Phyll is offline Associate Member

17 weeks... Too long?

Hey bros,

Next week would be my last week on this cycle. So far I have been taking 400mg cyp + 300mg EQ every week for 13 weeks.

The problem is that I will be going away for the whole spring break week and if I stop my cycle next week, I will be right in the middle of recovery time, during vacation, which kind of sucks. I don't think I will be willing to spend time at the gym while in vacation...

I don't know what to do, I was thinking about extending the cycle until the day I leave, that way it would only be one week into recovery, and I could probably get away with not going to the gym and eating right. If I do that, the cycle will be 17 weeks long... I am scared that could be too long for a first cycle... I have been taking HCG too now towards the end to help recovery.

What you expert bros think I should do?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, this is just my opinion... but if I were you I would run the cycle until you go on vacation... workout when you can while gone, then start PCT when you get back. two reasons I say this are 1) you'll be that much bigger when on vacation... (I know thats vain but hey... why do we do this shi t in the first place.. to look and feel good right?) 2) I wouldn't want to be on clomid on vacation... makes me a moody bitch plus my sex drive dips pretty bad until my natural test recovers.
    good luck
    ~R

Thanks bro, I dont want to be on clomid at all either, I heard it sucks, I guess I will just keep the cycle going until I leave, it is only 3 weeks away anyway.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    just FYI...
    I have run EQ/TEST cycles over 20wks more than once with no problem...
    where you going for spring break?
    ~R

cool bro, I was concerned about the length I am glad you've done longer cycles before with no problems... I am going to Vegas!!!

jersey juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyll
    cool bro, I was concerned about the length I am glad you've done longer cycles before with no problems... I am going to Vegas!!!

LOL I've been on for 24 months straight, finally came off about 6 months ago and my nat test recovered fine... last time I had it checked I was at 310 (however they measure it) and I've been making gains in the gym. You got nothing to worry about, it's all about PCT how you recover.

I used to hit this problem yearly, now, I try to be "on" all the way through my Vacation, like Ripped said, I want to feel and look good when I'm having my only fun of the year.
    But if you're flying, that may not be an option.
    I've tried many things in the past to stay looking good during Vacation (most of them go against my cycle beliefs, but it's better than going flat, and having a crappy sex drive taboot while on Vacation)
    Last time I couldn't take gear with me...believe it or not, I did a fat Test/Deca shot right before I left, then took with me Anadrol /Clen /Tribulus/Nolva (and a lot of tanning before I left)...sounds stupid but it kept me looking decent during my yearly 2 week fun time.
    TSW

Thread Information