jesse_james is offline Member

Sus 250 and virormone cycle

ive just completed cycle of test e 500mg and EQ 400mg for 15 weeks. ive gained 18lbs, but i dnt no how much of that i will keep. im planning my next cycle which i will be doin in a couple of months. i wnt to bulk but without out the use of orals. i was considering:

Sust 250 750mg/w wk 1-10
    virormone (100mg) 200mg/w wk 1-10

clomid/clen PCT

they cycle looks a lil small, but im hoping to put on atleast another 12lbs. if i have to i will include dbol but my nipple swells up within the first 2 weeks with it. has ne1 advice for me with this cycle? what else could i add maybe? also i have a choice between portugese or pakistan sust, which is best out of 2?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the suts is ok...just shoot eod..

but viromone is prop right...you should probly leave that out if it cant be shot at least eod...or you could save to run in the last two weeks of you cycle while waiting for pct

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    bro if you want to bulk dont use prop save it for a cutter, if youe looking to bulk do either Test E, Deca & D-bol or Sus,Deca,Dbol

plus anyway it would be a pain in the ass to split that virormone & sus shot throught out the week if your doing ED or EOD shots

jesse_james is offline Member
    thanx guys. i think ill have to add dbol then and do u think i should add the virormone to the last 4 weeks at eod. how does this look:

sust 250 750mg/w Wk 1-10
    dbol 35mg/ed Wk 1-4
    virormone 100mg?eod Wk 7-10

Does ne1 no if there is ne difference in quality between pakistan or portugese sust?

if your gonna run the virormone with the sus at the end it should be from wk 9-13 and start pct 3days after last prop shot

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dIeSeL_225
    if your gonna run the virormone with the sus at the end it should be from wk 9-13 and start pct 3days after last prop shot
    weeks 9-12,or 8-12...pct for test e which is the longest ester in his sust starts 2 weeks after last injection...start pct 3 days ater last shot of prop

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    weeks 9-12,or 8-12...pct for test e which is the longest ester in his sust starts 2 weeks after last injection...start pct 3 days ater last shot of prop
    Test E is not in sus, deconate is in sus and thats the longest ester which is 3wks
    Last edited by dIeSeL_225; 02-25-2004 at 03:51 PM.

the only sus that has Test E in it is Prolines Sus400 which replaces the deconate but he has sus250

Thread Information