Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tuna is offline Junior Member

stop just telling everyone to read up

I know this is a good site and some people here know more than others, and that knowone means to be a smart arse but. Ive posted questions and been told to read the educational post and not to use dianabol . Now I have read lots of sites and post and books and had conversationwith many bodybuilders. Many of the information is conflicting complecated and difficult to understand. So when I put a post asking politley for members advice and points of veiw I find it irritating that poeple tell me to read the ed threads then give me advice that conflicts with what the ed thread says. Instead of telling me to research research research remember that asking for points of veiw is research and either give me advice to the best of your knolwedge or dont bother just telling me to read up assumes I have not already and what is the point of a forum if not to discuss opinions and experiences. I hope I dont sound ungrateful as I do not wish to be disliked but to make freinds.

The jist of my original question was wether or not recovery after 12 16 wks of test and dianabol would with hcg clomid and nolvadex would mean that Ill be ok to go naturall I am considering what test to take and all opions and experiences are appreciated. what would be the bets way to run dianabol and ethinate ive heard the ethinate has bad side effects would prefer propionate but its to short lived for my liking pls post some ideas and dont give me to much greif or call me ungrateful as I dont mean to be

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    research on how to write a thread that gets your question answered

j/k, honestly, i'm not sure what you're asking? try posting an outline for a cycle and i'll give you my opinion

out line for a cycle?

mon-fri 10mg dianabol + 250 mgs sust for six week then hcg then the same for another four week then hcg or clomid.

what id like to know is wether or not to use sust ethinate or propionate or cypianate and wether to run clomid throughout the cycle also what dosage of clomid would you suggest if you know a similar course then id appreciate a look at it. Ive had a problem with fat and water retension and recovery as all my last three cycles were rubbish cycles which i cold turkeyd from with no p c r so i wana do a course which is easy to recover from with clomid or hcg and ways to avoid future water retension and bitch tit
    thanks tu

well, i hate to tell you, but your cycle is garbage, no offence, but you're wasting your time with 10mg of dbol a day during the week, especially if you want to cut fat, i would stop the dbol alltogether, definitely don't run clomid with you're cycle, clomid is for after your cycle, three weeks after your last shot of sust, and sust should be shot Every third day at least, to get the full benefit, adding another test won't do much good if you don't have a base set first, i can see why everyone told you to research more, also, if you want to get the best out of hcg , run it 500iu every 4 days throughout the cycle

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    mon-fri 10mg dianabol + 250 mgs sust for six week then hcg then the same for another four week then hcg or clomid.

what id like to know is wether or not to use sust ethinate or propionate or cypianate and wether to run clomid throughout the cycle also what dosage of clomid would you suggest if you know a similar course then id appreciate a look at it. Ive had a problem with fat and water retension and recovery as all my last three cycles were rubbish cycles which i cold turkeyd from with no p c r so i wana do a course which is easy to recover from with clomid or hcg and ways to avoid future water retension and bitch tit
    thanks tu
    10mg of dbol per day is not enough. Nolva and adex during cycle will help with bloating and gyno. Don't run clomid during cycle only after and personally on a cycle like that I don't think hcg is necessary, now go do some research, jk bro

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    well, i hate to tell you, but your cycle is garbage, no offence, but you're wasting your time with 10mg of dbol a day during the week, especially if you want to cut fat, i would stop the dbol alltogether, definitely don't run clomid with you're cycle, clomid is for after your cycle, three weeks after your last shot of sust, and sust should be shot Every third day at least, to get the full benefit, adding another test won't do much good if you don't have a base set first, i can see why everyone told you to research more, also, if you want to get the best out of hcg, run it 500iu every 4 days throughout the cycle
    **** little dwarf!!lol

here's what your cycle should look like, and if you want opinions, it's best to post in this format:

1-10 sust250 E3D
    1-12 hcg 500iu E4D

PCT:
    nolva 20mg every day
    clomid 300 mg day one
    100 mg days 2-11
    50 mg days 12-21

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    **** little dwarf!!lol

HAHAHAHA!!!! I OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!

Symian is offline Member

thanks tu
    Some bros would recommend enth or cyp because of the limited amount of shots a week needed, but if you don't mind shots, go with prop. You wont experience as much bloat or fat gain, because the test is out of your system faster and doesn't have as much time to convert to estro.

