h781chang38 is offline New Member

Question Please help- dbol w clomid cycle

i plan to take dbols and end with clomids, but i am unsure of how to go about this. can someone give me instructions, how many should i take and how long should the cycle be? when and how long do i use the clomids for? and what other supplements (non steriod ) should i add to my routine? (milk thistle? multivitamin?, glutamine, etc?) ( ive read a few documents saying it is hard to sustain gains with only dbol cycles alone, but ive already decided to give this a try. i have a friend that does this but i wish to learn as much as i can from a broad spectrum of people to find out what will best work for me.) im 170 pounds, 25yrs old. please help if u can, all tips are appreciated. My goal is to attain a 'only d-bol w/ clomid cycle' that is safe/effective and will keep my harmone levels balance. please help asap, thank you.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    You need to run something to protect your liver, such as ala, or milk thistle.

I have never heard very good results from an only dbol cycle. But that is me

why not run some TEST?

CAT

footballcat is offline Associate Member

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    not a good cycle at all...wasted money. If your not going to run test or are afraid of injections you are not ready for aas.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    don't be afraid of the needle, the first inject is the only scary one.

Carmen Electra took a shot of B-12 on MTV last week, and she didn't even flinch when the doc poked her!

Now how you gonna be afraid of needles? GET SOME TEST & POST A REAL CYCLE!

why only gain 4-5 lbs when you can get test and gain 20-25lbs?

dumblucky is offline Member
    IMO live and learn, dbol only.. go ahead if you must.;. you will make some gains.. you will look in the mirror and say "yea baby" those guys on AR dont know what there talking about..
    30-45mg dbol a day(4-6 weeks)
    3days after last dbols
    start PCT with
    300mg clomid day one
    100mg for day 2-12
    50mg for days 13-21
    then about 4 weeks after everything is said and done you might end up with a couple of lbs out of it
    if you add test @400mg a week for 10 weeks
    you will prolly keep about 10-15lbs depending on diet
    \so you decide
    Last edited by dumblucky; 02-25-2004 at 12:29 PM.

Juice n00b!

Do not run dbol alone. Get 400mg of Test in there somewhere. Don't be a pansy, needles aren't that bad.

Grant is offline Member
    bro wait and observe here for awhile and you will find that dbol alone is not a good idea

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    THEFALLENANGEL........ man your avatar is nothing short of freaking me out... with u in the back ground dressed as a devilpirest... whats goin on? There has to be some sort of story with you.....

Devil Priest? Nah, I'm just The Fallen Angel.......

h781chang38 is offline New Member
    thanks guys, anabolic review is awsome. ive done reading and everyone says only dbol cycle sucks, but DUMBLUCKY said it best. im going to start the dbol cycle that u posted. thanks alot. ---Are there any other supplements i should take? is it important that i should use protien? what other supplements can i take to help my body with the cycle? what shall my diet be? please respond all tips are apprieciated? keep them coming. THANKS. peace

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by h781chang38
    thanks guys, anabolic review is awsome. ive done reading and everyone says only dbol cycle sucks, but DUMBLUCKY said it best. im going to start the dbol cycle that u posted. thanks alot. ---Are there any other supplements i should take? is it important that i should use protien? what other supplements can i take to help my body with the cycle? what shall my diet be? please respond all tips are apprieciated? keep them coming. THANKS. peace
    protein is crucial for muscle growth, mate you need to do some serious research and not jump on dbol only cycle, how about your anti e's? dbol will give you gyno like nothing else!

what are your stats? age, etc

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    yea bro they already told you but Ill tell you again, dbols only is a waste of money and your time if your looking for some good gains that will last with you.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Waste Of Time, Waste Of Liver Values, Waste Of A Cycle. Period.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    why even post a question if you going to do it anyways?

Thread Information