Taurus is offline Member

Smile Test Enth, Cyp Or Prop?

The majority consensus seems to be that test enanthate or cyp should be used for a first cycle. But after reading many posts about prop, apart from having to inject more frequently than the other two tests, seems to cause less bloating and less fat with the same amount of gains if not more!

For what reason, apart from more frequent injections, is test e and test cyp recommended more than test prop for a first cycle? They seem to have similar side affects.

Which one do you guys prefer and why? For guys that have experience with all three, could you tell us which one gave you the worse side-effects.

I was going to use test e for my first cycle but am a little confused now. I hope the responses you guys give me will help me settle this matter.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I used prop alone as my first and loved it. I did inject EOD, and I could tell in the 10th week that my levals were going up and down. So I got great results off of the prop, thats for sure. Also if you want to inject E3D then go cyp, and E4D is enanthate . But if you take L-dex with the test E, C it will keep the bloat down. I have not done this but I think I will next cycle. The next one will be with EQ for 15 weeks at least. So unless I find a painless prop Ill use cyp

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Yes prop will yeild more lean quality gains, with less bloat then the e and cyp. Most reccomend e or cyo for a first cycle so you dont have to do ED injections. If you are religous about ED injections then test prop is the way to go. Good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    The majority consensus seems to be that test enanthate or cyp should be used for a first cycle. But after reading many posts about prop, apart from having to inject more frequently than the other two tests, seems to cause less bloating and less fat with the same amount of gains if not more!

For what reason, apart from more frequent injections, is test e and test cyp recommended more than test prop for a first cycle? They seem to have similar side affects.

Which one do you guys prefer and why? For guys that have experience with all three, could you tell us which one gave you the worse side-effects.

I was going to use test e for my first cycle but am a little confused now. I hope the responses you guys give me will help me settle this matter.
    All 3 are single estered and like you said the only difference is the weight of the ester and the frequency of injections need to keep blood levels stable.

You can still use one of the long estered tests and not have too much bloat just run nolva & l-dex (I would also run these with Prop as well), watch your sodium intake, and hit up cardio.

In the end it's up to you if you can stand the ED injections Prop will work..... If you feel it will be too much than go with Cyp or Enan. My first cycle I did ED injections with Winny for 6 weeks and I was fine (Of courseI ran test in that cycle ).
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 02-25-2004 at 10:29 AM.

Taurus is offline Member
    Thank you for the quick replies guys. So basically it comes down to two things:

1) prop does give better gains with less bloat
    2) you can get almost similar results to prop with test e and cyp by using l-dex and nolvadex to limit bloating and fat gain.

So for a first cycle, what dosage would you recommend for prop and should i use the l-dex and nolvadex the same way as if i was using test e.

Also, what are the differences in the side effects between the three.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The sides are the same with any test. Acne, gyno, shrinkage, all same sides associated with testosterone . some get all the sides some experience none, its a crapshoot. As for dosing goes, for prop I would say 100mg ED is the norm but you could cut that down to 75, and for the other esters 250 mg E4D is the norm.

Prop 75 ED
    Cyp 200 E3D
    E 250 E4D
    All of those values gives you about 500mg of test a week, which is great.

Yeah just use .25 ml of L-dex and 10mg of nolva ED

I wouldnt say 100mg of prop ED is norm at all.... thats 700mg of test a week.... too much for a first cycle.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Prop 75 ED
    Cyp 200 E3D
    E 250 E4D
    All of those values gives you about 500mg of test a week, which is great.

Yeah just use .25 ml of L-dex and 10mg of nolva ED
    not trying to call you out or anything- but i'm curious how you got these numbers?
    cyp 200 E3D=500?
    enth 250 E4D=500?

could you explain?
    tx

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    not trying to call you out or anything- but i'm curious how you got these numbers?
    cyp 200 E3D=500?
    enth 250 E4D=500?

could you explain?
    tx
    75mg ED equals 525mg a week
    200mg E3D equals 466.6mg a week
    250mf E4D equals 437.5mg a week

Thanks Consistency. And notice I said about.... dont worry I didnt feel called out at all. Its been shown time and time again that over 350-400mg will get great results on a newbie cycle.
    Taurus, I dont think you could go wrong with any of the compounds listed above. Let us know how it goes

Taurus is offline Member
    ok guys...sorry to go off subject but you guys seem to be pretty cool so i just wanna throw this in there...i was under the impression that nolvadex and clomid were pills. But I have found them in liquid form. Is it the same thing? If so, will I have to mix em in water? Do they give the same overall result?

They are not the same thing. Clomid and nolva are two different compounds. Both can be in a pill or a liquid form, either way works well. And I mix mine with OJ.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i don't think i can do the ed shots with prop, i stick to cyp!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    ok guys...sorry to go off subject but you guys seem to be pretty cool so i just wanna throw this in there...i was under the impression that nolvadex and clomid were pills. But I have found them in liquid form. Is it the same thing? If so, will I have to mix em in water? Do they give the same overall result?

Yea Bro - orals are orals whether in liquid or pill form - liquid is usually cheaper - they mix in alcohol usually

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done all 3, and like PROP and Cyp best... but I only get to use prop when I can work it around my travel schedule.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    75mg ED equals 525mg a week
    200mg E3D equals 466.6mg a week
    250mf E4D equals 437.5mg a week
    Yeah you are right, my bad, that does seem a bit much to me now, but I still dont think that its that far off from 525.

I like enanthate better. Less bloat then Cyp.

Taurus is offline Member
    Yup...after much delibaerations between Myself and I, it looks as though test enan is the best bet for a first cycle. I've come to the conclusion that I can use it at a fairly low dosage (400mg p/w) with 2 injections per week (mon & thurs). This way I can manage good gains and at the same time I can see how my body reacts to AS's and then assess my conditions and take it from there.

Problem is getting the stuff. I have ready access to pakistani sust250 which will be my backup plan. What do u guys think of this sust cycle:

1-10 sust250 500mg p/w
    1-16 nolvadex 20mg ed
    1-10 l-dex .25ml ed
    13-16 clomid pct

i have kept the nolvadex and pct the same as if i were using test enan. Will it be enough to counteract the side effects of sust or should i add something else?

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    pct will be the same, only thing is with sust you have to shoot EOD

that cycle looks good, but no need to have the nolva 20mg ED because you are also running liquidex. I would keep the nolva at 10mg ED until pct then do 20mg ED. If it was me running the sust I would do 4 shots a week (half a ml each time= 500mg a week) this way you can maximize the effects of the prop in the sust and keep blood levels stable. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    pct will be the same, only thing is with sust you have to shoot EOD
    Not totally true, you can use prop inbetween the sust injects Do sust twice a week.... but that puts you back to EOD injects.... sust needs to be done ED or EOD for the prop. Sell the sust and get some cyp or enanthate

Taurus is offline Member
    I hear ya Mr Sparkle...trouble is finding the enanthate ...I have a couple of sources and i'll see what happens...but if not, sust will be the way.

Id personally wait till you can find what you want, I am not a fan of sust for a beginner. Good luck and keep us informed!

I hear ya Mr Sparkle...trouble is finding the enanthate...I have a couple of sources and i'll see what happens...but if not, sust will be the way.
    Enanthate is easy to find. Every source should be selling Enanthate. If not then whats the point?

Thread Information