Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PPL update!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

PPL update!

here's some input for ya on the tabldrol and the SAtest 200.

started the Tabladrol 6 days ago now, along with the SAtest200. The test is a bit painful...i'm doing 200mgs eod and 100mgs/day of the drol...and feeling fantastic...no lower back pains or gut rot from the drol, i've been chasing the GF around the house quite a bit now so alls good. after 3 days i felt a good pump just sitting around the house, and today I feel jacked all the time. weight gain is hard to tell because i'm running slin also, post workout. I started 3 weeks ago with some left over d-bol i had and some anatest at 50mgs/day (d-bol) and 100mgs/day (test) then I switched to the drol and SAtest200...I started around 240lbs and today on an empty stomach I was 260lbs...not bad considering I'm doing 2 one hour session of cardio a day...I'll be adding in clen and t3 sometime this week.

So I'm happy with the tabladrol and SAtest so far!...I'm posting this because I couldn't find any other posts of people who mhave used the drols.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    sounds good bro. alot of people were asking for info on PPL's oils. i guess this is where they can be directed now.

cycleon- this is where you chime in with "told ya so".

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    sounds good bro. alot of people were asking for info on PPL's oils. i guess this is where they can be directed now.

cycleon- this is where you chime in with "told ya so".
    I think cycleon is running the SAtest also!

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    here's some input for ya on the tabldrol and the SAtest 200.

started the Tabladrol 6 days ago now, along with the SAtest200. The test is a bit painful...i'm doing 200mgs eod and 100mgs/day of the drol...and feeling fantastic...no lower back pains or gut rot from the drol, i've been chasing the GF around the house quite a bit now so alls good. after 3 days i felt a good pump just sitting around the house, and today I feel jacked all the time. weight gain is hard to tell because i'm running slin also, post workout. I started 3 weeks ago with some left over d-bol i had and some anatest at 50mgs/day (d-bol) and 100mgs/day (test) then I switched to the drol and SAtest200...I started around 240lbs and today on an empty stomach I was 260lbs...not bad considering I'm doing 2 one hour session of cardio a day...I'll be adding in clen and t3 sometime this week.

So I'm happy with the tabladrol and SAtest so far!...I'm posting this because I couldn't find any other posts of people who mhave used the drols.

Great!!!!!! I have been waiting for some (+) feedback on their items! Thanx

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i cant wait to get my order in (clen ) i have heard a lot of good things about how good clen works with Keto, so i'm pretty excited about it....who has tried it already??? and about how long did shipping take for you guys from th date yiou placed the order??

hey monster..thats a great tat man

Just put an order in for tabldrol's, clomid, satest200 and testmaster 10 min. ago. They said it should be here within 2-5 days. Mallet's run is close to mine the satest will be 100 eod / tabldrols 50mg/d but also 500mg /wk SL test en. and 300mg / wk SL EQ. I'm at [email protected]% (5'10").... so I'll see if I can get back into the 260+ range again... this is my first run in almost 2 years.....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i ordered fro mthem delivery was a little slow but everything came through well... i would say it took 5-6 days

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for this post guys. I was asking some questions on an old thread for an update and some people seemed upset I wanted info on an old thread. Great info guys please keep posting your thoughts and results it will benefit alot of people and answer alot of questions. Someone mentioned there EQ? Is that available now?

Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    yeah, i cant wait to get my order in (clen ) i have heard a lot of good things about how good clen works with Keto, so i'm pretty excited about it....who has tried it already??? and about how long did shipping take for you guys from th date yiou placed the order??

I'm starting their clen and t3 this week...first package shipped to CAN took about 9 days...it's been 2 weeks and no sign of the second one yet?...sent out the same day?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Awesome progress Mallet. I don't believe I ever did ask you how long you plan on runing the test and drols, or if you plan on adding anything else to the mix?? Besides the T3 and clen of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Awesome progress Mallet. I don't believe I ever did ask you how long you plan on runing the test and drols, or if you plan on adding anything else to the mix?? Besides the T3 and clen of course.
    probably run the drol for 4-6 weeks depending on how i feel, and the test for 8-10 weeks. clen and t3 for about 4 weeks in total. don't think i'm gonna add any more AAS to the stack...I'm making enough progress on the slin, A's, and test.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I'm starting their clen and t3 this week...first package shipped to CAN took about 9 days...it's been 2 weeks and no sign of the second one yet?...sent out the same day?
    i just got an e-mail from them today, letting me know that there is a little bit of a backlog with clen . Apparently there were a ton of clen orders last couple of weeks they said.....DUH!! spring break juicers stocking up I hope this dosnt mean the product will be of any lower quality simply because they are in a rush to move so much of it out though.. we'll see.

...**** spring breaker juicers!

i just got an e-mail from them today, letting me know that there is a little bit of a backlog with clen . Apparently there were a ton of clen orders last couple of weeks they said.....DUH!! spring break juicers stocking up I hope this dosnt mean the product will be of any lower quality simply because they are in a rush to move so much of it out though.. we'll see.
    I ordered mine feb 4 ??? so i think i beat the rush...they sent it out on the 9th i think?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

thanks alot!

