will I make any gains w/ 6wks EQ?

I got exactly 8 weeks for a cycles.

I got (5) 100mg/ml 10ml vials of Test Prop
    (1) 200mg/ml 10ml vial of Equipoise

I plan on this cycle:

1-8wks. Test prop 100mg E.O.D.
    1-6wks. Equipoise 100mg E.O.D.
    1 week after ending Clomid
    I know I'm goin' to make considerable gains w/ the prop but is it worth my time to take the EQ.

I cannot go longer than 8 weeks, cuz school ends and I'm going to work with my dad and he'd kill me if he knew I was on gear.

So should I save the EQ for my next cycle next fall???

Also.. can i mix that Prop and EQ.. for 1 shot?

BTW... my stats are 6'4" 285lbs. Athletic(football player) I have 4 years experience lifting weights and i'm 19yrs. old.

Thanks alot for your info guys

Ohh.. and I forgot.. i'm gonna take wk. 3-8 T3. I'm goin' to take a 25mcg tab every (3) days broken into (4) parts (taken at 8am, 11am, 1pm, and 4pm)and taper down.. I don't have enough the cycle I want.. so I'm gonna just take it easy on it.
    Last edited by twigbolt; 03-05-2004 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Forgot info

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Well 8 weeks might seem a little short, lets see what others have to say.

Just get ready for a lot of people to say 19 is too young, i agree.

And at 285, your might want to consider dropping some fat first

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    It's not fat.. I just have a huge frame, i'm Offensive Line and i'm thick as hell. I'll drop down from that prop tho.

Quote Originally Posted by twigbolt
    I got exactly 8 weeks for a cycles.

I got (5) 100mg/ml 10ml vials of Test Prop
    (1) 200mg/ml 10ml vial of Equipoise

I plan on this cycle:

1-8wks. Test prop 100mg E.O.D.
    1-6wks. Equipoise 100mg E.O.D.
    1 week after ending Clomid
    I know I'm goin' to make considerable gains w/ the prop but is it worth my time to take the EQ.

I cannot go longer than 8 weeks, cuz school ends and I'm going to work with my dad and he'd kill me if he knew I was on gear.

So should I save the EQ for my next cycle next fall???

Also.. can i mix that Prop and EQ.. for 1 shot?

BTW... my stats are 6'4" 285lbs. Athletic(football player) I have 4 years experience lifting weights and i'm 19yrs. old.

Thanks alot for your info guys

Ohh.. and I forgot.. i'm gonna take wk. 3-8 T3. I'm goin' to take a 25mcg tab every (3) days broken into (4) parts (taken at 8am, 11am, 1pm, and 4pm)and taper down.. I don't have enough the cycle I want.. so I'm gonna just take it easy on it.
    6 wks of EQ is worthless, but you're too young to be considering gear now anyway, so it's irrelevant. Seriously, work your ass off naturally to build a better base. Lean up a bit...THEN you can consider it.

I'll drop down from that prop tho.
    If you think prop will lean you up, you're mistaken. Your diet and training are responsible for this.

Gotta run that Prop ED Bro...27 hr half life.
    And you WILL see results from the EQ in 8 weeks, but what a waste, EQ seems to make more progress from 8-12 than from 1-10...it's a slow starter, with long legs.
    I'd go Prop/Tren 100/75 if I were on your time table Bro....in fact I'm not necessarily saying drop the EQ, but on that little of time I'd go Tren for sure.....probably 3-4 times more Anabolic , and a much faster ester...JMO.

TSW

MafiaMan is offline Junior Member
    dont do it

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    If you think prop will lean you up, you're mistaken. Your diet and training are responsible for this.
    True.
    Although it will help keep the Water off by comparison.
    Also, Prop does seem to Speed up my eating habits...which leads me to believe it MAY speed up metabolism just slightly...I'm not sure, all I know is I seem to be able to eat more without feeling stuffed when running Prop??
    But diet IS the Key.
    TSW

Alright guys,

You answered my question. I will definatly shelve the EQ until my next cycle.

The Fina sounds great, I'm a country-boy so I've been around it all my life.

My next cycle will probably be Fina/Prop or sust/ and 12-14wks. of EQ

Ohh.. BTW.. theres really no need to tell me I'm too young. I know, I've read it a million times on here. I'm gonna use my head about this stuff and I'm gonna be safe. Hence the Clomid and Nolvadex I got.

Thanks alot for your help guys. I appreciate it all.

Einstein, I missed your post, but I've seen my buddy(6'2" 350lbs.) drop 50lbs in 8 weeks on Test Ethenate. So i've seen it work, I'm just going on what I've seen and experienced.

Thanks for the advice tho.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Einstein, I missed your post, but I've seen my buddy(6'2" 350lbs.) drop 50lbs in 8 weeks on Test Ethenate. So i've seen it work, I'm just going on what I've seen and experienced.

Thanks for the advice tho.
    yeah you can drop weight on a cycle, but it is not the cycle that really does it. True it does raise metabolism and preserve/make muscle but diet and training are what really constitutes the loss of fat. You have to either cut or bulk, you cant do both on the same cycle. If you are lucky and can, your gains on both side will be minimul if you try to do both.

palequail is offline Banned
    twigbolt you mentioned that you play football..just a word of advice EQ stays in your system for awhile so if you plan on being tested I wouldn't use it....

Thread Information