Testify is offline Senior Member

Pre-loading Pins

Hey Bros. I am taking a trip by car for a long weekend and want to pre-load the 4 pins that I will need for light travelling. Anyone done this before? I am not sure if I need to worry about the oil leaking out or not. I had planned to just fill the syringe and then recap it - its a 23g pin. Will this be OK, or do you think I should try to plug the end of the pin somehow? Or maybe crimp it with plyers? I will, of course switch needles before shooting . . . Anyone have any suggestions?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    why dont you just bring the vials with you since it is a car trip.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you load them they should be fine, the vacuum will prevent them from leaking out as long as you don;t put any pressure on the ends you'll be ok

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I am going to Canada, and while I should have no problem getting it through (I hope), I do not want to take the chance with US customs at the border on the way back. I also have mostly homemade gear (Prop & Tren ), and the vials are not so small as the little 10cc ones you typically buy. I want to travel light and it would be easier to just carry the 4 loaded pins.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotcha.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I have done it many times, and you should have no problem. Just be aware that you do have them as to not throw your bag around or anything that could push on the plunger. Be sure to use sterile technique when drawing to ensure no contamination. Other than that, you should be fine.

McBain is offline Member
    put them in a small case, like a CD case or a PDA carrying case...or personal organizer case. Even a small toiletries case will do. I'd use something to protect them, I've done it many times though no problem. The key is making sure nothing will spill on the syringes, and that they will not be bumped around too much (otherwise they may spill). but if you get caught in customs be ready to do a song and

seriously though just hide them well in your bags and dont act nervous going over

preloading for up to 2 weeks wont hurt your gear

Ambulance1984 Guest
    I recomend pulling the plunger back as far as it will go, then taking a piece of tape and taping (lightly) around the 2 pieces of the syringe in case it accidentally gets bumped... this will help keep it from being pushed down and shooting gear out. Also, keep it in some kind of box, possibly wrap them up in something light as well. Rock on.

Thread Information