on here just want people to hold their hands and guide them to the promised land,but somtimes it just gets out of hand..On the other hand the thread seems to be growing and growing...
    very true

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    BTW, I didn't know this guy had started 2 threads on the same topic, but let's not take AR down the wrong road. I believe AR would still like to uphold the no flame policy. I just don't want to see this board turn into an elitefitness type place where people flame more then they do help. Which I don't believe it will since there are so many good bros/gals here.

Peace,

CC

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Tuna,
    you have to understand the properties of each steroid and how and when u can use them in a cycle:

1. Prop-
    what? short ester, fast acting test
    How? Inject everyday
    When? When cutting to minimize water retention OR at the end of a cycle to replace long acting test so no time is wasted before PCT

2. Enanthate
    What? Long ester, long half-life test (9-11 days)
    When? Once to twice a week
    How? Use as base for good mass cycle, although optimal blood concentrations dont kick in until 2-3 weeks in. Thus cycle should be 10 wks up

3. D-bol
    What? Very fast acting oral steroid
    When? Everyday, multiple times a day (2-3x) to even out blood concentration. (Dosage 25-40mg)
    How? First 3-4 wks of cycle to kickstart gains before longer esters kick in

U must use these attributes to build a cycle..Homework for today...

hope it helps
    answers are all on the board
    this thread HAS to end
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 02-27-2004 at 01:45 AM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Best post Ive seen from a new member. Wish you would have included CYP. in there.

tuna is offline Junior Member
    pec dec that was all I needed to know thankyou. And you didnt need to call me a wanker a twat or dumb. Your obviosly a very secure person who knows his **** and is happy in himself. GOODTOBEAPIMP. FEEL YOU TURNED ON ME A LITTLE BRO DONT BOW DOWN TO THE PRESSURE OF THE MOB YOU WERE WRIGHT TO DEFEND ME, DONT ASK WHY IM USING CAPITALS I DONT KNOW.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    pec dec that was all I needed to know thankyou. And you didnt need to call me a wanker a twat or dumb. Your obviosly a very secure person who knows his **** and is happy in himself. GOODTOBEAPIMP. FEEL YOU TURNED ON ME A LITTLE BRO DONT BOW DOWN TO THE PRESSURE OF THE MOB YOU WERE WRIGHT TO DEFEND ME, DONT ASK WHY IM USING CAPITALS I DONT KNOW.
    Apparently Tuna likes having information spoon fed to him.

Carlos Man You Suck You Been Riding My Tail All The Way Through These Threads.

Go Work On Your Abs Man You Look Flaby

Sure tuna. I'll work on my abs while you work on your reading comprehension skills.

you avatar is hot but I bet your woman isnt bet your wiv flaby carlos

Here's a tip...

Spell check. It works wonders.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I think he likes you, and is jealous of your girl. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    cno one will miss you. i promise
    I'll second that. BTW, whiteykauai, nice avatar.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    research some more

Swellin Guest
    Jesus Harold Christ on a rubber crutch...this thread just will not die!

listen FREINDS what ever happend to the brotherhood of iron. Listen Im 25 got HOT GIRL own two sports cars a porshce and performance ford. hustle hard so the paperwork adds up and life is good I dont wanna fight via computer but if you wanna pretend your freindship is plutonic then cool but admit that that hot bird aint youre girl and that you and carlos kiss and cudle everynight.

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    researching by asking questions to research for all you know I am extremeley poor and do not have the funds to buy books but because you are high and mighty anyone wanting info is dumb research some manners pal and maybe some understanding

i though u were poor

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    yes it is......
    Who is that Chick in your AV. I could bust a nut just looking at her....

Peace

-Taejoon

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    what kind of Porsche do u have?

tommy you betrayed rocky man that ****s sinful.

I got a porsche 944 turbo black leather real nice motor

I never said I was poor I said I could BE has IT HAPPENS I stared out real poor but like I said I husle hard sos things are different noe thats why I hate all th bs people been giving me my lifes been tough man any one got a violin

yes sorry that spellings really bad its 2 am here and im going bed now.

guess you get thet lats laugh a fish that cant spell or swim

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Tuna. You are the only person on this board that IRRITATES me but yet there is something that makes me say" He seems alright. But then at the same time there is that something that makes me say" I hate that lame ass newbie... Ya know what I mean??

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    yes it is......
    I still like the original better, I miss her already

Im just misunderstood??????

Im a nice guy honest, help old ladies cross the street, recsue kittens from house fires

you know the type.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Enanthate is not bad.. How do you know how you will react to it? Just try it.
    If you are in the middle of your cycle and you lay bent over the bed screaming because your kidneys are bleeding, then i would get off and try something else. if your source is good and all, im sure he/she will take a trade.

Enanthate is not that bad. You want good gains, do it weeks 1-12 bro. AS far as the dosage. there are quit a few bros on here that can tell you they only took 250 mg per week and had some awesome gains to brag about. This is your first? bro just do it!

you are getting off on the wrong foot here.

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    This thread has lowered my IQ 20 points.