Thanks for the update mallet! Keep us up to date on the satest200.

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Thanks for the update mallet! Keep us up to date on the satest200.
    Tried the tablozal at 30-40 mg a day w/out any grapfruit juice for 5 weeks and strength went way up...I was a virgin to any AS though so my receptors were pretty primed up...also my buddy got on 100 mg of the Tablodrol and his strength, weight and speed went up significantly as well...he was a virgin to AS as well...they seem to be very legit and you don't have to fret the man...

Thanks for the info rawhide... its good to know others are seeing results.

finally got my liquaclen and liquathy from PPL...friggin customs held it for 20 days, they opened it ofcourse. Ill let ya know how it works...never tried clen with Keto before. The SA200 and tabladrols are going great, got some serious pumps going on now!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    glad to hear about the satest200 mallet! Keep us updated.

Has anyone used their anit-e's and clomid yet?

peace,

ttgb

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    bought some nolva from them...looks legit. I havent used it yet, my cycle will start in about 4-5 weeks and ill let you guys know

JUst got my gear today! Took just over a week to get...if that!

Jackt23 is offline Member
    does anyone know what the deal is on their tren or eq....i see it up there and have been "patiently" waiting checkin up about 3 times a day..hahaha....just was curious, recieved an email from them last week sayin it would be up in 4-5 days
    -jackt

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    Just put an order in for tabldrol's, clomid, satest200 and testmaster 10 min. ago. They said it should be here within 2-5 days. Mallet's run is close to mine the satest will be 100 eod / tabldrols 50mg/d but also 500mg /wk SL test en. and 300mg / wk SL EQ. I'm at [email protected]% (5'10").... so I'll see if I can get back into the 260+ range again... this is my first run in almost 2 years.....

..just a heads up on shipping from ppl.... my tabldrol's, clomid, satest200 and testmaster got here yesterday (...less than a week after ordered... not dealing w/ customs or anything...) ...tabs are "...very colorful..." ..will keep you posted once this cycle begins. My bro will be running an ALL PPL cycle starting in mid March... will keep you posted on that also.

Ben-

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone else with info/opinions on PPL?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    ..just a heads up on shipping from ppl.... my tabldrol's, clomid, satest200 and testmaster got here yesterday (...less than a week after ordered... not dealing w/ customs or anything...) ...tabs are "...very colorful..." ..will keep you posted once this cycle begins. My bro will be running an ALL PPL cycle starting in mid March... will keep you posted on that also.

Ben-

Mine shipping was quick too.
    Last edited by Vibrantred94gt; 03-04-2004 at 09:56 PM.

i placed my order on the 19th...still not here . I love their service other wise tho. they keep me up to date on the status of my order, and they respond immediatly (sp?) to all my e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Mine shipping was quick too.

edited - I dont think we need to post this kind of info about any source as to where they ship from, how, etc.

Your right, sorry bout that!

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Keep the updates coming mallet...

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    does anyone know what the deal is on their tren or eq....i see it up there and have been "patiently" waiting checkin up about 3 times a day..hahaha....just was curious, recieved an email from them last week sayin it would be up in 4-5 days
    -jackt
    I don't know about thier eq or tren but they do have deca out at a high ratio.

yea i noticed that...gotta love it

Well, its been 13 days now...still no delivery. Beginning to get just a lil worried. we'll see

2nd day on the clen and t3 and h0ly sh!t...I'm I jacked...just started with .5ml of each and was jacked all day yesterday right through until about 11:00am today. Feeling extremely warm, and sweating through the night. my temp was 98.6 yesterday and today so alls well. The GF is taking clen and t3 also at .25ml of each per day right now...I think I'm gonna just run .5ml for a couple more days to get used to it. I had a great nap yesterday too, don't know if it was the keto or not, because i didn't sleep a whole lot last night. The drols and test are going great though, I'm jacked all the time, but getting quite edgey...i'mn trying to save it for the gym though

great to ear all that mallet. now i really cant wait to get my clen . they said it should come in tomorrow i got my fingers crossed

today is a great day! the mail room at my school just called to inform me that my package is in that is, my PPL 'Nutrition Co.' package i have to go to class now, but afterwords i will pick it up, make sure it is all intact and inclusive. now comes the really hard part...waitting 3 weeks untill my cutting cycle is scheduled to begin
    Last edited by QbHunter; 03-04-2004 at 01:02 PM.

well, everything came in A-ok. The nolvadex was even overdosed (3 extra tabs)

got an email, var within the next couple days and EQ within the next couple weeks....cant wait!!

...tren enanth is in as of today.

-ben

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    are these guys domestic, and where are they from? up north? YES/NO

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    also is this stuff real gear? it lookd like fake prohormaone ****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information