Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    lmao

Slap Therapy desperately needed, we'll draw straws.
    TSW

tuna is offline Junior Member
    glad to see I got you all talking...

And some of you have even started getting into the spirit of things ( were not fat were just big boned) carlos rocks

but that funny looking fallen angel

hes a real dumbell... dumb...bell end

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Is this even serious?

tuna, you havn't done your research and I feel you keep participating in this thread to instigate and draw criticism to yourself. For what reason? Not a clue, not a care.
    Go read the educational forum, post a cycle and you will have it critiqued, but this absolutely rediculous. We have four pages of opinions, which you refuse to consider, mixed in with needless giberish from yourself, and retorts from those who, for some reason, wish to keep this thread going.

Everyone does need to stop the smart ass comments, flames, and derogatory remarks. Tuna, needs to stop posting, and start reading. Your not taking this serious which is an insult to those who are trying to help, as well as a waste of time; which is my biggest pet peeve.

Educate yourself

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe this ****... I really wanted to go off here, but Pheedno pretty much said what i have to say. All I want to add is to Tuna... man, you need to chill out dude. I, for the life of me, can't figure out what the hell is going through your mind. Do you think that by insulting members (whether they are new or senior) is going to help your cause?? You have lied (saying your too poor to buy books and then turn around and talk about your Porsche), insulted friends and bros of mine(which pisses me the hell off), and refused to take good advice offered by some of the most experienced people on this board. In short, up to this point you have provided this forum with nothing usefull other than serving as an example of exatly what they were talking about. If you wish to contribute, reform yourself (learn to take advice, stop insulting people, especially about the way an avatar looks, get a spellchecker or at least proofread your post before you hit reply because nobody can understand what you write right now, and generally relax) or else there is no use for you here and you can just as easily find another board because I don't want to have to endure (and I'm sure nobody else does either) a monotonous thread like this from you everyday. Hopefully we can end this now, please.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Pheedno, Ron , Jason anyone. lock this ****ing thread. It is an attempt to get everyopne riled. Send him to the lounge and I will take care of his ass. He is taking out of the time that you guys could be helping people that want to get helped.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    longest freakin' thread I have ever seen - is this going to get locked soon ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Slap Therapy desperately needed, we'll draw straws.
    TSW
    LMAO

will some one lock this thread.

I want the lamo...who started it banned

anyway Im on my course now had the 250mg sust the other day

will take 100mg prop eod week starting monday

then 250mg sust a week for three week

then use the prop as before

then two wk sust

then use prop as before

I developed this course using my own unique insight into the research I MADE AND DESPITE wide spread oversion to this course, I feel I will make significant gains in strength body weight and size with relitivley few side effects.

I thank everybody for their input into this thread even the nasty people. For me this became a great social study as well as an informative thread.

but I must address the acusation that I lied. I gave being poor as an example of the arrogance of just insulting and research posting. ipsofacto being that if I had been poor calling me a dumb fool who should read some books would be foolish, yet many took this attitude without knowing my circumstances. Because wether I am poor or not isnt really relevant the fact I was critised for not doing somthing that for all the critiser knew I had niether the means nor circumstances to do.

what I mean is i did not lie. I do own a porsche and have a hot girl and bling and money but live in a council estate or hood to use an american term. And the only career path open to me has allowed me to taste succes but also the knolwedge that it will soon be taken from me and I will soon be back were I started. but I did not lie.
    im going to the lounge now my fans freinds and enemys can meet me there for the next two hours

yo tunafish..... go ask your bodybuilder friends, did you not like THEIR answer.If this is what your looking for, then, TUNA I HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOUR CYCLE, YOULL BE BIG LIKE YOUR BODYBUILDER FRIENDS,DBOL BY ITSELF IS EXCELLENT,YOUR RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!....k now [caps] off

..what, it was hot, I needed to vent.

for some reason bam bam, I think you are taking the piss out of me. But thats ok, Im not to botherd about being big more botherd about strength and power.

The drug propfiles on this website say that sust has only to be inj once wkly.

Im not a doc or chemist but think that maybe some people have got to much into the theory; theoreticly it is possible to run a car and add nitros. And if you keep putting more nitros in the bottle and pressing that button then the car will rocket along great

but in reality the constant presence of nitros would cause undue pressure on the engine causing gaskets to blow.

Im sure that if I inj 250mg sust every other day then I would get better protein systhesis but also encounter side effects maybe even blow some gaskets.

Im sure many people are laughing at me now but so what.