Tuna you don't know anything about steroids . End of story. Flaming other members, unneeded.

you've been here 2 weeks and ur callin for peoples heads, ....slow down theres plenty of time to be an a s s!

its not my first cycle man I done loads a ****ed up cycles and wanna do one last cycle to stabilize my test, obviously make some gains too. Then dod a good pcr and train without aas from then on but the road to enlighten ment has been thraught with insults intolerance and pain from the outset.

nar just kidding learnt some good stuff but at the end of the day its for me to interpret what I know and do it my way would like to put some b4 and after pics on but dont know how will post regular to keep all my AR fans posted on the tunstas road toi perfection

peace and goodnight

listen FREINDS what ever happend to the brotherhood of iron. Listen Im 25 got HOT GIRL own two sports cars a porshce and performance ford. hustle hard so the paperwork adds up and life is good I dont wanna fight via computer but if you wanna pretend your freindship is plutonic then cool but admit that that hot bird aint youre girl and that you and carlos kiss and cudle everynight.
    listen Listen FREINDS what ever happend happened to the brotherhood of iron. Listen Im I'm 25 got HOT GIRL own two sports cars a porshce Porsche and performance ford. hustle Hustle hard so the paperwork adds up and life is good I dont don't wanna want to fight via computer but if you wanna want to pretend your freindship friendship is plutonic platonic then cool but admit that that hot bird aint isn't youre your girl and that you and carlos kiss and cudle cuddle everynight every night.

Considering you're from England you seem to have a hard time grasping the Queens English.

Thanks carlos. red ink gets me excited.
    But please refer to the queen as her majesty or we will end up with a beef

[QUOTE=tuna]its not my first cycle man I done loads a ****ed up cycles and wanna do one last cycle to stabilize my test, obviously make some gains too. Then dod a good pcr and train without aas from then on but the road to enlighten ment has been thraught with insults intolerance and pain from the outset.

One last cycle to stabilize test??

Ive been hypogonadic after cold turkey ing my last course so didnt know if hcg would kick in my balls back in after 3 mounths cold turkey so started some low dose dianabol but decied to do one last course then kick my balls back in with clomid and hcg!!!

This is a joke, end of story.

Latimus is offline Banned
    I started my first thread...Im a newbie to this forum and to the roid...im trying my hardest to learn everything i possibly can. To get as much information as i can...If i do this gear...i want to have a Phd in testosterone ...I know that there isnt always one right answer...however when i hear a lot of correlating answers i am able to construct my own oppinion with it...some questions may sound routine...but its not for us...this is a major ordeal especially for newbies...so take it easy on us...your help is gold and held to highest degree of respect...but your insults hurt more then you know...So if we ask something stupid is it ok to put research...but dont trash us...the site directs one way, guys here another, and so on...its confusing...if what i have said does bug you guys im sorry because i dont want to lose your advice...but when newbies get bashed i feel like im getting hit to...you dont have to pump the weights for us...as for tuna i think he means well but is too defensive...its alright man...like these guys are cool...and it is hard to understand what you are saying sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    I started my first thread...Im a newbie to this forum and to the roid...im trying my hardest to learn everything i possibly can. To get as much information as i can...If i do this gear...i want to have a Phd in testosterone...I know that there isnt always one right answer...however when i hear a lot of correlating answers i am able to construct my own oppinion with it...some questions may sound routine...but its not for us...this is a major ordeal especially for newbies...so take it easy on us...your help is gold and held to highest degree of respect...but your insults hurt more then you know...So if we ask something stupid is it ok to put research...but dont trash us...the site directs one way, guys here another, and so on...its confusing...if what i have said does bug you guys im sorry because i dont want to lose your advice...but when newbies get bashed i feel like im getting hit to...you dont have to pump the weights for us...as for tuna i think he means well but is too defensive...its alright man...like these guys are cool...and it is hard to understand what you are saying sometimes...

You also gotta understand where the guys who bashed him are coming from. A great first cycle was laid out repeatedly and wasn't taken, instead it just got worse and worse. If your coming on asking questions and advice, then atleast take it, especially if your not in the know of how anabolics work.

im fat and carlos is flabby.......

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    I started my first thread...Im a newbie to this forum and to the roid...im trying my hardest to learn everything i possibly can. To get as much information as i can...If i do this gear...i want to have a Phd in testosterone...I know that there isnt always one right answer...however when i hear a lot of correlating answers i am able to construct my own oppinion with it...some questions may sound routine...but its not for us...this is a major ordeal especially for newbies...so take it easy on us...your help is gold and held to highest degree of respect...but your insults hurt more then you know...So if we ask something stupid is it ok to put research...but dont trash us...the site directs one way, guys here another, and so on...its confusing...if what i have said does bug you guys im sorry because i dont want to lose your advice...but when newbies get bashed i feel like im getting hit to...you dont have to pump the weights for us...as for tuna i think he means well but is too defensive...its alright man...like these guys are cool...and it is hard to understand what you are saying sometimes...
    I swore I would not reply to this thread again...I'm drawn to it in a sick sort of way...like that sick twisted side of you that makes you look in your grandparents bedroom, just because the door is open and you know what horrors could lie in front of your very eyes...naked grandma.

I digress....

Latimus, you have a point, but Darkseid is right. Some folks ask for a kick in the nuts! If you see the indescriminate bashing of a nebie for a stupid question...you will likely disregard all advice given by those who did the bashing. That would be a wise move. However, if you see some pretty well respected bros kicking a guy a little bit....read the whole thread see what he did to ask for it. While i would prefer there to be no public execussions here...some guys bring it on themselves and sucker in guys who are much better than that. We all slip sometimes.

A little research on the guys giving the information or giving the newbie a blanket party, might help you see what is going on. Many times...the blanket parties are given by "post count senior members," that have only been members for two months.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    im fat and carlos is flabby.......
    We're not fat, we're big boned.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information