ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member

Opinions 7 th cycle

This cycle is intended to initially put some size backon after recovering from down time due to injury. Then to cut it up a little. 200lbs/ 5'7 10% bf
    wk 1-20 cyp 1000mg/w
    wk 1-10 A50 50mg ed
    wk 10-20 tren 75mg eod
    wk 8-20 Win 50mg eod
    gh/ slin/ t3 & adex thru out
    PCT clomid
    HCG wk 11

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROZ
    This cycle is intended to initially put some size backon after recovering from down time due to injury. Then to cut it up a little. 200lbs/ 5'7 10% bf
    wk 1-20 cyp 1000mg/w
    wk 1-10 A50 50mg ed
    wk 10-20 tren 75mg eod
    wk 8-20 Win 50mg eod
    gh/ slin/ t3 & adex thru out
    PCT clomid
    HCG wk 11
    Anadrol for 10 weeks is a lot, have you ever done that before...also running 17aa's the entire way through you can kiss your liver goodbye...you have some experience, but i think you should rethink that cycle a little bit....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    why only 50mg of winny EOD and fina 75mg EOD?

kossdog is offline New Member
    Bro,

I'd throw out the drol completly. Run test with fina ( 100md Ed) weeks 1-10. Weeks 10-20 run winni at 100mg a day. Thats what I'd do along with GH/slin/t3 if I could afford that. With proper PCT of course. Good Luck...

KD

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    10 weeks of drol and 12 weeks of winny...how about a compromise...6 weeks of drol and 6 weeks of winny!...Obviously your running the fina and winny EOD for cost RIGHT???...other than that...looks OK!...

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Mallet]10 weeks of drol and 12 weeks of winny...how about a compromise...6 weeks of drol and 6 weeks of winny!...Obviously your running the fina and winny EOD for cost RIGHT???...other than that...looks OK!...
    Would there be a considerable difference running tren and winny ed as opposed to eod?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Running tren and winny ED gives you optimal results from the compounds by keeping blood levels stable, rather than peaking and dropping off and then peaking again.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=ROZ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    10 weeks of drol and 12 weeks of winny...how about a compromise...6 weeks of drol and 6 weeks of winny!...Obviously your running the fina and winny EOD for cost RIGHT???...other than that...looks OK!...
    Would there be a considerable difference running tren and winny ed as opposed to eod?
    Yes!...you maintain even blood levels of the AAS...less sides to IMO...no rollercoastering up and down.

Now that I've got you attention...how about 4 weeks of drol and 4 weeks of winny!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would suggest cutting the drols and winny back to 6 weeks and uping the dosage of fina and winny to ED at those same dosages that you have there. you will be much happier and so will your liver.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    way over board on the orals...run em 6 each (like mallet suggested) if your dying to run the drol even that long....

Thread Information