businesscannon is offline New Member

need some opinions on new cycle

hey i wanted to see what kind of input i would get out of everyone else and correlate it into my game plan...

week 1-8- 25 mg DBol ED, 10 mg Nolvadex ED, 25 mg Proviron ED
    week 2-7-500 mg Sustanon 250
    week 1-4- 75 mg Fina ED

I will follow up following weeks 8-12 with 140 mcg of Clenbuterol ED as well as 50 mg Clomid ED.

any suggestions would be very helpful ive been occupying all my time trying to plan this out to the best of my knowledge and would like to get some insight if this is descent or not. i am 5'11 170lbs. --I have had tremendous gains with Sustanon in the past but unfortunately jumped the gun being excited to take something and didnt do it properly, which is why i want to do it right this time.. thanks alot guys

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The cycle needs a lot of work....... way too long on the d-bol, test should be ran throughout the whole cycle..... and not enough time to allow the fina to do it's job.

Need more info..... age, cycle experiance......

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah mudman is on the money like always. Cycle needs some serious help. Lets get some info from you first.

im 20 years old, last summer i stacked sustanon with winstrol and was completely satisfied with my gains, but like i said i didnt come off it properly and lost more than i would have liked to... ive been training since i was 15...when i was 17 i weighed into a weighlifting meet at 153.7 stark naked and totaled 545 with a 270 clean & jerk and paused 275 on the bench naturally...when i was 19 last summer i weighed around 180 and benched 310 when i was on sus and winny... i know there is potential for this cycle to turn out darn good...but i obviously need to have everything strait before i go through with it, so if you've got any advice on how to fix it with running the fina and sus longer and pullin some DBol outta there i'd really appreciate it... thanks alot

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well your a year or 2 to young, but since youve already done a cycle, im sure you are gonna do this one no matter what. However, I would not use fina in a second cycle (especially at 20 years old). I would keep it simple again and run it like this:

wk 1-12 sust 500mg split throughout the week at EOD)
    wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    nolva 10mg ED, might want to throw in some liquidex at .25mg ED

start PCT 3 weeks after last sust shot; clomid 300, 100, 50mg

save the fina for a later cycle

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is an advanced AS and should not be taken until you have a few cycles under your belt. Keep it simple and you should still see some good gains.

thanks for ur time guys, but do i still run clen at the end? i have it already and if u recommend against it ill hold onto it but from all ive read i was thinking it'd be good to keep my gains

yeah you can start clen once you start pct... helps shed a little extra weight and maintain muscle size. Personally I dont like because I can even walk up damm stairs without getting tired.

how much clen should i run when i start PCT, and how many mgs of clomid do i wanna stay on for how long during PCT

look up "clen handbook" it has everything

as for the clomid the first day take 300mg; day 2-11 100mg ED; day 12-21 50mg ED along with 20mg nolva ED

perfect thanks alot for ur time i appreciate it alot

Thread Information