Clen and Keto for 8 weeks?

I feel like trying Clen as I've been reading the good results people have been getting from it, not only with losing weight, but to fight catabolism. I would like to do it for the last 4 weeks of my cycle until 4 weeks after my cycle for the length of PCT, so help make sure I keep my gains, stay cut, more energy etc.

I know Keto helps up regulate the receptors that Clen causes to down regulate while taking it. My question is, is it worth it to take the Keto (Not that I don't want to, jsut want to know people's opinions) to keep it effective for use over 8 weeks? Also what would be the dosage recommend of Keto, and are there any sides to it?

Also if I'm going with Clen /Keto, should I just go with the Clen/Keto/T3 Combo from AR-R and get really shredded this summer? (Comments on if it worth it, not if AR-R is worth it lol.)

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    I feel like trying Clen as I've been reading the good results people have been getting from it, not only with losing weight, but to fight catabolism. I would like to do it for the last 4 weeks of my cycle until 4 weeks after my cycle for the length of PCT, so help make sure I keep my gains, stay cut, more energy etc.

I know Keto helps up regulate the receptors that Clen causes to down regulate while taking it. My question is, is it worth it to take the Keto (Not that I don't want to, jsut want to know people's opinions) to keep it effective for use over 8 weeks? Also what would be the dosage recommend of Keto, and are there any sides to it?
    i believe the keto definitely helps and the only side i can think of as a side is that it makes you sleepy, so take it at night

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    Also if I'm going with Clen/Keto, should I just go with the Clen/Keto/T3 Combo from AR-R and get really shredded this summer? (Comments on if it worth it, not if AR-R is worth it lol.)
    t3 is a non-selective metabolic enhancer meaning that it will burn through muscle as readily as fat, so i wouldn't use t3 unless using AAS

Thanks. I am on cycle now, but didn't know it would effect muscle mass, so I won't touch it.
    Last edited by TractionIssues; 06-27-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Thread Information