Thread: cycle question

jerrico is offline New Member

Talking cycle question

I 6 weeks into my cycle of test( 500mg) a week and have seen no results. I was using QV batch 13 and feel this is the reason why I have had no results because my diet and training are very good. I was wondering if it would be ok to go ahead and start a new 10 week cycle right now without a break since I haver had no results, my natural test hads not even shut down. ALso if I were to take a half cc of test 400 3 times a week would the pain be more bearable.

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrico
    I 6 weeks into my cycle of test( 500mg) a week and have seen no results. I was using QV batch 13 and feel this is the reason why I have had no results because my diet and training are very good. I was wondering if it would be ok to go ahead and start a new 10 week cycle right now without a break since I haver had no results, my natural test hads not even shut down. ALso if I were to take a half cc of test 400 3 times a week would the pain be more bearable.

How can you be sure its the QV? Also how do you know if your natural test levels have not shut down or have you done a blood test to see?
    Alot of people blame lack of results on the gear when infact it could be a whole other host of factors namely diet & training & Sleep behind the less than par results. So many people say that diet and training are great when its really not the case.
    Have you gained/lost any weight at all and whats your diet look like?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be a number of factors- diet, training (lack of-too much), lack of water, lack of sleep, fake gear, low dosed gear...

Thread Information