Your example cycle somewhat confuses me though. You should look at some other posts and use those posting formats. Also, why do you want to stop and use HCG in the middle?

Sym

thanks for the advice but I have researched and its doing my head in pls would someone post me a short test a cycle with post cycle recovery info

thanks for the advice but I have researched and its doing my head in pls would someone post me a short test a cycle with post cycle recovery info
    i already spelled it out for you, look at post #7

scott just did

scott just did
    YOU ARE MY B!TCH TODAY!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY B!TCH TODAY!!!!!!!!

hehehe, I'm catching up though, same time atleast

the reason for hcg in the middle is that after endless confusing research i thought that was standard practise to stop natural test reduction and keep gains also if i was to run prop would I have to jab every other day for 6 8 wk I dont think I could afford that If you have a good alt pls share

the reason for hcg in the middle is that after endless confusing research i thought that was standard practise to stop natural test reduction and keep gains also if i was to run prop would I have to jab every other day for 6 8 wk I dont think I could afford that If you have a good alt pls share
    you could go enan or cyp and at worst get away with one shot per week.

you could go enan or cyp and at worst get away with one shot per week.
    D@MN D@MN D@MN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hcg doesn't stop test production, your injections of test is what stops it. Keeping gains is done through proper pct.

D@MN D@MN D@MN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah where you at now???

Yeah where you at now???
    I'm done, you beat me, dammit, take the glory

Symian is offline Member
    Yes, I'm on prop now, and I do ED injects. Don't stop your cycle in the middle when your body is just about to start going full speed into muscle production. Use Scotts recommendations on the HCG .

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    Post Whores!

I'm off now to go take my fina, and sing the song,lol peace

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    here's what your cycle should look like, and if you want opinions, it's best to post in this format:

1-10 sust250 E3D
    1-12 hcg 500iu E4D

PCT:
    nolva 20mg every day
    clomid 300 mg day one
    100 mg days 2-11
    50 mg days 12-21
    that's a waste of hcg

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    that's a waste of hcg
    i agree, but it's better than stopping for a week in the middle of the cycle, and i can tell this guy is going to use it come hell or high water anyway, so he might as well use it right

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i agree, but it's better than stopping for a week in the middle of the cycle, and i can tell this guy is going to use it come hell or high water anyway, so he might as well use it right
    true bro.....

I wont use it if it dont need but Ive had loads of trouble since messing with the juice and wana make sure I recover properly are you saying that for a small course like scotts I should just use clomid and hey lets be freinds I think youre all a little irritated with me which is cool but dont make me mad or ill turn green

Al "M.F" Vincent is offline New Member
    If I were you I would jump start the 1st four weeks w/ Prop ED or EOD it's up to you. I would run it EOD. Prop will kick in real fast while your other base Test (Eth, Cyp or Stus) is taking effect which can take up to 4 weeks. If you're running Test E or Cyp I'd shoot 250mg on a Mon or Thur to keep the Test nice and level in your system. I'd run it for 8-12 weeks. If it's your 1st cycle I wouldn't run Dbol . Just see how your body handles the Test. Clomid is post cycle, Nova is on hand for sides. The HCG you're gonna have to do research or post more threads on HCG. However there are plenty of treads about HCG. I was just like you I wanted to do this and that but the more experience ladies and gentlemen insisted on a Test base cycle only for starter and it's good advice.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know this is a good site and some people here know more than others, and that knowone means to be a smart arse but. Ive posted questions and been told to read the educational post and not to use dianabol . Now I have read lots of sites and post and books and had conversationwith many bodybuilders. Many of the information is conflicting complecated and difficult to understand. So when I put a post asking politley for members advice and points of veiw I find it irritating that poeple tell me to read the ed threads then give me advice that conflicts with what the ed thread says. Instead of telling me to research research research remember that asking for points of veiw is research and either give me advice to the best of your knolwedge or dont bother just telling me to read up assumes I have not already and what is the point of a forum if not to discuss opinions and experiences. I hope I dont sound ungrateful as I do not wish to be disliked but to make freinds.