Im running 250mg sust as my high octane race fuel which I will keep at a steady does throughout the race the prop is my nitros which I will kick in and out as I see fit obviously I would like to run the prop every day as from what I can comprehend its The bets steroid . But it would be to much inj for me. And I think the prop will be fine to use as a boost while keeping the sust as a base. as for wasting the sust prop easter because of not continually inj... when the bit of prop is present in my system it will be a bonus and when its not present its no biggy ( I hope )

now dont laugh to hard youll hurt yourselves

jbol is offline Senior Member
    ok,as much as i hate that this reply will bump this back to the top...this is rediculous,this thread just will not die..tuna you make no sense....mod please lock this thing

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Lock It!! Please

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    ok,as much as i hate that this reply will bump this back to the top...this is rediculous,this thread just will not die..tuna you make no sense....mod please lock this thing
    PLEASE!
    God we need some kind of screening system....this is the eptome of Lost in Space, man I ALMOST feel sorry for him.
    I've started to respond to his post numerous times, but he's so far off base on so many different areas, I just don't no where to start, really.
    Plus, he's even cocky about it?! Which makes me not want to help in the first place.
    Dang 'lil boy, rest your neck!
    TSW
    (Man I hate being that way really, but some people just screeeeeam slap me)

BTW, obviously your experience with NOS is equal to you experience with Gear.
    TSW

as for wasting the sust prop easter because of not continually inj... when the bit of prop is present in my system it will be a bonus and when its not present its no biggy
    No, it IS a "Biggie" it's not an "Extra" "Boost".....It's not NOS.
    When the ester drops out, so does your Blood Levels, and if you could buy a vowel and spell Clue, you'd know that, THAT IS a "Biggie"
    TSW

No, it IS a "Biggie" it's not an "Extra" "Boost".....It's not NOS.
    When the ester drops out, so does your Blood Levels, and if you could buy a vowel and spell Clue, you'd know that, THAT IS a "Biggie"
    TSW
    TSW... so now you see why everybody hates this guy. I SWEAR, it is a good thing that this kid is in England because it would almost be motivation enought to drive to whereever this fool is to slap him.
    BTW.... is there any way to get someone booted for being a COMPLETE ASS-hole and only trying to cause trouble?

this is the eptome of Lost in Space
    DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER! HORRIBLE THREAD AHEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    TSW... so now you see why everybody hates this guy. I SWEAR, it is a good thing that this kid is in England because it would almost be motivation enought to drive to whereever this fool is to slap him.
    BTW.... is there any way to get someone booted for being a COMPLETE ASS-hole and only trying to cause trouble?
    It won't be long...I've seen bannin' done for less.
    Hey, lets take a poll/vote:All in favor of Ban: Y
    Nea: N

I'll start: Y!

Vote:

Thought his banning won't come by vote. I'll still vote for ban.

My vote: Y!

y.....

definatly....y

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    he is only trying to start crap. he knows better than what he's typing.

please ban him.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    He wasted my time....I don't like that. Ban him.

YYYYYYYYYYY..... Can I get as many votes for as many Y's as I put please??

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    He wasted my time....I don't like that. Ban him.
    He wasted all of our time and started personal attacks on good people... not a good way to make friends...

decadbal is offline Banned
    try deca , sust and anavar or anadrol ..... its best when ppl startin gettin upset to just stop talkin, bc if your right, some ppl wont see it, and if your wrong, well then hell hath no fury.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    try deca, sust and anavar or anadrol..... its best when ppl startin gettin upset to just stop talkin, bc if your right, some ppl wont see it, and if your wrong, well then hell hath no fury.
    ????

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ????
    ....I saw that too...it only continues to get better......

Vote early and often Bros - Y

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    ....I saw that too...it only continues to get better......
    I'm with you guys... WTF did that mean???

BTW, did we snuff out the tuna yet???

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Vote early and often Bros - Y
    I'll vote again then!

YYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Latimus is offline Banned
    EVERYONE READ UPPPP!!! .....sorry i had to

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    EVERYONE READ UPPPP!!! .....sorry i had to

ya,because this thread is so educational...and an educated person started it

razor67 is offline Banned
    ive been avoiding this thread.. couldnt help but check it out... well, this makes post #162 in this ridiculous thread...
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    ive been avoiding this thread.. couldnt help but check it out... well, this makes post #162 in this ridiculous thread...
    peace
    you could'nt help it because you are a post whore razor.....lmao

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information