Thread: headaches

BUILT TO HURT is offline New Member

headaches

i started clen 3 days ago at 25mcg then went to 50 the next day and 75 today it is giving me headaches and shaky hands i know it is from that because then is not a regular thing with me also anyone ever taken it with ephedrine and is there anything else i should try with it im staying off the good stuff for a bit to get my natural kickin again

big_mike is offline Member
    sometimes i get a headache from Ephedrine ALONE...so i don't know what the deal is...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i'd assume it was a result of higher blood pressure. ask doc m. im sure he'd have some valuable insight into this....

JCDiesel is offline Junior Member
    could be HBP, most aas cause HBP, the shakes are def from clen ..usually u take up to as much as u can tolerate than back down a dose or so on clen...
    But i will say pay special allention to headaches, it is nothing to f*** with...I was on a cycle last year, didn't realize my high BP and wasn't breathing correctly in gym on squats and thought i had an aneurism..turned out to be a slew of popped blood vessels in back of head and pinched nerve in neck, but took me out of cycle and gym for a month or so...went through MRI, Spinal Tap and all....

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I think the headaches may come from dehydration. Try to keep your body as hydrated as possible. This made my headaches go away after the first day. There's no cure for the shakes. =/

im new to the game is aas another name for clen i dont remember it from what i read i did read the headaches are norm but whata you think about ephedrine with it

i been drinkin a gal to a gal & a 1/2

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Okay, first of all DO NOT stack ephedrine with the Clen ..If you are suffering from headaches already then it is probably from the Clen, but there is always the chance it is something underlying..The Clen and Ephedrine combination is just too much on your body, especially when you consider the body temperature changes and the increase in bp..Headaches are a very common side effect..Even though you seem to be drinking enough water, dehydration is also a possible cause so really watch the water intake..

If you continue to have headaches, you need to back off on the dose of the Clen and see how the headaches respond..They will either diminish, stay the same, or increase in intensity..Either way, it is nothing to ignore because they are normally indicators of a potential problem brewing..I strongly suggest you monitor your bp several times throughout the day to get a consistent and accurate reading of what it is..You may also try getting a taurine supplement as the clen depletes the body of this necessary aa..Keep a close eye on this and keep us posted..

Doc M

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUILT TO HURT
    im new to the game is aas another name for clen i dont remember it from what i read i did read the headaches are norm but whata you think about ephedrine with it
    Not a good idea to do both together. Run a cycle for 8 weeks
    Week 1 - 2: Clen
    Week 3 - 4: ephadrine (add some caffine)
    Week 5 - 6: Clen
    Week 7 - 8: ephadrine (add some caffine)

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Go to the Sub-Forum Educational Thread and type in Clen to perform a search..You will see a thread titled "Clen Handbook"..It will answer nearly every question you can think of in regards to the Clen..

Doc M

JCDiesel is offline Junior Member
    always a pleasure to have a doc here to help..thanks doc

Thread Information