Thread: to much test?

mohawkman is offline Associate Member

to much test?

this is my second cycle. it has been 6 months since i compleated my last cycle which was deca only recovery was a mother .im 5 10 at 200 lbs been lifting nonstop for 6 years im 39 years old . im currently in my second cycle of 500 mg of sustenon and 400 mg of deca weekly. my question is 500 mg of sustenon weekly too much test having never ran test before also i have on hand 60 tabs of proviron will this stop gyno incase it occurs ? if so how should i take it? im in my 3rd week of cycle .

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    500 isn't that much and should be fine. I would drop the deca to 300mg a week. The sust needs to be injected e3d and should be injected eod. You dont have enough proviron for the cycle you need to take 50mg a day the whole cycle and you may want to pick up some nolv.

im a newbie and dont know what is ment by e3d i have on hand 60 proviron tabs and 56 nolva tabs i know it isnt enough to get through the cycle but if gyno started to occur and i aborted the cycle do i have enough to stop the gyno?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    e3d = every third day.

since it is optimum to take 50mg/ED, that is 2 pills.

multiply the amount of days in your cycle by 2 and that is how many proviron tabs are needed.

as far as nolva goes, it depends if they are 10 or 20mg pills. if they are 20s then 56 should be ok. if you ran the proviron at 50mg/ED most likely you wouldn't need the nolva at all.

what do you have for post?

for post i have plenty of clomid on hand my nolva is 10mg what i was asking is if i stoped my cycke compleatly at the first sign of gyno is this enough to stop the gyno? can i get nolva in mexico ? what name is it under ? why cut the deca back to 300mg?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    500mg of Sustanon is good!

Thread Information