The jist of my original question was wether or not recovery after 12 16 wks of test and dianabol would with hcg clomid and nolvadex would mean that Ill be ok to go naturall I am considering what test to take and all opions and experiences are appreciated. what would be the bets way to run dianabol and ethinate ive heard the ethinate has bad side effects would prefer propionate but its to short lived for my liking pls post some ideas and dont give me to much greif or call me ungrateful as I dont mean to be
    I looked at your profile and it doesn't give any info on your cycle experiance so I will assume this is your first.

There's no need to run HCG in a 10 or so weeks cycle of D-bol and Test....... You should and will recover fine if you follow the proper protocols for recovery.

Also, if you feel the ED or EOD injections from Prop will become bothersome than keep with a long acting estered test like cyp or enan.

Here's what I would run

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 10 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Cycle is simple and if you train and eat enough you will grow.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    why is there 2 posts on this?...you didnt like these answers so you start another post?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Someone lock one of these threads> I don't have time to blast him in both of them.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hcg doesn't stop test production, your injections of test is what stops it. Keeping gains is done through proper pct.
    There is absolutely no need for HCG . And it does impede natural recovery. It does cause the hpta to function again but when you discontinue the drug you are back at square one. Especially with a 10 week cycle there is no need. Second, clomid is not just for post cycle, there are people who run it throughout and judging by their success with this method I will be implementing it in my next cycle.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ahhh mudman you beat me too it.....long before i did....i guess I had better read all the replies before I partake

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I looked at your profile and it doesn't give any info on your cycle experiance so I will assume this is your first.

There's no need to run HCG in a 10 or so weeks cycle of D-bol and Test....... You should and will recover fine if you follow the proper protocols for recovery.

Also, if you feel the ED or EOD injections from Prop will become bothersome than keep with a long acting estered test like cyp or enan.

Here's what I would run

1 - 4 D-bol 35mg ED
    1 - 10 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Cycle is simple and if you train and eat enough you will grow.
    Perfect. As I was reading the entire thread, I could not understand why HCG would be used? I also agree for a 12 week cycle, you DO NOT need it.

Al "M.F" Vincent is offline New Member
    Has anyone used HCG and was it good or bad?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    YEAH. Now this means I have to go to the other thread, cut and paste my reply in here too so it gets better coverage. I hate doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    YEAH. Now this means I have to go to the other thread, cut and paste my reply in here too so it gets better coverage. I hate doing that.
    haha, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    You know I hate to say it but this guy does have a point.

Depending upon your experience or aptitude, when guys like this attempt to do research it is like trying to read a foreign language to them. My guess is he is pretty young and not the sharpest knife in the drawer. They just need someone to tell them what to do....which is why they end up with these ridiculous cycle ideas from their buddies.

This forum is the only way he is going to get someone to tell him what to do that has any knowledge because the knowledgeable guys in the gym are going to shun him. His only hope is to talk to people who don’t know him. It was nice of you guys to give him some good cycle advice, which is how it should be. That is why we are on this forum....to receive knowledge and to help people who don’t know what to do at what ever level that may be. Some people just cant get it, no matter how much they read.

Also I don’t see why so many posts tell him not to use HCG during his cycle. It helps me out a lot with testicular atrophy which for me starts at about week 5. I personally need a bump mid cycle even if the cycle is only for 10 or 12 weeks. It just makes recovery that much easier once I start PCT.

]

To live so far up your own arse crack must be a real pain for you. Nobody shuns me, Ive boxed since I was 14 and its a different sport when I talk to the huge guys in the gym who all know my reputation respect and like me they give me conflicting information. So I use the INTERNET but it seems like alot of people like you who probably have never been inside a gym but are a real no all geek are permenantly online replying to my post. If you cant say nothing nice dont say nothing at all. I started this thread but you think its fine to insult me start youre own thread pal and do not reply to anymore of mine ok

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    To live so far up your own arse crack must be a real pain for you. Nobody shuns me, Ive boxed since I was 14 and its a different sport when I talk to the huge guys in the gym who all know my reputation respect and like me they give me conflicting information. So I use the INTERNET but it seems like alot of people like you who probably have never been inside a gym but are a real no all geek are permenantly online replying to my post. If you cant say nothing nice dont say nothing at all. I started this thread but you think its fine to insult me start youre own thread pal and do not reply to anymore of mine ok[/QUOTE]

What brought that on??? You got better responses in this thread than the other and then you come back and throw a jab at everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information