Question Green Clen Gel Caps

My buddy has some of this "alleged" clen that I have never heard of, they are green gel caps with no markings....if these are real im tryin to figure out the dosages of the caps.....I have no idea if they are legit or not, I know someone who took them said they were....but I would never have anyone put an umarked uknown pill into their body. If anyone has ever heard of this type of clen I would appreciate any input.

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    I have no clue what you have go there. My advice, is if no matter if its legit or not you dont know the dosage. Who wants to be a guinea pig? Be careful and good luck, let us know if you find out what it really is.
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like Nyquil to me!!!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Never heard of Clen Capsules

Spyder Guest
    I've never heard or seen anything like that Juice007, be careful, but if it was me, i would pass, especially since no one has so far has seen anything like this. you might want to check out the other forum too ....legit pictures. post a pic too.

yea, im gonna pass, they were free, and that was the only reason i was even considering it, but im not gonna be the guinea pig.....ill just get some liqud clen from CS....thanks for the replies.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    yea, im gonna pass, they were free, and that was the only reason i was even considering it, but im not gonna be the guinea pig.....ill just get some liqud clen from CS....thanks for the replies.
    safety first Bro

Thread Information