halifax is offline Junior Member

Injection... why is it so hard...

I usually hit my quads. And lately I noticed a weird thing... IT IS **** HARD TO INJECT THE FLUID... I press until my fingers are red and it takes me 3 minutes to empty in the 1 ml... (Enanthate ... 250 mg)

The needle goes in allright, but then pushing in the fluid... Could it be that I have injected in the same place to often?? and now there is a scar tissue there? I canīt feel no bump..

Ideas????

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    what size of pin are you using??

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if this happens with test but with winstol i've had the needles clog cuz the gear crystalizes in the pin. I switched to upjohn winny and never had the prblem again. just a thought

Its a normal 21ī pin... sometimes it floats right in sometimes it just wont go... if I change sites then it is suddenly OK...

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    21 gauge pin.....ouch!!! Try going up to a 23 gauge, you might find it to be a biut more pleasant. Sometimes then pin goes in easy for me and other times i have to really force it in.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    your having problems injecting with a 21g pin. I use a 23g, its smaller, and i have no problem.

Do you use a new needle everytime?

Do you ever inject anywhere else besides your quads?

Hardcore189 is offline Junior Member
    i use a 25 gauge 1inch needle and inject into rear delts....works the best...my friend had a hard time getting it in (THE NEEDLE) before and he then started to rub the area before he cleaned it and then it would go in a lot better i guess because more blood movement...try that and a smaller needle no need for such a big needle

No guys, you missundertsand me.
    It is no problem to push the pin in, the problem comes afterwards: to press in the fluid. It just wont go in, it stays in the needle.
    The pin is in all the way, but then pushing in the fluid into the muscles, is a pain in the arse...

and it is not clogged

i've noticed the same thing when i pin, what i do is..... try and rotate injection sites as much as possible, so try and hit delts next time around, also when injecting oil if the oil is cold it takes longer to inject... so u can warm your amp, bottle in water before loading, also snag a 23g.. hope this helps

ft-

also i should mention that slow injecting is not a bad thing though it can get to be a pain in the ass...

ft-

Hardcore189 is offline Junior Member

Slow is better

When you press really hard and just force the juice in your muscle you will end up 90% of the time bleeding more and in that blood is your oil (juice) i always inject slow....u have to let the muscle take it in....actually about to do a cc in a few min..........11!!!! cant wait

actually I always take it slow... but like I said sometime I can push and push but nothing happens.... it seems almost like i hit bone and its blocking the pin... the juice wont go in! weird...???
    Last edited by halifax; 02-25-2004 at 12:25 PM.

Thread Information