mohawkman is offline Associate Member

newbie needs some advice

i am on my 2nd cycle i amdoing 400mg of deca and 500mg of sostenon once a week.i am in my 3rd week. i have on hand 56 nolva tabs at 10 mg and 60 proviron tabs in case of sore nips is this enough to stop gyno and how would i take it.also on my last injection i drew back on the plunger to make sure i was not in a vessle but when i withdrew the syrenge i noticed a trace of blood in it .what will happen if i hit a vessle?? also can i get nolva in mexico?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You probably passed through a vessel, if the needle point was in the vessel it would have drawn in a noticeable amt.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, Phew....Where do we start. First off, I hope your injecting the Sust. at least E3D. Also , I would split up the dosage of Deca as well. You can take 10mg ED of Nolva throughout your cycle, or keep them on hand in case symptoms occur. If you pulled back on the plunger and blood did in fact pass through, to be safe, I would of pulled out, changed needles and started over

palequail is offline Banned
    i only take nolvadex if i notice gyno..as far as how long to take it, it all depends on how bad it is...yes you can get nolva in Mexico...it gots about $25 for 100 tabs/10mg

what would happen if i did shoot in a vessle? what about proviron for stoping gyno? how would i take it? is the mexican nolvadex under a different name other than nolvadex?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    what would happen if i did shoot in a vessle? what about proviron for stoping gyno? how would i take it? is the mexican nolvadex under a different name other than nolvadex?
    It is VERY hard to shoot "directly" into a vessel. But, any consequences of such would have already happened. Obviously you are here, so you will be okay.

Usually, most people do all of this research prior to putting anything in their body.

peace,

ttgb

thanks for the help

Thread Information