Thread: BF and juice

PressThis is offline Junior Member

BF and juice

'sup guys? This site has always served well and hope it continues!

I have a question regarding juice and body fat.

I have been trying to drop some pounds for quite awhile now. My entire family is obese, I believe that it is just bad genetics. I did weigh 260 @ 5'10. ( not a pretty site ) I then decided to crash diet. I lost 100 lbs of it along with all of my strenghth. The only place fat will not leave is on my stomach. I do cardio like crazy. Also use fat burners along with it.

Ok that was a little background-with my bad luck on stomach fat will my cycle add to my problem.

Cycle ingrediance: fina,prop,winstrol
    Thanx for any info!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    'sup guys? This site has always served well and hope it continues!

I have a question regarding juice and body fat.

I have been trying to drop some pounds for quite awhile now. My entire family is obese, I believe that it is just bad genetics. I did weigh 260 @ 5'10. ( not a pretty site ) I then decided to crash diet. I lost 100 lbs of it along with all of my strenghth. The only place fat will not leave is on my stomach. I do cardio like crazy. Also use fat burners along with it.

Ok that was a little background-with my bad luck on stomach fat will my cycle add to my problem.

Cycle ingrediance: fina,prop,winstrol
    Thanx for any info!
    Congrats on the weight loss!

Is this your first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Congrats on the weight loss!

Is this your first cycle?
    Thanx bro

You might consider it a first. My only other experiance was one btl winny. I was severly misled.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    No but it won't help your problem either. Stomach fat is usually the last place to go for most men. Diet has to be in tip top shape in order to get rid of the problem...along with intense weight-training and cardio of course. Patience is key!

~US~

palequail is offline Banned
    what are your stats now??? Let us know and we can help you out some more.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro the fina will help burn a little fat along with your diet.... Remember also as long as you do a clean bulk the more muscle you have the more fat you burn! good luck

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    No but it won't help your problem either. Stomach fat is usually the last place to go for most men. Diet has to be in tip top shape in order to get rid of the problem...along with intense weight-training and cardio of course. Patience is key!

~US~
    soo true- men generally have excess bf around the navel area, while women keep it in the hips... diet is key...
    and a huge congrates on the weight loss, thats a huge acomplishment

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro that is a ton of weight - Congrats on the weight loss !! Bro give us your stats and cycle history for more help

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Diet is always the key.

The cycle you outlined is a great cutting cycle...... but generally I would say it has more use for guys that have good mass and use it to retain mass while cutting.

If you choose to use something while cutting, why not go with something very simple like Test and clen and ECA alternating every 2 weeks. If you don't want to inject EOD or ED then you could use a longer ester like enth. People generally use prop for cutting but enth will work fine as long as you keep your diet clean. If you are worried about bloating then take an anti-e with the cycle.

Guys you have been a ton of help, as always. Since my major weight loss I have been training for 1.5 years, fairly solid I had a few incidents, the loss of my cousin and grandfather, that caused a slight slack, but you have to work through things like that!

5'10
    bf% Never had checked but need too!
    Cycle experiance: 20ml of winny ( a newbie thing ) LOL

Proposed Cycle: Prop/Fina/winstrol /clen -thanx for that advice

Carb intake-around 40-60
    as for the rest of my nutrition not to shure where I stand

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Congrat on the weight lose that is hard 100pd !! Wow. Diet plays a big key bro stick with that and Juice.. If this is your 1 st cycle what are your stats ??

Thread Information