moto is offline Junior Member

Angry help me get big to crush terrorist's

can some one give me a good first cycle tell me how to stack d bol deca a week and winstrol e/o/d for mass and cut plus i have 4 weeks of nolv prov and hcg . ihave 9 deca duroblin 200, 300 5 mg of d bol ,25 50 ml of winstrol depot ,40 20 mg of nolv,40 25 mg of prov, and three shots of hcg . i want to use the nolv and prov some say no i say yea .guys help the motoman out with a plan for mass then cutting i need the experience from the best board on the net

landshark is offline Associate Member

Angry

help me get big to crush terrorist's

This is not a fucking joke! Have some semblence of respect and maybe worry about where to give blood or how you can help... and read the post on NO POSTING TODAY.
    Jesus...

moto is offline Junior Member
    as a army reserve i have been on stand by sence yesterday do you think i am thinking this is a fucking joke .

OK guys calm down. Moto not today bro theres a few posts on issues that are "asking us" to devote the board to the Nations issues. Lets show the respect to others for I agree with them. We will give you a post on Mass or cut. TRhen we will send you out to the middle east so you can get um!!

Fast R

Thread Information