Thread: DMSO and Fina

barbarian is offline Banned

DMSO and Fina

hey guys im kinda stumped on this whole DMSO thing, everywere i go it says DMSO is a solvent and DO NOT use on a human....yet all the studys say to mix it with finaplix pelets and rub it on your skin and it will carry it to your blood..i have 30 doses of finaplix h and i really dont wana take a infection risk by makeing my own juice, so can anyone tell me a place to get the right kind of DMSO so i dont miss out on useing this fina with the 30cc of test enathate i have lol..all help is apreciated

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I posted a similar thread earlier this month - everybody stated that even though there are gains - it wasn't worth the money or the smell typr Transdermal Tren Use into search to find thread Bro

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I posted a similar thread earlier this month - everybody stated that even though there are gains - it wasn't worth the money or the smell typr Transdermal Tren Use into search to find thread Bro

it was in Anabolic Lab Forum

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    it was in Anabolic Lab Forum

I found it Bro -- here it is http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=82025

wimp is offline Associate Member
    why dont you just make it rather than using DMSO? its very easy to do and you wont reek all the time. it just takes alittle patience.

thx for the input guys seems that it works okish from the posts but nothing like injecting, if i rub on say 100mgs a day will this get enof into my blood to make a good diff in hardness, i am gona be on 700mgs a week of test enathate and i am gona use the fina the last 6 weeks the clomid after, seeing my uncle has cattle i can basicly get the finaplix for nill so taking a bigg dose and wasting it is not a problem, anyone have any result storys to tell about DMSO and FINA? chime in..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    DMSO is f'ing dangerous if not used properly.

umm fing dangerus!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA never heard that!! sombody elaberate on this and tell me the best way to do it cause it looks like thats what is gona happen!

and the infection thing does scare me seeing that the last time i done ed or eod injections i got a bad infection and had to have it lanced NOT COOL.. so is DMSO safer then my dumba$$ frigin up the fina mix and winding up back at the hospital?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    F**k no! DMSO is not safer than injecting fina.

Whatever exists on your skin...will be brought into your body by the DMSO. It is beyond easy to get staph/bacterial infections using DMSO.

what if i wash the skin, appy alchol, the anti backtiral, then appy it and seal with saran rap and bandages?

Thread Information